Options

Pa, Kp or Neither?

artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
Forum Member
✭✭
Just to save all the other threads from being bogged down by this oh so important piece of info, are you a fan/supporter/defender of one, both or neither?

Personally - neither. Pair of talent-free, fame and money obsessed, greedy self-serving individuals who treat their kids as commodities.

Comments

• Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Neither.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither.

I did prefer him in the beginning and thought he came out of the split with so much more dignity.

Nowdays though, he's shown his true colours and that he's as shallow, false and as big a media **** as we always knew she was.

Both as bad as each other but he's better at the nice guy act whereas her vileness is harder to disguise.
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neither.

For some reason he just annoys me more. Nothing she does surprises me, so I rarely comment on her escapades. But Andre's constant need for attention for doing what most dads do as par for the course gets to me. As does his hypocrisy and nice guy act. His dredging up of a "death threat" made some twenty years ago as a further story to flog sealed my opinion of him. Media **** of the highest order.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I prefer KP they make better nuts.
  • Options
    AiramAiram Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    Neither
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just to save all the other threads from being bogged down by this oh so important piece of info, are you a fan/supporter/defender of one, both or neither?

Personally - neither. Pair of talent-free, fame and money obsessed, greedy self-serving individuals who treat their kids as commodities.

Fully, agreed. ;)

Although I am guilty of defending and supporting both on threads (not just on DS), depending what incident/topic they are about. :confused: I know, it's sort of like a car crash, you want to look and comment, maybe even give evidence for or against. :eek: :rolleyes: :D
  • Options
    SlojoSlojo Posts: 4,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither

But Like Duffsdad PA irritates me more.

Although I throw in the odd comment on these threads I mostly manage to ignore both of them but I just find he is like an itch you cant scratch :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither.

She's easiert to ignore because she's just a joke. But he is actually more annoying because he just tries too hard.

It's like being asked to chose between herpes or syphillis
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    Neither.

For some reason he just annoys me more. Nothing she does surprises me, so I rarely comment on her escapades. But Andre's constant need for attention for doing what most dads do as par for the course gets to me. As does his hypocrisy and nice guy act. His dredging up of a "death threat" made some twenty years ago as a further story to flog sealed my opinion of him. Media **** of the highest order.

^^ This. He's a satirist's dream. If he didn't provide the material, there would be nothing to mock.

I'm indifferent to KP, she's just there, droning on nasally and endlessly in the background like a past-its-prime mosquito that won't quit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Angel Dust wrote: »
    Neither.

She's easiert to ignore because she's just a joke. But he is actually more annoying because he just tries too hard.

It's like being asked to chose between herpes or syphillis

Which is worse...herpes or syphillis? :eek: :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    Which is worse...herpes or syphillis? :eek: :D

There's only one way to find out.........................FIGHT :D
  • Options
    Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither, they're both as bad as one another.

In a nutshell:

They each do the same things - slag one another off and find fault with every little thing the other one does. They've both used the children in their respective shows, the constant promotion of IPods/perfumes/baby clothes/horse blankets/records is now verging on the ridiculous and neither of them seem to be able to move on from their marriage.

I always remember reading The One Hundred and One Damatians when I was a kid, and the description of Cruella DeVil and her husband fit these two perfectly.

''There's only one difference - she's strong and bad, and he's weak and bad''
    . ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's only one way to find out.........................FIGHT :D

Nah, I'm a pacifist. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither, they're both as bad as one another.

In a nutshell:

They each do the same things - slag one another off and find fault with every little thing the other one does. They've both used the children in their respective shows, the constant promotion of IPods/perfumes/baby clothes/horse blankets/records is now verging on the ridiculous and neither of them seem to be able to move on from their marriage.

I always remember reading The One Hundred and One Damatians when I was a kid, and the description of Cruella DeVil and her husband fit these two perfectly.

''There's only one difference - she's strong and bad, and he's weak and bad''. ;)

And they both suffer from short term memory. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, if the general consensus is that no one likes either of them, how come there are about 15 threads about them at any one time which run into 50 pages each?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    Fully, agreed. ;)

Although I am guilty of defending and supporting both on threads (not just on DS), depending what incident/topic they are about. :confused: I know, it's sort of like a car crash, you want to look and comment, maybe even give evidence for or against. :eek: :rolleyes: :D

I can only repeat and quote my own post. ;):D

It's like a boxing or football match, you read or hear about it, form an opinon and although you don't originally support either, you hope one comes off better than the other. Next week you may alter your opinion depending on the circumstances. We, the public can be very fickle. :rolleyes: :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, if the general consensus is that no one likes either of them, how come there are about 15 threads about them at any one time which run into 50 pages each?

I have to repeat the old adage - it's like a car crash, you can't look away. They just have the power to fascinate, and even if you don't like them you have to post a comment on them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to repeat the old adage - it's like a car crash, you can't look away. They just have the power to fascinate, and even if you don't like them you have to post a comment on them.

I don't really get that though.

Every now and again, one of them does something that annoys me enough to comment but, in general, I don't understand the threads that go round in circles just saying the same thing.

I actually find them quite easy to ignore 90% of the time tbh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Every now and again, one of them does something that annoys me enough to comment but, in general, I don't understand the threads that go round in circles just saying the same thing.

I think what happens is you post something on one of those threads (quite innocently) and offence is taken or it is misinterpreted, then whooosh...round in circles you go and others join in. :eek:

I think you have to know when to "get off" the roundabout before it becomes out of hand. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Me too. In fact I rarely stray into the showbiz forum as last time I did there were 11 threads on the first page all saying the same thing and going round in circles.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The pair of them fascinate and repel me in equal measure, and I'd hazard a guess that's how a lot of people on here feel! ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The pair of them fascinate and repel me in equal measure, and I'd hazard a guess that's how a lot of people on here feel! ;):D

We also have Reid dragged into the equation now. He seems to be just as fame hungary and desperate as the other two. I feel a bit sorry for him though as he comes across as having this desperate need for her approval and she cant be bothered. Whoever Andre dates/marries will no doubt expand our range of topics too.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Fair enough. I suppose I can understand taking the p*ss out of the pair of them more than I can being a fan of either. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    We also have Reid dragged into the equation now. He seems to be just as fame hungary and desperate as the other two. I feel a bit sorry for him though as he comes across as having this desperate need for her approval and she cant be bothered. Whoever Andre dates/marries will no doubt expand our range of topics too.:D

Yes, I've heard a lot of people say, ''but oh, he's nice but dim''.

He's as bad IMO, he's bought into the fame thing and he enjoys the exposure being with her has given him, but just wait until they find out they definitely can't have kids. Even if it isn't his ''fault'', I'm sure his darling wife won't hesitate to place the blame at his door somehow.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fair enough. I suppose I can understand taking the p*ss out of the pair of them more than I can being a fan of either. ;)

Exactly. That sums me up. I'm just here to mock.

And it IS funny, their totally transparent, desperate attempts to keep themselves and their needy little talent-free selves 'relevant' and in the public eye.
This discussion has been closed.