Options

OK, I'm going out on a limb with this one but.... IS STUART GAY?

Mister MaganeseMister Maganese Posts: 2,709
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just totally got a vibe from him over the past few weeks, especially the most recent episode. I can't quite explain it, but....yeah. :o

Plus the earring in the left ear. LOL:D

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Nope I'm not gay. I am happily with my girlfriend of 4 years.

Hope this helps.

Stuart
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hope this helps.

Stuart

Ooh, sorry. I didn't realise you were on here.:o Anyway, yeah it was just a question. Congrats on the four year relationship.:)
  • Options
    CrazyeyeskillerCrazyeyeskiller Posts: 4,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh, sorry. I didn't realise you were on here.:o Anyway, yeah it was just a question. Congrats on the four year relationship.:)

Really?? I assumed you started thread cos you knew, i'm currently 50/50 on you knowing or not :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really?? I assumed you started thread cos you knew, i'm currently 50/50 on you knowing or not :D

Actually, I thought all Apprentice candidates had to sign some sort of non-disclosure agreement about the show, meaning they couldn't really just go anywhere and talk publicly about it, or even themselves.

How long in advance is The Apprentice filmed? I thought the winner would have won ages ago by now, meaning all other candidates might let top secret info slip.

So no, I was pretty certain no one from The Apprentice would be here....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually, I thought all Apprentice candidates had to sign some sort of non-disclosure agreement about the show, meaning they couldn't really just go anywhere and talk publicly about it, or even themselves.

How long in advance is The Apprentice filmed? I thought the winner would have won ages ago by now, meaning all other candidates might let top secret info slip.

So no, I was pretty certain no one from The Apprentice would be here....

Fair enough - in that case I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall when none other than Stuart himself replied to you on the first response LOL :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fair enough - in that case I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall when none other than Stuart himself replied to you on the first response LOL :D:D

I almost choked on my coffee. lol
  • Options
    37 Years37 Years Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I almost choked on my coffee. lol

Serves you right.

Whether Stuart Baggs The Brand himself posts here or not, it doesn't give someone like you the right to speculate about his private life (or anyone else's for that matter).

Yes he's on a TV show but he's not famous as such. There is a difference. He's also very young and if he was gay, it's very likely he would be wanting keep that to himself and wouldn't want to read posts from people like you with their idle speculation.

Personally I think Baggs is a bit of a cock, but I don't think he deserves to have strangers writing about whether or not he likes cock on the internet.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Alan Bennett answer applies.
  • Options
    TrollheartTrollheart Posts: 5,093
    Forum Member
    Only for himself.... :eek:
  • Options
    RussellIanRussellIan Posts: 12,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well seeing as he's here, perhaps he can tell us if any other of this year's contestants are...
  • Options
    HelicaseHelicase Posts: 4,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    37 Years wrote: »
    Serves you right.

Whether Stuart Baggs The Brand himself posts here or not, it doesn't give someone like you the right to speculate about his private life (or anyone else's for that matter).

Yes he's on a TV show but he's not famous as such. There is a difference. He's also very young and if he was gay, it's very likely he would be wanting keep that to himself and wouldn't want to read posts from people like you with their idle speculation.

Personally I think Baggs is a bit of a cock, but I don't think he deserves to have strangers writing about whether or not he likes cock on the internet.

Rubbish.

He chose to go on TV so therefore must live with the extreme scrutiny that comes with it.
  • Options
    ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    Which limb are you going out with?
  • Options
    parthyparthy Posts: 5,408
    Forum Member

Never noticed that! :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    Earring in the left ear!!!!

And I always thought it was the cock in the mouth that was the dead giveaway...
  • Options
    37 Years37 Years Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helicase wrote: »
    Rubbish.

He chose to go on TV so therefore must live with the extreme scrutiny that comes with it.

Even about his sexual preferences ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    extreme masculinity - Nick would have snorted at that I bet...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Left ear is more likely to mean straight. Not that it matters a toss (even under the duvet).

Perhaps you need to give your gardar a gentle tap to see if it's working?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D made me chuckle
  • Options
    HelicaseHelicase Posts: 4,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    37 Years wrote: »
    Even about his sexual preferences ?

Why should that be off-limits?

If someone didn't want such attention then going on TV is hardly the best decision.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    since Stuart you have posted here. Could you prove you are genuine by telling us something about next weeks task that we otherwise could not know. Something unimportant like what colour clothes somebody will be wearing. or anything else you remember but which has no direct relation to the task at hand. I cant see that your contract should not allow it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, but I have to laugh, especially as Stuart was the first to reply within 5 minutes of the thread being posted!

*snort* :o
  • Options
    Skip_TechSkip_Tech Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    girlfriend of 4 years

?

no girl would be that stupid

time to exit the closet Bilbo
  • Options
    trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't get any gay vibes from him at all.

OTOH, I don't think Stuart would keep a girlfriend that long, either. :eek:

She must love his extreme masculinity and inherent inability to speak to women with respect.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

LMAO! Classic!! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hope this helps.

Stuart

Good for you in not rising to it and just giving a straight answer. I got loads of criticism on DS forums after I was on DOND, and when I came on and answered people they backed down. Although I'm part of the community now, and I doubt we will give you a deliberately easy ride but hopefully it will be fair :-)

At least that thread's nipped in the bud now. I get so sick of similar threads on other forums - is X gay? Is Y gay? Er, so what if they are?

Hope we can hear more from you, Baggs-the-Brand!