Options

Pros for 2011?

Comments

• Options
    JaymaJayma Posts: 6,418
    Forum Member
    TraceyUK wrote: »
    Well looks like it's all happening from Frid on. Girls are in for a treat bit of new pro eye candy for us all..............

I certainly hope so - I'll need something to help me get over Fred! :(
  • Options
    Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jayma wrote: »
    I certainly hope so - I'll need something to help me get over Fred! :(

You, me and thousands of others. The show & tour just ain't gonna be the same without them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want to know if Pavel is coming back but I wouldn't blame him if he doesn't!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pavel is not coming back as far as I know. Only 5 of the ones we have seen on the show are back (according to Stuart W - who may have said more than he should).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    I'd imagine Matt, Maria, Dan and Frankie will b back. Along with Brianne and Alex. Luk and Nina will also come in as full time pros with celebs.
    I'm not surprised Andrei n Susie won't b back, they've only been in the background for a few years now. Not really surprised re Mel n Fred either, although they r great skaters I think Mel was very outspoken last year n critical of marking etc (plus seemingly a public spat with Kyran that if true may have caused a bit of a rift in the camp, again if true).
    Surprised at Pav, matthew n Molly, hope it was all their own decisions.
    Still tho I think we'll have a few core pros and some new faces which won't hurt. Will say tho that I'd like to see some pros return from previous series, like Flo who was with Donal.
  • Options
    TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=K_evans;45383656]I'd imagine Matt, Maria, Dan and Frankie will b back. Along with Brianne and Alex. Luk and Nina will also come in as full time pros with celebs.
    I'm not surprised Andrei n Susie won't b back, they've only been in the background for a few years now. Not really surprised re Mel n Fred either, although they r great skaters I think Mel was very outspoken last year n critical of marking etc (plus seemingly a public spat with Kyran that if true may have caused a bit of a rift in the camp, again if true).
    Surprised at Pav, matthew n Molly, hope it was all their own decisions.
    Still tho I think we'll have a few core pros and some new faces which won't hurt. Will say tho that I'd like to see some pros return from previous series, like Flo who was with Donal.[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt be too sure of that Matt is still in USA!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think either Matt or Frankie aren't doing it.

Also don't think we'll see Flo back either.

matthew did leave of his own accord he has other things going on.

Fred is doing the US version of it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pleased about Matthew.
    I'd be pretty sure about Matt to be honest, when someone said to him on twitter that they heard the pros were meeting partners in next few n why wasn't he in uk he told them to be careful where they get their info from cos it might not be correct and winked. He's also given a see u soon impression to Suzanne etc so I'd say Matt will b back. She gave impression on Lorraine that she was gonna go skating with him when he comes back over, so, she could have just been speaking about him visiting but I'd say Matt will be back.
    If anyone out of them isn't coming back my hunch would be Frankie.
    I'd imagine Matt to be involved in the show in some shape or form, i think he'll b back skating but also he could replace Nicky as a judge?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well how come Matt is still in USA on ther very day the pros are in London ?

The 5 returning pros will be

Dan
    Maria
    Frankie
    Alex
    Brianne
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well I'm just repeating what he said on twitter, that the info mightn't be correct...

U know the more I think about it, the more I can see him being a judge.
    Most of the pros who aren't coming back who have FB or twitter have pretty much come out n said that they aren't. Matt is still being all coy...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    K_evans wrote: »
    Well I'm just repeating what he said on twitter, that the info mightn't be correct...

U know the more I think about it, the more I can see him being a judge.
    Most of the pros who aren't coming back who have FB or twitter have pretty much come out n said that they aren't. Matt is still being all coy...

Be good to have Matt as a judge! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still think Matt will be back and as a skater too.
  • Options
    tilly07tilly07 Posts: 491
    Forum Member
    Maybe Matt's celeb is America based for the time being. Someone was training in America last year, think it was Tana, also Donal trained all over the world with Flo and I think Tim Vincent started his training off in America from what I can remember. Matt's celeb could well be over their at the moment.

Edit: Forgot to say, I think Matt being a judge would be a good idea :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt being a judge would be brilliant. :-) never thought about that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    While I think Matt would be a good judge I dont think it would be right that he judged on DOI as some of these guys will be friends of his and we've all seen what happens when a judge gets a friend this year with Emma and Daniella comes to mind.
  • Options
    ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    While I think Matt would be a good judge I dont think it would be right that he judged on DOI as some of these guys will be friends of his and we've all seen what happens when a judge gets a friend this year with Emma and Daniella comes to mind.

Alesha Dixon competed on Strictly Come Dancing and then became a judge. Her first series of being a judge was when her dance partner Matthew Cutler was still in it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What are you getting at? I think Emma is a fair judge and I think Matt would be too. As good as any of the others anyway!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think he'd be more than capable of being professional, Karen coaches the pairings...
  • Options
    d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well how come Matt is still in USA on ther very day the pros are in London ?

The 5 returning pros will be

Dan
    Maria
    Frankie
    Alex
    Brianne

Pretty gutted Andrei won't be back. The best series ever was when he and Claire were runners up. I would like to see him and Susie if anyone knows what they're up to please let me know!:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The latest tweet from Matt

Ok so I fell asleep on the plane and woke up at Heathrow.. Why the devil could I be here?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ohh so he is back so Stuart got it wrong then? There are 6 returning pros.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the latest one he says the London traffic ceases to amaze him.....I think he means never ceases to amaze him, but yes he is back! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great news that Matt is back! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eviesmum wrote: »

Do we definitely know if Frankie is back or not? (hope so)
  • Options
    tilly07tilly07 Posts: 491
    Forum Member
    Eviesmum wrote: »

You see, people who come on here insisting they know stuff usually get it wrong as their theories are usually based on rumour, speculation and wishful thinking. I am NOT meaning you when I say that.

My theory is I'll believe it when I see it ;)