Options

I feel sorry the kids

yep I feel sorry for Mckeiths children bet they are getting some stick at school :(

Comments

• Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has children? :eek:
  • Options
    treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for the children of the other contestants that want see mummy or daddy do a trial.
  • Options
    BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
    Forum Member
    sutie wrote: »
    She has children? :eek:

she has two
  • Options
    cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor poor children.
    They will be in need of counselling even more than their narcasistic mother.
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gillian has two daughters, Skylar and Afton. I'll bet they get enough stick for those names!
  • Options
    PootmatootPootmatoot Posts: 15,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe she's fertile on her diet of grass and snake-oil.
  • Options
    puffin1962puffin1962 Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    I guess they're used to the comments given that her career is based on poking about in peple's poo
  • Options
    ShedheddShedhedd Posts: 1,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her daughter Skylar phoned This Morning and from what I heard Phillip Schofield gave her a bit of a hard time, she phoned supporting her mam and he grilled her about Gillians fake fainting, fake phobias etc.
    I can't comment in full cos I never saw the program, so I'm only going on hearsay.

But at the end of the day it's not the kids' fault. Her daughters should be left out of this.

What Gillian does is down to Gillian, nothing to do with her family.

Please leave her daughters out of any discussions :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I felt very sorry for Gillian's daughter and think it would have been better had she not gone on the 'phone to Schofield but she may have been asked to do it by Gillian's agent to drum up support.

She was in a lose-lose situation. When she said her mother wasn't faking the faints and screams I had to wonder why her family aren't more worried about her then. I know my son would be if he thought I was fainting all the time. On the other hand she obviously couldn't say her mother was putting it on for maximum TV coverage.

Best that the family stay out of the media stuff methinks.
  • Options
    ShedheddShedhedd Posts: 1,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best that the family stay out of the media stuff methinks.

Thank you Charlotte, that's what I think :)
    The media are so manipulative,whether it's the nice Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby on This Morning, or the gutter press, they're all journalists and they're all after the dirt.

What Gillian does is what Gillian does, she has the support of her family and it ends there.

The press should leave the family out of it :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shedhedd wrote: »
    Thank you Charlotte, that's what I think :)
    The media are so manipulative,whether it's the nice Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby on This Morning, or the gutter press, they're all journalists and they're all after the dirt.

What Gillian does is what Gillian does, she has the support of her family and it ends there.

The press should leave the family out of it :mad:

I bet Katie from X Factor is thinking exactly the same thing.
  • Options
    gkabcgkabc Posts: 2,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As far as I've seen, nothing in the editing has pointed to her making mention of her children. If she doesn't make them part of the show, they should be left alone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Borefest wrote: »
    yep I feel sorry for Mckeiths children bet they are getting some stick at school :(

Too late, they were already bullied due to their mother going on TV examining poo so are home schooled.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/im_a__celebrity/3241171/Jungle-Gillian-backed-by-her-bullied-daughter.html
  • Options
    glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would hope any parent with minor children HAD given thought to the implications for them BEFORE appearing on a show like this...did strike me the other day that if she is faking a lot of this
    either:
    a) her family would know that & not be concerned
    b) might be scared out of their wits & it was a mean thing to do
  • Options
    jencojenco Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    Whatever the situation is here is very sad.

Either the daughter is telling the truth as she believes it in which case Gillian is extremely irresponsible as a parent to carry on with this show given the trauma she is putting this daughter through and seemingly has in the past. I cannot even begin to think how tramatised I'd have been at 16 at seeing my Mum on the other side of the world looking this ill and fainting left right and centre. Let alone dealing with all the hatred flying around about her and will do for evermore.

Alternatively her daughter is in on the act as Gillian has taught her to lie and be a fake like she is. Either way this woman is a disaster as a parent.

It makes my blood boil to think of how some parents gets their kids taken away by Social Services for far less than this woman is doing to her children. This daughter who's been on This Morning is only 16 and the other daughter is only 10 - such a vulnerable age for both to be coping with their mother's behaviour.
  • Options
    sofieellissofieellis Posts: 10,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if the kids are forced to eat her dangerous algae and other ridiculous food.

My guess is that the family are probably used to her histrionics - I imagine she uses her "delicate nature" to get her own way quite a lot in her private life.

I feel very sorry for them :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    Borefest wrote: »

according to one paper - forget which- they are home` schooled
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seaview wrote: »
    according to one paper - forget which- they are home` schooled

Poor little sods. Couldn't she afford to send them to a private school where they wouldn't get bullied? Vanessa Feltz came in for a lot of stick, but her daughters still managed to go to school OK. GM's daughters will grow up as mad as she is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jenco wrote: »
    Whatever the situation is here is very sad.

Either the daughter is telling the truth as she believes it in which case Gillian is extremely irresponsible as a parent to carry on with this show given the trauma she is putting this daughter through and seemingly has in the past. I cannot even begin to think how tramatised I'd have been at 16 at seeing my Mum on the other side of the world looking this ill and fainting left right and centre. Let alone dealing with all the hatred flying around about her and will do for evermore.

Alternatively her daughter is in on the act as Gillian has taught her to lie and be a fake like she is. Either way this woman is a disaster as a parent.

It makes my blood boil to think of how some parents gets their kids taken away by Social Services for far less than this woman is doing to her children. This daughter who's been on This Morning is only 16 and the other daughter is only 10 - such a vulnerable age for both to be coping with their mother's behaviour.

There are a couple of You Tube videos that are supposed to be presented by one of the daughters but are...well a bit odd http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7VcXsKPQOw
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now that she's away the kids are probably busy tucking in to some chocs and crisps!
  • Options
    sofieellissofieellis Posts: 10,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seaview wrote: »
    There are a couple of You Tube videos that are supposed to be presented by one of the daughters but are...well a bit odd http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7VcXsKPQOw

Not sure what to say to that except :eek: :o:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    Her daughter describes her treatment in camp as bullying. You might describe her mothers treatment of those that appeared on YAWYE in the same way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sofieellis wrote: »
    Not sure what to say to that except :eek: :o:D

yes oddly unsettling, did you notice that it is 'put up' by gillianmckeithTV's Channel - and if you click on that link you get this message
    "GILLIAN MCKEITH: You are what you eat series 4 episode 5"

This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

she seems to cheat at every turn...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Her daughter describes her treatment in camp as bullying. You might describe her mothers treatment of those that appeared on YAWYE in the same way.

...and the public's response as Karma.....