Options

as if Aiden got the fewest votes!!..

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 330
Forum Member
ITS A FIX . :mad: simple as..
Just checked facebook & EVERYONE is going mad that Aiden left..
Its gone beyond a joke now.

WAGNER TO WIN..

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    Aidan was awful last night .... facebook is nothing, it is votes that count and he got the least!
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ITS A FIX . :mad: simple as..
    Just checked facebook & EVERYONE is going mad that Aiden left..
    Its gone beyond a joke now.

WAGNER TO WIN..

Course its a bloody fix and now people realise hopefully it is the beginning of the end for the show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course Aiden got the least votes. Simon told him he would be safe so no need for people to vote.
  • Options
    TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    Of course he did. They wouldn't lie about the voting stats or they'd be ripped apart by Ofcom and lawsuits.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, everyone on my faceyb are ranting 'cos Katie's still in. :mad:

I think X Factor's losing all credibility now and it'll go the way of Big Brother.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He was terrible and he has had a few terrible perormances but these have been glossed over due to him being a young male
  • Options
    researchshirleyresearchshirley Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just accept the fact that he was rubbish and uncomfortable to watch and the public voted accordingly.
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aiden was poor last night and completely defeated in the sing off. I think his main problem was going second - people voted for Paije aware that he had the death slot going first. Katie would have had a few votes out of sympathy for the backlash she had last week - I doubt there was much in it.
  • Options
    LittlemissmolzLittlemissmolz Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All heil queen katie. It's a waissel world. We just live in it!
  • Options
    biggeralbiggeral Posts: 3,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No way on earth did Katie get the fewest votes. They would simply never get away with that level of fix. I genuinely don't think Simon or the other judges know the result beforehand (although I am probably the only forum member with this view).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is a f****** FIX
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    Definitely a fix, a cover-up even. Wouldn't surprise me if the FBI are involved somehow. They'll probably make a film about this in the future.
  • Options
    wkdstepmotherwkdstepmother Posts: 6,563
    Forum Member
    simon is to blame - he says he trusts the public and then saves someone who has been in the bottom 2 times - its disgusting.

I will hang around for this series to support Matt but that's it for me
  • Options
    gamercraiggamercraig Posts: 6,069
    Forum Member
    biggeral wrote: »
    No way on earth did Katie get the fewest votes. They would simply never get away with that level of fix. I genuinely don't think Simon or the other judges know the result beforehand (although I am probably the only forum member with this view).

Precisely, you can't just shout fix because your favourite went out!
  • Options
    CoenCoen Posts: 5,711
    Forum Member
    It doesn't surprise me at all that Katie got more votes than Aiden.

The whole show yesterday was set up pretty blatantly to give her as much of an advantage as possible over the people who were a threat to her - i.e. Aiden, Mary and Paije. They were all on the show before her doing fairly forgettable songs, she then came on after them with a big production number.

This would have guaranteed that any "casual" voters (i.e. people that don't have set favourites but just vote based on the performances on the night) would be much, much more likely to remember her than any of Aiden, Mary of Paige, and I'm not at all surprised that this was sufficient to sway enough votes her way to prevent her coming bottom.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she will officially have more votes- but it will be because of a flurry of last minute voting to prop her up from interested parties

it's actually beyond a fix- no matter what Katie does she'll get saved- now she's on the tour it'll be a double elimination next week:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wagner for life!!! Tis the JokeFactor afterall :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    CH1LL wrote: »
    Wagner for life!!! Tis the JokeFactor afterall :D

lo :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,455
    Forum Member
    He wouldn't have won anyway so it doesn't matter when he goes. Same with Katie.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    dbx125 wrote: »
    I thought he was good and as a musician myself he sung in perfect tune so dunno what your on about.

It's "you're", not "your". Honestly, these musicians...
  • Options
    kirstylouise666kirstylouise666 Posts: 6,959
    Forum Member
    Aiden is awful, he's a nice guy but why so much support? He can't sing, it sounds as if his voice hasn't broke yet!! Its so shaky
  • Options
    SparklesSparkles Posts: 4,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    biggeral wrote: »

Make that two.:)

I much prefer Katie to Aiden. Katie may be marmite, but she can sing. Aiden can't, simple as.
  • Options
    wallsterwallster Posts: 17,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vev wrote: »
    Same here, everyone on my faceyb are ranting 'cos Katie's still in. :mad:

I think X Factor's losing all credibility now and it'll go the way of Big Brother.

Aiden leaving the show is evidence that it is turning into a farce. Could be another crisis week for X Factor.
  • Options
    IsItThatDeepIsItThatDeep Posts: 1,765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He got the fewest votes, accept it. Whether in your opinion it was justified or not it happened. IMO both Aiden and Katie were poor yesterday and in the sing off Aiden was even worse. I have said all along he had a polarising voice and performance style and outside of his core fan group people were losing interest. He lacked variety and versatility and people switched off.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    He was terrible and he has had a few terrible perormances but these have been glossed over due to him being a young male

dingdingding we have a winner!