Options

Pa, Kp or Neither?

Comments

• Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The pair of them fascinate and repel me in equal measure, and I'd hazard a guess that's how a lot of people on here feel! ;):D

Me too, and I kick myself every day for giving in to my addiction. Now and then I try to go cold turkey, only to be dragged back in. :D:D:D
  • Options
    Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think KP comes in for more of a slagging off because she's more openly nasty than him. I bet underneath the ''lovely, sensitive bloke'' he shows in public there's a real b*stard trying to work its way to the surface.
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie by far.

Peter is still riding on the fame he gained from associating with her.

She may not be the classiest or most talented, but at least she got to where she is on her own, without a big boost from anyone.

She's a shadow of her former self, but she doesn't take herself half as seriously as PA does.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither.

Although he fascinates me as does the way his fans love him.

She bores me but the hatred she brings out of people is interesting to read......up to a point before:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither.

Although he fascinates me as does the way his fans love him.

She bores me but the hatred she brings out of people is interesting to read.

I think to have hatred for someone you have to know them.

With Katie it's more ''dislike'' - ''hatred'' is far too srtrong a word.
  • Options
    FuzzyWigLoverFuzzyWigLover Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    I think KP comes in for more of a slagging off because she's more openly nasty than him. I bet underneath the ''lovely, sensitive bloke'' he shows in public there's a real b*stard trying to work its way to the surface.

This on PA, what you see is NOT what you will get, the eyes say it all, cunning manipulator for sure.

KP much prefer her, because what you see is WHAT you get, like or not, I just happen to like it.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This on PA, what you see is NOT what you will get, the eyes say it all, cunning manipulator for sure.

KP much prefer her, because what you see is WHAT you get, like or not, I just happen to like it.;)

I don't think either of them show their true selves. Manipulators (which they both are) never do. :)
  • Options
    Jem19876Jem19876 Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter is still riding on the fame he gained from associating with her.

She may not be the classiest or most talented, but at least she got to where she is on her own, without a big boost from anyone.

I think you mean that she didn't get a big boost from any one person. She used the fame of many different men to get to where she is now, while Pete has just used her (and their children).

The last thing you could describe Katie as is someone who made it on their own.:rolleyes:

The most annoying thing about her, and what gives her the edge over Pete in terms of getting on my nerves is that she genuinely seems to think that she is a strong woman, and as much as I try to ignore her, I find it offensive whenever anyone pipes up with the theory that she only gets abuse because she's a woman.

I used to think Pete fell into the "nice, but dim" category, but he's done too many spiteful things for that to apply anymore. The leaking of text messages was the nail in the coffin of my doubt about his sincerity, but there are a series of things he's done that added together paint a clear picture of someone who is prepared to do whatever it takes to stay in the limelight.

When it comes to using their children, both of them have gone so far beyond what can be excused that there isn't any point in trying to differentiate between them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know this may come as a shock to a lot of you who read my posts.

KATIE PRICE

and for the record I have never liked PA before he got with her it did not influence my decision when he married/divorced her.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    I know this may come as a shock to a lot of you who read my posts.

KATIE PRICE

and for the record I have never liked PA before he got with her it did not influence my decision when he married/divorced her.

:eek: :eek: !!! *faints*

You are a very balanced/objective fan, Goldie. :cool:
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 51,024
    Forum Member
    neither :yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    :eek: :eek: !!! *faints*

You are a very balanced/objective fan, Goldie. :cool:

:DThanks lexi:)
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :DThanks lexi:)

Yeah, I thought that. You are not blind to her faults.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I thought that. You are not blind to her faults.:)

Thanks:) My life does not resemble hers in anyway at all but she has qualities I admire. I won't bore you with those as a non-fan. She has a lot of faults and sometimes I cringe but she does not seem to hide things. When you watch her show its not just a love-in like PA's. I detest people who live on the nice image, my belief is nobody is that nice. We all loose it sometimes. It reminds me of Anthea Turner, god she annoyed me and it turned out I was right with the Choc bar, nicking someone elses husband etc. She also used to trade on the nicey nice.

I must just be bad:o
  • Options
    tangsmantangsman Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Detest both of them.
    KP more so.

The world would be a much nicer place if they disappeared forever.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks:) My life does not resemble hers in anyway at all but she has qualities I admire. I won't bore you with those as a non-fan. She has a lot of faults and sometimes I cringe but she does not seem to hide things. When you watch her show its not just a love-in like PA's. I detest people who live on the nice image, my belief is nobody is that nice. We all loose it sometimes. It reminds me of Anthea Turner, god she annoyed me and it turned out I was right with the Choc bar, nicking someone elses husband etc. She also used to trade on the nicey nice.

I must be too. When people say "Oh, he stayed an extra 3 hours to sign albums" I don't see nice bloke, I see bloke who knows every single album counts.

Which it obviously does - down 19 places, only two weeks in the chart, single gone out of the 40 in 3 weeks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have the opposite opinion.

She has no redeeming qualities to admire at all, being unpleasant, rude and spiteful. Mind you, I reckon Pete could be the same, he's just better at hiding his bad side.
  • Options
    Caramel CrunchCaramel Crunch Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither.

They are both shallow, attention seeking bimbos who exploit their children.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Neither.

I did prefer him in the beginning and thought he came out of the split with so much more dignity.

Nowdays though, he's shown his true colours and that he's as shallow, false and as big a media **** as we always knew she was.

Both as bad as each other but he's better at the nice guy act whereas her vileness is harder to disguise.

As above ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have the opposite opinion.

She has no redeeming qualities to admire at all, being unpleasant, rude and spiteful. Mind you, I reckon Pete could be the same, he's just better at hiding his bad side.

I think what annoys me most about KP is her attitude in saying something absolutely ridiculous, eg, "I'm a typical woman driver", contradicting herself in the same sentence or a blatant lie and then she really, really thinks she has put one over on the public (me). Yes, I would say that is my main gripe with her. KP says she is a strong woman, self-reliant but she definitely is not.

Now Peter Andre, like others, in the beginning, I thought he got the short straw, but now I think he is going back to his "Mysterious Girl" days in he is getting a touch too cocky.

All celebs manipulate and are mostly shallow, that is the nature of the beast.
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Peter, I think he's quite funny when he's on form. I don't mind Katie, although she's obviously shallow & selfish, so yes I prefer Peter. BUT, in recent months, after reading comments from people on the net being truly disgusting against Peter Andre, it has swayed me in that direction and I now support Peter most. Good going Peter haters!
    An example is a post saying "Why doesn't he f off back to Oz with his ugly momma and retarded pappa". I don't think I've heard a more hateful thing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    I like Peter, I think he's quite funny when he's on form. I don't mind Katie, although she's obviously shallow & selfish, so yes I prefer Peter. BUT, in recent months, after reading comments from people on the net being truly disgusting against Peter Andre, it has swayed me in that direction and I now support Peter most. Good going Peter haters!
    An example is a post saying "Why doesn't he f off back to Oz with his ugly momma and retarded pappa". I don't think I've heard a more hateful thing.

Unfortunately, I have and would not even repeat it here Muttsnutts but it came from a site I have mentioned previously and there are a lot more of that ilk too. I cannot understand such vile nastiness against someone you don't come into contact with every day or has not done you a personal injustice...the mind boggles...well mine does. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have seen people write disgusting stuff about lots of people. On here, some Pa's supporters actually brought me out of semi-retirement on this forum. The pack mentality that I saw, and the on-going march towards sainthood for Pa annoyed me enough to start posting again - particularly when I saw the bait and bans that went on.

And yet he is just as bad as her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    , it has swayed me in that direction and I now support Peter most. Good going Peter haters!

I've used the forum search facilty and can't find where anyone has said anything so vile.

And calling people ''haters'' isn't adding anything to your argument, and is I think, actually against forum rules.
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have seen people write disgusting stuff about lots of people. On here, some Pa's supporters actually brought me out of semi-retirement on this forum. The pack mentality that I saw, and the on-going march towards sainthood for Pa annoyed me enough to start posting again - particularly when I saw the bait and bans that went on.

And yet he is just as bad as her.

I know he's not a saint, I don't get why people keep telling me that, it's insulting to my intelligence. Even if his young fans think that, so what? Let them. Nothing justifies such an evil comment. And he might be the things you accuse him of, he might not, but my opinion is that he is better than her.
This discussion has been closed.