Comments

• Options
    BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    Oh god this Dom stuff is awful.
  • Options
    andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    This is very bizarre, what exactly is the point of it?! It's come out of nowhere.

It's all very strange...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my God. The guy who plays Dom is such an awful actor. :eek: I didn't realise he was so bad, but this E4 episode... :o

Love the flashbacks though.
  • Options
    ReoReo Posts: 8,687
    Forum Member
    The Dom/Bart/Amber storyline is too random. If they were going to cut something, it should have been this.
  • Options
    Dan SDan S Posts: 1,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    guessing this is paving way for doms exit?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reo wrote: »
    The Dom/Bart/Amber storyline is too random. If they were going to cut something, it should have been this.

I agree. No one cares about Dom, they never have. :D He should have been axed long before now.
  • Options
    garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    This started off ok, explaining it in flashback form i thought we might get the Brendon/Dom scenes cut down slightly, but i dont remember any of this Bart/Dom feud?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Are they setting up Bart having something to do with the fire? :confused: Dom catching hism doing "something else" that he's now blackmailing him to keep quiet about? :confused:

This is random!
  • Options
    ReoReo Posts: 8,687
    Forum Member
    As far as I know the Dom and Bart feud was never shown, apart from the scene where they are in the McQueen house after Bart stole something. I think the rest they have now made up for this storyline. I don't even think they have had any scenes together since their first one and Dom was never shown to worry about what Bart was doing and Bart never mentioned Dom.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ravi!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eva is just brilliant
  • Options
    Forum Member
    LOL Eva is funny sometimes! That was quite good just then! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nice final scene between Ravi and Anita!!

Leanne is mental!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I find Leanne rally quite funny to be honest, i think this barmy bunny boiler story has actually made her an enjoyable and comical character.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brendan is such an interesting character!! Definitely one of the strongest newcomers this year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    andy614 wrote: »
    I find Leanne rally quite funny to be honest, i think this barmy bunny boiler story has actually made her an enjoyable and comical character.

yeah i agree with you there!!
    she was abit too whingey in 'freshers' but at least now shes quite funny.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leanne is the new Lydia. Remember I said! This time next month she'll be throwing Lee and Amy out of planes without parachutes. :eek:

:D
  • Options
    BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    Ok so the first half was awful all didn't think the Dom stuff would end.:yawn:

But the other half has made me laugh.

One of the best one liners in a while: Brendan "Me jealous of Macca? Have you seen my face?"

And Leanne "I shredded every picture of Amy only we didn't have that many so I printed some more off and shredded them as well.":D

Not to mention Eva in the hospital.:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BeeBumble wrote: »
    Ok so the first half was awful all didn't think the Dom stuff would end.:yawn:

But the other half has made me laugh.

One of the best one liners in a while: Brendan "Me jealous of Macca? Have you seen my face?"

And Leanne "I shredded every picture of Amy only we didn't have that many so I printed some more off and shredded them as well.":D

Not to mention Eva in the hospital.:D:D

Haha! :D
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    Amy's still in the titles but Mal is not... so she musn't have made her final appearance yet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The Dom/Bart thing seemed quite odd. With Doms confession and a threat from Brendon he doesnt particulary need to be branded a paedo aswell. Interesting Dom was supposed to confess the Bart/Dom picture situation to Phil, not Tony....
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    andy614 wrote: »

OK, did anyone else scream with laughter at the cake with "Cheer Up Lee" in blood red icing?

Leanne has turned into Kathy Bates from Misery, and I am LOVING it! She'll have Lee tied to the bed and kneecapped before you know it.

:D
  • Options
    euphieeuphie Posts: 2,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing how many talented Irish actors are shipping up over here in the UK since their economy got f*cked.

As far as I am aware, apart from Cheryl's brother, who's name I can't remember right now, are from Northern Ireland, part of the UK
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    I really hope Leanne turns intoa weird stalker... would be fun.

Love Eva, always have. .. they need her as she is one of the best at comedy!
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    euphie wrote: »
    As far as I am aware, apart from Cheryl's brother, who's name I can't remember right now, are from Northern Ireland, part of the UK

Oo, good point, I stand corrected. And Cheryl's brother is called Brendan. How could you not know? Mind you, he was a bit Man with No Name tonight when he barged in the doors of Relish.
This discussion has been closed.