[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    had to be a DS member
  • Options
    GizehGizeh Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was well put in her place by Louis (of all people) who got his biggest cheer ever.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 395
    Forum Member
    Pacific wrote: »
    Typical Katie-hater.

"Her personality doesn't come across well on the show, so for us public who haven't met her personally we have to resort to hating her by default"
    - Or words to that effect.

How about forming an opinion based on talent?

Jeeesh!

She spoke for the nation! yay! so glad she got through!!
  • Options
    Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon - The public decides, Caller - thats why he's been in the bottom 4 times
  • Options
    TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    Typical Katie-hater.

"Her personality doesn't come across well on the show, so for us public who haven't met her personally we have to resort to hating her by default"

Jeeesh!
    ..no. She said that since it's impossible for everyone to meet her personally and see how nice she really is, she has to come across well on camera otherwise she'll come across as fake.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She basically said that she comes across as fake, theatrical and unlikeable. And if she was as wonderful as the judges seem to think she is then the show editors are doing a hash job!

100% agree with her.
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was asking why they keep saving Katie when surely four times in the bottom 2 speaks for itself and how she comes over as very unlikeable. Louis kicked off saying that wasn't fair as she hadn't met Katie and shouldn't judge and the girl on the phone very calmly said that if somebody expects us to buy their records then we have to like them and this needs to come over on TV as they are not going to come and meet all potential fans individually.

Best bit was when she was asked if she'd ever vote for Katie and said yes, if the rules are changed and we can vote for the person we want out.

Brilliant car crash TV at its best!

After the break ... Wagner allegedly made some comments about Cheryl in the press. Cheryl challenged him about it on live TV. He shouldn't have said anything. But she shouldn't have done that. But who was the most out of order? Only one way to find out .........
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 395
    Forum Member
    Jo09 wrote: »
    Simon - The public decide, Caller - thats why she's been in the bottom 4 times

:):):):)
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Look here, OP - this thread is pointless unless you tell us what you are talking about.

Most of us are watching I'm a Celebrity and not the crappy ITV2 show.

Edit:Thanks Evilredzebra, didn't see your post.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry, but do they expect 14 million people to personally meet every contestant to have a completely informed opinion (and entitlement) on them ?

Oh please.
  • Options
    MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    The Katie caller , Is the Hero of the night :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She spoke for the nation! yay! so glad she got through!!

She said absolutely everything I've being saying since the start of the show. Loved her! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    Jo09 wrote: »
    Simon - The public decide, Caller - thats why he's been in the bottom 4 times

Im sure that caller told the operators she was going to praise Katie, because she was brilliant

I thought it was funny that Cheryl was dumbstruck and didn't know what to say
  • Options
    GhostlyMaryGhostlyMary Posts: 339
    Forum Member
    If Katie isn't in the bottom two tomorrow, they should call the woman back on Xtra Factor and replay her call back to her with a raspberry at the end.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Typical Katie-hater.

Jeeesh!

I can't stand Katie. And that is an opinon that I have formed based entirely on her talent. Or to be more accurate, on her lack of it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,283
    Forum Member
    She was SUPERB.
  • Options
    Born FreeBorn Free Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She should have also mentioned that John forgot his words in the sing off and went out and yet Katie did and she got saved, shows how unfair this show has become!
  • Options
    Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The caller rocked. She said it how it is, not how the judges want it to be!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't even watch but I love this person :D
  • Options
    arjaco1arjaco1 Posts: 566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She approached it in a rude way but her point was completely correct.

She was saying that the acts have to come across as nice on screen, that's how we vote and Katie doesn't. louis got all defensive saying "we don't know her" but then how can we? We have to go by what we see on TV.

And then she made the point that by being in the bottom 2 four times people don't like her and the caller basically ranted at Simon. Loved it :P
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol im bad at quoting people but it was along the lines of 'Katies been in the bottom two 4 times now' when are you going to realise she just isn't likeable'

louie then sed its unfair, you dont know her, shes lovely

caller sed, well i dont kno any ppl i buy music of. She has to come across as likeable on SCREEN for me to want to buy her music

lots of desk slapping and gum flapping from louie. Chezza saying everyones got a right to an opinion. Audience booing and chanting OFF.

konnie trying to calm it down n ask what the caller thinks katie could do differently.

caller said, she needs to come across as proper and genuine. (paraphrasing)

Louie says this is y katie in bottom 2, cos of ppl like u not giving her a chance.

simon asked if caller will vote for katie

caller sed only if show was vote to evict :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oasiscalm wrote: »
    Im sure that caller told the operators she was going to praise Katie, because she was brilliant

I thought it was funny that Cheryl was dumbstruck and didn't know what to say

I'm really surprised they don't get more calls like that.
  • Options
    axlgodaxlgod Posts: 659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    my first thoughts was that she was a great caller.
    but i'm starting to think it might have been planted, because the backlash & booing the caller got from the audience showed that people might have been turned round by her performance.

remember she had the pimp slot & alot of praise from the judges.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,259
    Forum Member
    The 'oh you don't know her' line is stupid. We don't know any of them for goodness sake.