Options

Mary's House

lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
Forum Member
✭✭
ITS a mess c,mon how much does tesco basic cleaning range cost and she gets 20% discount bog off and double club points.mary while ye busy get ye daughter to give the place a clean it needs it.:eek::eek:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember when they showed Carole's house on bb a few years ago and that was a complete sh1t hole :)

Sorry different show but it just reminded me ;)
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lady*tara wrote: »
    ITS a mess c,mon how much does tesco basic cleaning range cost and she gets 20% discount bog off and double club points.mary while ye busy get ye daughter to give the place a clean it needs it.:eek::eek:

Where did you see her house?
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It looked absolutely stinkin!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mary's daughter looked exactly like her! Same hair everything.

They ripped her a bit on the Xtra-Factor tonight...
  • Options
    DaewosDaewos Posts: 8,345
    Forum Member
    Would have thought they would have at least cleaned the bathroom with the camera crew coming round. The dirty marks where the cans were sitting :eek:

Did laugh at the tesco bit where the shopping was being scanned - all tesco own brand arranged to make sure "tesco" was on display. Product placement at its best.
  • Options
    LarocLaroc Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a midden!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    i thought the same, what a mess her house was, bet she is cringing now the public have seen it
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daewos wrote: »
    Would have thought they would have at least cleaned the bathroom with the camera crew coming round. The dirty marks where the cans were sitting :eek:

Did laugh at the tesco bit where the shopping was being scanned - all tesco own brand arranged to make sure "tesco" was on display. Product placement at its best.

Daughter has been living there on her own for the last six or seven weeks : maybe Mary is the real housekeeper :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The framed picture of the pope took me by surprise!
  • Options
    JC_GTA2010JC_GTA2010 Posts: 2,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it was hardly going to be a palace was it? Having said that with her size you would need one to fit her in that sh*thole. Her daughter is the spitting image of her though.
  • Options
    MistyBlueEyesMistyBlueEyes Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG i bet they will all sit down to watch the prog back at the house ....:o

It may be because she has been away for a while...but that freezer was really blocked up with ice..perhaps it isnt working
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG i bet they will all sit down to watch the prog back at the house ....:o

It may be because she has been away for a while...but that freezer was really blocked up with ice..perhaps it isnt working

What was her living room like i only caught glimpses of the kitchen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »

I bet the carpet has hair all over it, piss stains on quilt covers and smell of body odour and dog in the house and as you enter. Snowbell the cat, stinking rotting sh*t on top of the landing to top it off. I feel sick :eek::(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »

To be fair she's away, her family and friends are to blame.
  • Options
    MistyBlueEyesMistyBlueEyes Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ermm i dont think much of it was shown... we really only saw the telly ... the bathroom was terribly unclean ...

Oh i wish they had not shown it .... it was so mean of them
  • Options
    moomeemoomee Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    Did anyone notice that there was no carpet on the stairs?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her daughter is old enough to clean up.if you knew the camera crew were coming you would have had it spotless.I would kill my daughter if a cushion was out of place if it was on tv.:eek:
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The woman has not been home for 6 weeks, shame on her daughter for not cleaning up.
    People a bit unfair to Mary, she is not in residence.Why should there be a carpet on the stairs :confused: ever heard of sanding and varnish.I dont have carpets anywhere in my house, because of allergies.
    Maybe Mary is the same, its all hardwood floors now anyway, carpet is passe.Must have been hard bringing up her daughter herself, not many luxuries eh.I hope Mary makes a few quid from this, she needs it.
    We cant all live like the Beckhams.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her daughter is old enough to clean up.if you knew the camera crew were coming you would have had it spotless.I would kill my daughter if a cushion was out of place if it was on tv.:eek:

The bathroom was grotty and rotty like something out of a horror movie.

I wonder what mary's garden is like it looks fairly big :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    The woman has not been home for 6 weeks, shame on her daughter for not cleaning up.
    People a bit unfair to Mary, she is not in residence.Why should there be a carpet on the stairs :confused: ever heard of sanding and varnish.I dont have carpets anywhere in my house, because of allergies.
    Maybe Mary is the same, its all hardwood floors now anyway, carpet is passe.Must have been hard bringing up her daughter herself, not many luxuries eh.I hope Mary makes a few quid from this, she needs it.
    Well she can afford to go out to her pub every week,
    I think they showed the best bits of the house her windows were rotten.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JC_GTA2010 wrote: »
    The bathroom was grotty and rotty like something out of a horror movie.

I wonder what mary's garden is like it looks fairly big :p
    It looked big but messy.
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She lives on her own with her daughter.If it's the case that the daughter is useless at housework,it's no suprise (and I read recently that Mary is a part time cleaner so maybe it's her that does everything around the house).
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    It looked big but messy.

I agree. It needs someone going in there with a strimmer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. It needs someone going in there with a strimmer.

Yes very hairy who would be brave enough.
  • Options
    moomeemoomee Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    quasimoron wrote: »
    .Why should there be a carpet on the stairs :confused: ever heard of sanding and varnish.I dont have carpets anywhere in my house, because of allergies.

The stairs had white paint up the sides, along with various other marks. No sanding or varnishing in sight.