Options

Voting Order as of 9am this morning (as requested) - Major Possible Spoiler

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,152
    Forum Member
    Skot wrote: »
    Bottom three are apparently Mary, Paije and Rebecca. Will wait for Abi to update us on this though.

Where did you hear this?
  • Options
    SCUSASCUSA Posts: 801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bottom three are apparently Mary, Paije and Rebecca. Will wait for Abi to update us on this though.

That actually seems to make sense (although obviously wagner should be at the bottom).

Where is this info coming from- even if it may be speculation?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member

I'd be fairly surprised by this - I thought Mary & Paije would be the recipients of a lot of the casual votes last night. I do think one of the 'big four' is likely to be in the singoff this week, though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    Key question.

Will Liverpool vote in numbers for someone who made a mess of one of their cities best songs.

I've never bought into all this "Ahhve no cawnfidensss" lark.

Rebecca in trouble for me, along with Mary, same act, same tired act, nothing new, I don't she has that many hardcore fans (same as Aiden)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abigail will not post again as she was scared off by this forum last week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    Stop being a drama queen, the very girl said she would post at 2am on Saturday !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nelster wrote: »
    Stop being a drama queen, the very girl said she would post at 2am on Saturday !

:confused: What, before the show even went out ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cavfan wrote: »
    :confused: What, before the show even went out ?

What nelster means is that Abigail posted at 2am yesterday saying that she'd post the bottom 2/3 today.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anactoria wrote: »
    What nelster means is that Abigail posted at 2am yesterday saying that she'd post the bottom 2/3 today.

Thank you, that's good to know. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she does but many were trying to scare her off doing so last week. Thats not drama queen activity just stating what people were up to.
  • Options
    xKatieLxxKatieLx Posts: 4,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mary and Paije. :eek: They where the best 2 last night.

We need to vote them. Rebecca will probobly be saved no matter what so there's no point voting her. We should keep voting Wanger until the judges vote out Katie. ;)

It is a single elimination isn't it? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    xKatieLx wrote: »

We need to vote them. Rebecca will probobly be saved no matter what so there's no point voting her. We should keep voting Wanger until the judges vote out Katie. ;)

It's almost certainly a single, yes. (or at least, I don't think the X-Factor producers would get away with announcing a double just before the lines close.)

& I'm definitely going to vote for Paije & Wagner - I want both of them to outdo Katie, whatever else happens.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh Gawd, not Paije. Or even Rebecca (as painful as she was last night)

Please - a Wanger/Mary/Katie combo!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Be interesting to see if Rebecca is in the mix.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    Mary and Paije. :eek: They where the best 2 last night.We need to vote them. Rebecca will probobly be saved no matter what so there's no point voting her. We should keep voting Wanger until the judges vote out Katie. ;)

Yes they were, I doubt they will be in the bottom two.

It's about time Wagner went, hope he is in the bottom two this week, got a feeling tis going to be a shock exit again this week, and I got it right last week.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

We shouldnt keep voting Wagner as he is a joke.

Katie would be saved against Wagner, Paije and Mary
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are they leaving the double elim's that will be surely needed now so late this year? To allow all the "characters" to progress as far as possible to near the end?

What you learn with all these reality shows is that the "characters" always get voted off first. And there are so many personality shows now that XFactor has just got lumped in with the rest of them - i.e. just a character contest, nothing to do with singing, thats a side show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Paije can go through when he sang the awful Crocdile Rock, he should sail through with the amazing Let It Be. I'd swap Paije and Rebecca for Wagner and Matt.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    We shouldnt keep voting Wagner as he is a joke.

Katie would be saved against Wagner, Paije and Mary

You can vote for whomever you please, but that doesn't mean anybody else has a moral obligation to follow suit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My bottom two would be Rebecca and Wagner. Or Katie and Rebecca.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just a small thought Jedward were eliminated week 7..
    Wagner could be in trouble.
  • Options
    TYCOTYCO Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    No way is Wagner in trouble after owning Cheryl last night. His support has sky-rocketed, probably not so much by the kind of people who are likely to vote, but then people who have been voting, would more than likely to continue to after last night.

Bottom two will involve Mary and she'll be going.
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    kimmyangel wrote: »
    Just a small thought Jedward were eliminated week 7..
    Wagner could be in trouble.

I sincerely hope not because it would reinforce Cheryl's belief that what she says goes. I thought she was very unprofessional last night and would really want Wagner to stay because of her outburst.
  • Options
    lux lisbon 2lux lisbon 2 Posts: 6,273
    Forum Member
    I hope Abigail88 is on soon, I am so nervous for Paige - he was the best act last night by a clear mile and he should top the votes by all rights (not face off against the weasel and 'lose')
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    As longs as Rebecca, Paije and Cher are safe I will be happy :D