Options

Team Minogue Supporters Thread :) (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    SophStar wrote: »
    WOOO!

The more I see Matt the more i love him. I want him to win with Aiden second :o. He's awesome awesome awesome.

Did I say I think he's awesome?

ame here come and join us on his appreciation thread if you want to enjoy talking about him. Both Matt 1st and Aiden are great. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you Dannii Minogue for keeping it real.

The other judges are on another planet. I think they must be toxic on botox, hair dye and teeth bleach.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    danni looked stunning last night and loved the dress she was wearing i would love for her to win this year
  • Options
    mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    d love to see her win. She's got a great shot me thinks.

I'd love to see one of boys doing Life on mars but that's just as unlikely as Matt doing a real rock song like Pearl Jam, Nirvana or Rage against the machine.

Paije surprised me last night in the group song. I'd love him to something more current.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ardwark wrote: »
    Thank you Dannii Minogue for keeping it real.

The other judges are on another planet. I think they must be toxic on botox, hair dye and teeth bleach.

I agree, she's the only real one. Its sad the way shes treated.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baby arrived this morning at 8.20am - Tristan John weighing in at 5llbs 12oz. We are both now home and doing well. Will hopefully be fully recovered ready for Saturday. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    Baby arrived this morning at 8.20am - Tristan John weighing in at 5llbs 12oz. We are both now home and doing well. Will hopefully be fully recovered ready for Saturday. :D

OOH CONGRATS :D:D:D:D:D Aww a little boy! You should try and introduce him to Ethan ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Time for me to say as per usual: BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah Danni is proud of herb 'boys' as she calls them. I wish them all good luck tonight and abig hug to Danni too.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dannii looks incredible tonight!

I really liked Paije tonight. First of all, just his voice was needed, second, he didn't use the sob factor but kept his sorrow to himself.
    How impressive is that??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marianner wrote: »
    Dannii looks incredible tonight!

I really liked Paije tonight. First of all, just his voice was needed, second, he didn't use the sob factor but kept his sorrow to himself.
    How impressive is that??

Aww I know! I'm very glad it wasn't mentioned but I'm worried about him because going first means it's tough to get through, even if it was an AMAZING performance. Everyone needs to vote tonight!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Matt has done her well too well done Matt only one more of them to sing.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    3 great performances tonight from the boys!
    I love her much they are their own in their style of singing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They all sung incredibly, lets just hope people don't forget Paije and vote lots!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aiden and Matt were brilliant! And Paiije was fantastic, but he's in the death slot and I hope people don't forget that amazing vocal he pulled off when it comes to voting.
  • Options
    jojo2008jojo2008 Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Team Minogue kicked ass tonight :D
  • Options
    footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,219
    Forum Member
    Can I just make a big plea to all Team Minogue to throw a few votes each the way of Paije - furious at how Cowell tried to stitch him up with the running order- I swear that man has something personal against Paije

Time to ruin Simon's manipulations
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    footygirl wrote: »
    Can I just make a big plea to all Team Minogue to throw a few votes each the way of Paije - furious at how Cowell tried to stitch him up with the running order- I swear that man has something personal against Paije

Time to ruin Simon's manipulations

I'm happy that I won't be seeing the phone bill for a while, as I went mad with the voting last night, voting numerous times for all of the boys + Rebecca!

Ah well. As it goes straight out of the joint account by direct debit hopefully hubby won't notice. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow, Dannii tonight! :eek:
    So gorg!

Her boys were great together in the group song.
    I hope they all makes it through.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    marianner wrote: »
    Wow, Dannii tonight! :eek:
    So gorg!

Her boys were great together in the group song.
    I hope they all makes it through.

They did! :D
  • Options
    TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    Dannii is doing very well this year I think! :D She's the only judge who hasn't had an act in the sing off, and remember what happened the last time that was the case? She won ;)
  • Options
    nikki1nikki1 Posts: 1,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just came into say well done Team Minogue, this must be a very happy home at present x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tyjet wrote: »
    Dannii is doing very well this year I think! :D She's the only judge who hasn't had an act in the sing off, and remember what happened the last time that was the case? She won ;)

So far it's all looking good :)
  • Options
    claire_louiseclaire_louise Posts: 9,948
    Forum Member
    im loving team minogue this year :D Matt and aiden are amazing! I love paige aswell though! Go dannii :D
  • Options
    TakeachancexTakeachancex Posts: 8,029
    Forum Member
    Eeeeek Catherine and I met Dannii today :D Anyone else at her book signing ?
    We also went along to XF results show last week.. it was AMAZING ! Lots of Channii/Sannii interaction, as well as Lannii of course - she is just tooo stunning it's actually painful ! Not fair :p

Team Minogue :D