Options

Anyone watching This Morning - Tues 9th ??

twintwin Posts: 1,044
Forum Member
✭✭✭
If you are watching This Morning, why is it nightime out the window?

Comments

• Options
    newda898newda898 Posts: 5,466
    Forum Member
    Cos Kelvin McKenzie's on. Hence why i'm now watching Homes under the Hammer ;)
  • Options
    twintwin Posts: 1,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D He has gone now
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    IDK but who is the awful man insinuating things about MJ
  • Options
    molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I know! I was in shock. Who is he to say that his kids are better off without him!? :eek:
  • Options
    savedlatinsavedlatin Posts: 178
    Forum Member
    this interview with the girl from 24 is so awkward.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    newda898 wrote: »
    Cos Kelvin McKenzie's on. Hence why i'm now watching Homes under the Hammer ;)

Are they still giving this moron airtime?? Shame.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't usually watch this because of work but have to say that it is awful. Holly and Phil are banal. Constantly attempting to force a contrived laugh; I lost count the amount of times they tried to construct a double entendre. Pathetic couple.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The same man who made disgusting comments about the victims of the Hillsborough disaster. He's a vile piece of work!:mad:
  • Options
    KeelbootsKeelboots Posts: 1,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't usually watch this because of work but have to say that it is awful. Holly and Phil are banal. Constantly attempting to force a contrived laugh; I lost count the amount of times they tried to construct a double entendre. Pathetic couple.

Not usually at home to see this ,but I disagree. They work well together and have a good chemistry. The interview iwth The Grinch was great Tv.
  • Options
    chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    molybecks wrote: »
    I know! I was in shock. Who is he to say that his kids are better off without him!? :eek:

I'm not a major MJ fan..but i hope his lawyers were watching. MJ was not convicted of anything & for Kelvin to say his kids are better off without him (& all other kids he said) because they would have been abused is just thoughtless
  • Options
    jules4stujules4stu Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    chloeb wrote: »
    I'm not a major MJ fan..but i hope his lawyers were watching. MJ was not convicted of anything & for Kelvin to say his kids are better off without him (& all other kids he said) because they would have been abused is just thoughtless

everything that man says is an insult to my ears, he is such a vile old trout.
  • Options
    mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You are so right there!... dreadful pair!, the interview with the girl from 24 was an absolute mess as well!, Holly was asking something and then going off in a stupid laugh that i couldn't catch what she was talking about!....

chloeb wrote: »

And why was that?...Probably only because he had so much money he could pay for the best lawyers!.... Kelvin obviously doesn't believe his innocence for a minute and i must say after the same claims coming to light not once but twice i am inclined to agree with him!.....
  • Options
    John.DitchfieldJohn.Ditchfield Posts: 1,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I turned off after Hollow Woillowtree started banging on about her being "knocked up" yes we get it you are pregnant luv!
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I turned off after Hollow Woillowtree started banging on about her being "knocked up" yes we get it you are pregnant luv!

Doesn't Willobob realise that Professor Klass already has the 'first female human being ever to get pregnant' angle covered??!
  • Options
    John.DitchfieldJohn.Ditchfield Posts: 1,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Doesn't Willobob realise that Professor Klass already has the 'first female human being ever to get pregnant' angle covered??!

I bow to your superior knowledge Sloopy as la Klass has been tubbed by Mr thicko minder whereas Willotree has been donked by a tv producer
  • Options
    Jaycee DoveJaycee Dove Posts: 18,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    twin wrote: »
    If you are watching This Morning, why is it nightime out the window?

It is always like that from the Hub on a slightly dull day.

I assume they have some kind of tinted windows.