Options

Stuart still in - yes!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
Forum Member
✭✭
I am really enjoying The Apprentice this season because of Stuart.
He is unbelievable but underneath he is actually quite clever.
I simply love his undying level of confidence and his silly quips.
The white sausage, "I've got one of those" was so funny especially when it fell on deaf ears.
Stuart is never going to win but I hope he stays in as long as possible for entertainment's sake.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    He has to reach the interviews - they'll be dull without him! :)
  • Options
    circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    very annoying guy but last episode he was very funny and infact one of the better team mates
  • Options
    ESPIONdansantESPIONdansant Posts: 6,760
    Forum Member
    I love him. I want him as a pet.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love him. I want him as a pet.

He won't be happy. Unless you can get the largest, flashiest hamster wheel going. Ideally with a prancing horse logo on ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He can have a little Ferrari hamster wheel. Of course he can! I'll badge it specially for him. He's such a little diddumsy sweetie little hamster.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    Stuart does have some of the qualities LS is looking for. Confidence and creativity are clearly there. In between some of his absurd statements there has been enough sense to make me think he will improve with a few more years.

Management skills are his major failing, although he was clever enough to support Stella's appointment as PM this week. Had the team lost Laura would have gone I think. LS and his team must be sick of her by now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He was astute this week and shown to be so at every turn. This heralds the renaissance of Der Weltwurstmeister.
  • Options
    Daisy19Daisy19 Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stuart is hilarious and he must stay at least until the interviews!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he is getting better, whereas Jamie has got a bit complacent, how will Jamie be without his pal
  • Options
    Chris1964Chris1964 Posts: 19,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stuart is apprentice gold-one of the best contestants ever! The fact that he is younger than the women is very apparent and the disdainful looks he occasionally gets from them as though they are being plagued by a chubby sixth former is brilliant tv.

The show is a triumph of presentation and editing-and Stuart is dream for the editors.

Long may he continue.
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's so funny - keep Hairbags in!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok, the sausage comment WAS rather funny.
  • Options
    chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    I think he's great, and it's such a shame that his great humour and wit is lost on moody boring sods like Joanna :mad: