Options

If Karren Brady lost a few pounds, would she be attractive?

Comments

• Options
    StykerStyker Posts: 50,249
    Forum Member
    I like her looks and figure wise, her legs are gorgeous and very nice to look at (!) and she has always been pretty yummy.
  • Options
    PsychosisPsychosis Posts: 18,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would Nick be attractive, if he lost a few pounds?
  • Options
    mb@2daymb@2day Posts: 10,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrbouffant wrote: »
    She seems to have one of those faces that doesn't age well. Looking at her now, you just know in 10 years time she's going to be some wrinked, leathery skinned trout.

!

10 years, more like 10 months.

Never liked her plain moon face and think she was very desperate to go after a footballer from the team she was working for at the time.

What's his name Paul Peskysoiledilido <sp>.

The daily mail showed a particularly intrusive photo of her once not carefully sitting in a car and I still feel traumatised by the sight ! :eek:
  • Options
    _SpeedRacer__SpeedRacer_ Posts: 6,727
    Forum Member
    mb@2day wrote: »
    10 years, more like 10 months.

Never liked her plain moon face and think she was very desperate to go after a footballer from the team she was working for at the time.

What's his name Paul Peskysoiledilido <sp>.

The daily mail showed a particularly intrusive photo of her once not carefully sitting in a car and I still feel traumatised by the sight ! :eek:

Don't diss Pesky, he's a legend.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    :O I think its mean to say she needs to lose weight, I think she looks fine weightwise

Lookswise however, I dont think I could ever find her attractive. I dont think shes ugly or anything, she just doesnt do it for me.

shes no margaret ;)
  • Options
    aussie_dave_gaussie_dave_g Posts: 224
    Forum Member
    This whole Margaret thing was so exaggerated. All she did was cut someone down with a look. Other than that she has been built up into way more than she actually was.

I mean the woman left to study paper (like literally I think, papyrus), shows how boring she must be in real life.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 499
    Forum Member
    I mean the woman left to study paper (like literally I think, papyrus), shows how boring she must be in real life.
    LOL !!!:D It's impossible to argue with that really, good Aussie as-it-is truth, reminds me of my brother-in-law ;)
  • Options
    _SpeedRacer__SpeedRacer_ Posts: 6,727
    Forum Member
    This thread is famous, Paul Peschisolido read this thread according to Karren Brady's column in today's Sun! :D

HI PESKY! :D
  • Options
    BigFoot87BigFoot87 Posts: 9,293
    Forum Member
    Im thinking maybe 10, 20 pounds max would be all thats needed.

Its called The Apprentice - not Britain's Next Top Model. :p

Personally, I think she looks good.
  • Options
    BatmanLaBatmanBatmanLaBatman Posts: 3,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Karren is very naturally pretty. Yes, she's put on some weight over the last couple of years but she still looks great.
  • Options
    holidaynumptyholidaynumpty Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She really needs to do somethig with that hair! It looks so lank and lifeless.
    She needs a more modern style..something with a bit of volume and shine.
    Apart from that she's fine. I like her.
  • Options
    jericho_mpm2005jericho_mpm2005 Posts: 702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nothing wrong with karren.
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She really needs to do somethig with that hair! It looks so lank and lifeless.
    She needs a more modern style..something with a bit of volume and shine.
    Apart from that she's fine. I like her.

I totally agree...........forget the weight.........she needs a major hair makeover. Give it a good cut and layering.....and good highlights... and it would knock ten years off her !!! Its so heavy, drab and oldfashioned.
  • Options
    j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    What a lovely thread.
  • Options
    Reggie RebelReggie Rebel Posts: 636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've got a lot of respect for Karren, and Paul. They both work in high pressure industries and remain married after fifteen years.

With regard to Karren herself, she's over 40 (not quite knocking on the Pearly gates, has been in stressful jobs for twenty years, given birth twice and had a serious illness. I doubt there are many women in the same position who'd not only look as good as she does but provoke this much debate
  • Options
    Eve3275Eve3275 Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This whole Margaret thing was so exaggerated. All she did was cut someone down with a look. Other than that she has been built up into way more than she actually was.

I love you for saying this. Up 'til now I thought I was alone in the world as the only one who isn't feeling the cult thing built up around Margaret. :D

On topic I think Karren looks lovely just the way she is. She's 41 not 14 - it's a real woman thing. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well no, it's studying the stuff written on them in Ancient Greek etc. Sort of thing historians do :)

Btw also agrees with Lysandar's post at the top of the page.
    It's not former, still current.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    Classy thread this
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nodders wrote: »
    Classy thread this

Agree, someone finally mixed WAG and MILF together. Only a matter of time. Would that make Wagamumma perhaps?
  • Options
    princesarock12princesarock12 Posts: 1,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh - it's people like the OP who make me pity shallow people!
  • Options
    Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tercet2 wrote: »
    Agree, someone finally mixed WAG and MILF together. Only a matter of time. Would that make Wagamumma perhaps?

Brilliant! You need to copyright this
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Born lippy wrote: »
    Brilliant! You need to copyright this

Can go further. Sign up KB to be the face and figure of a healthy stuff-your-face-repeatedly with noodles diet campaign.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    She doesn't need to do anything, lose anything etc. Karren Brady is bloody gorgeous!
  • Options
    Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tercet2 wrote: »
    Can go further. Sign up KB to be the face and figure of a healthy stuff-your-face-repeatedly with noodles diet campaign.

LOL!!:D that would be beautiful. you're making me hungry! I could eat a Karren, or maybe just one of her R's, she has plenty going
  • Options
    ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    That's odd. I don't think she needs to lose any weight, but looks wise, she would never be that attractive to me.