Options

Voting Order as of 9am this morning (as requested) - Major Possible Spoiler

Comments

• Options
    astoundedastounded Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    River Man wrote: »
    Anyone with half a brain could come up with a list that 'resembles' the actual result.

On another forum I predicted the B2 with Aiden going, as did a couple of other people.

Does that mean we have access to the figures?

No, it just means we follow these shows closely and are good at making predictions.

Ultimately, this person either does or doesn't have access to the voting figures at that time. No amount of definitive statements either way changes that. It's not something that can be firmly known either way.

From my perspective I initially posted that I thought it was rubbish, but as the weekd went by, I have changed my mind somewhat. If you haven't then that's fine. It's convenient that you picked Aiden to go, on another forum.
  • Options
    JaggedcatJaggedcat Posts: 3,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pop_Art wrote: »
    Katie cannot survive being in the bottom two for the FOURTH time. Its just impossible.

Bristol Palin was in the bottom two six times in Dancing with the stars in USA (version of strictly) and is now in the final. To which a viewer attacked his tv screen yelping she was not good enough to be in the final. He was allegedly inebriated at the time.:D

Katie to win
  • Options
    River ManRiver Man Posts: 2,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    astounded wrote: »
    Ultimately, this person either does or doesn't have access to the voting figures at that time. No amount of definitive statements either way changes that. It's not something that can be firmly known either way.

From my perspective I initially posted that I thought it was rubbish, but as the weekd went by, I have changed my mind somewhat. If you haven't then that's fine. It's convenient that you picked Aiden to go, on another forum.

Fair enough. If you're gullible enough to be taken in by someone with such an average record of prediction, then I suspect there's little I can say to change your mind.

..and it's not convinient. It's a fact.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fair enough. If you're gullible enough to be taken in by someone with such an average record of prediction, then there's I suspect there's little I can say to change your mind.

..and it's not convinient. It's a fact.

:)....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :)....

:) ...........
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abigail,I really enjoy seeing your predictions each week.....whether they are genuine leaks or not only you know, but I see it as a bit of harmless fun, and as someone who is RUBBISH at predicting these things, you are generally pretty much there or there abouts, so if they aren't leaks and are just a good guess then they still have value for me because you have been proven pretty accurate!!!!!

I know after last week it was looking as though you weren't going to put them up any more, but PLEASE pop them up.....I will miss them terribly if you don't!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Katie will be like Bristol on DWTS, some people are championing Bristol to win now, even though most weeks her dance has had the lowest score! She's not like Ann Widdecome tho, because her dances are only a point or two off the others and some weeks she's been one of the top 5
  • Options
    VirgoVirgo Posts: 2,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cassie wrote: »
    I don't vote anymore. I'm not convinced that all the votes are from the public. When I ask ppl who they are voting for NO ONE mentions Wagner. The same applies to SCD the comic act NEVER seems to be anyone I know who is voting.
    Therefore it must be the media manipulating the votes. It certainly makes news on Monday to have better contestants leaving before those who have no chance of a lasting career.

Agree with you as did you hear Simon telling Paige that he cannot win:confused: Well just shows that why he keep saving Katie when the GBP want her out.

The voting it all fixed for viewing and making money for the producers.:mad:
  • Options
    TTTangoTTTango Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member
    I hope either Rebecca or Cher is the unfortunate one to be in the bottom two with the WEASEL tonight why ? Because Cheryl and Simon would NOT DARE SAVE HER if it meant one of those two going.
    Mary, Paije or Wagner - will be sent home over the WEASEL.:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TTTango wrote: »
    I hope either Rebecca or Cher is the unfortunate one to be in the bottom two with the WEASEL tonight why ? Because Cheryl and Simon would NOT DARE SAVE HER if it meant one of those two going..:(

I think Rebecca would go over Katie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If it turns out that the order (who is bottom, near bottom, winning) each week, is very much aligned with who appears to those positions when we see the totals after the series is over then we will have a good idea of its validity. The selections for who topped the voting in these leaked threads is not always obvious choices. It's one thing being more accurate that expected one week, but this isn't acase of that. Either way, it's not something you should be getting angry about.
  • Options
    VirgoVirgo Posts: 2,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's hope Katie and Cher are at bottom. At least Weasel would be gone then.

I agree and this is what I am praying for weeks.
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is the most unpredictable week of the lot : the favourites were all drawn early,the outsiders went late and on top of that,the favourites all underperformed.We could have a very strange looking bottom 2...maybe two of the fancied contenders.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    has anyone considered that after Aidens little revelation last week they might have tightened up who has access to the voting figures?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    This is the most unpredictable week of the lot : the favourites were all drawn early,the outsiders went late and on top of that,the favourites all underperformed.We could have a very strange looking bottom 2...maybe two of the fancied contenders.

it's weeks like this i wish it was like big brother where it wasn't live.. and the result was online before it was shown on TV so could watch knowing who was through lol
  • Options
    JaggedcatJaggedcat Posts: 3,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wanger to go
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it turns out that the order (who is bottom, near bottom, winning) each week, is very much aligned with who appears to those positions when we see the totals after the series is over then we will have a good idea of its validity. The selections for who topped the voting in these leaked threads is not always obvious choices. Either way, it's not something you should be getting angry about as you seem to be. The show is supposed to be fun, not an outlet for your angry. Still better online, than off I suppose.

I agree it's not really something to angry about and I apologize if I go a little OTT at times.

It does baffle me though that people are willing to believe something on such flimsy evidence.
    And what does anger me is people suggesting others should place bets on such info.
    Including the OP.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll take a guess...why not lol

One Direction
    Cher
    Matt
    Rebecca
    Mary
    Paige
    Katie
    Wagner
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree it's not really something to angry about and I apologize if I go a little OTT at times.

It does baffle me though that people are willing to believe something on such flimsy evidence.
    And what does anger me is people suggesting others should place bets on such info.
    Including the OP.

I guess people's passion for the show is what makes it so popular, even though we all know its tripe really :).

I feel that if, at the end of the series once we have the list of popularity for each week, it will be possible to have a decent idea of whether the thread starter was making educated guesses or had access to info. Her week winner, and bottom choices in my personal opinion are not always obvious ones, so if the complete order each week is pretty much spot on, then we'll know.

I agree that people should not place bets on such information, because it's certainly not sure to be reliable.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd guess:
    Cher (despite her hate on here, other sites like her)
    One Direction
    Rebecca (she has a big enough fanbase)
    Matt (would be lower, but his arms probs gained him votes)
    Paije (despite being an underdog, his performance was amazing
    Wagner (the XF haters will vote him to try and ruin the show :()
    Mary (despite her being better this week, she is becoming boring)
    Katie (no matter how amazing she is, she'll be last :cry:)
  • Options
    twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    has anyone considered that after Aidens little revelation last week they might have tightened up who has access to the voting figures?

Yes me!! I see on another thread she has pmed someone and says she can't post but knows who the bottom two are. Cue hundreds of pms to Abigail!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 286
    Forum Member

Including the OP.

Abigails predictions do seem resonable to most people though, whether its inside info or lucky guesswork, so i suppose to some people its worth risking a fiver or tenner.

Its certainly as more chance of coming in than a lottery win, however no one should be risking monewy they cant afford.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 286
    Forum Member
    twingle wrote: »
    Yes me!! I see on another thread she has pmed someone and says she can't post but knows who the bottom two are. Cue hundreds of pms to Abigail!

She needs to be careful at the end of the day it would be so easy for someone to trace her.

Take care Abigail wherever you are.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie would win a sing off against Wagner, Paige and Mary. Absolutely no way do I see her being saved over any of the others. Anyway, I reckon we'll see her performing next Sat, no way will victim Katie be abandoned this week by the show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lovecat86 wrote: »
    Hahaha, me too. I don't care who goes... as long as it's Katie ;)

I hope its a Katie V Cher sing off with Cher going