Options

The Emmerdale Discussion Thread (Spoilers in tags — Part 12)

Comments

• Options
    albiexalbiex Posts: 1,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he is. I think Declan will be responsible for his final downfall.
  • Options
    chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member
    I wish he'd just GO.

It's all dragged on way too long now.
  • Options
    pudseymrcvspudseymrcvs Posts: 3,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soon, soon. Not many sleeps. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    The Dingles DVD is doing really well, Amazon stock is now down to 8. :D
  • Options
    albiexalbiex Posts: 1,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant performances from Mark Charnock, Dominic Brunt and Zoe Henry tonight. It's easily seen how they're so highly thought of by TPTB, especially Mark Charnock.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes but they had only 10 to begin with.
  • Options
    crunchie crispcrunchie crisp Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    Is Carl not still married to Lexi, dont remember any mention of a divorce :confused:
  • Options
    pudseymrcvspudseymrcvs Posts: 3,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That'll be the get-out clause up his sleeve. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes but they had only 10 to begin with.

Now they have more because everyone who bought it has watched it once and then put it up for sale on there now. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is Carl not still married to Lexi, dont remember any mention of a divorce :confused:

I don't even remember a wedding. :D
    What are we like??? :o
    That'll be the get-out clause up his sleeve. :D

Long sleeve. I think Chas is going to teach him a lesson.
    He won't wriggle out of this one.

And I don't think her punishment will involve the horse trough this time!

Although it could be interesting to see her dunk him in it.
    :D
  • Options
    Kat1966Kat1966 Posts: 2,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi to anyone who remembers me!

I'm enjoying Emmerdale so much at the moment again after a dip in the summer when *whispers* I stopped watching for a time.

I felt so sorry for Marlon on Monday, all he wants is security and love from somebody and to find out that he was going to be a father and then to find out that Rhona was going to be in a relationship with Paddy broke him completely. I have to be honest and say I had tears in my eyes at the end of the scene.

I am forcing myself not to watch any more of this weeks episodes as I have the omnibus set to tape early Saturday morning, my Saturday morning treat, watching the Emmerdale omnibus with a bacon sandwich and a few mugs of coffee!!

Looks as if Emmerdale is rapidly becoming the new home for ex Doctors actors, Jude (Moira), Nick (the policeman who's name escapes me at the moment) and now Helen (Ella Declan's ex). I loved the scenes last week when she brought Home Farm and Nathan's realisation that he had been well and truly screwed over ~ wonderful. And this week I can look forward to him being outed as the nasty little so and so we have always known he is.

I also think that the Holly storyline is being very well handled, how it is showing how Holly's addiction is affecting the whole family especially Hannah. I feel so, so sorry for her, I just want to give her a hug when she appears on screen.
  • Options
    valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    albiex wrote: »
    Brilliant performances from Mark Charnock, Dominic Brunt and Zoe Henry tonight. It's easily seen how they're so highly thought of by TPTB, especially Mark Charnock.
    Can you please tell me what TPTB means? It's all very well abbreviating but some of us may be confused by it!
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    porshacat wrote: »
    James Stewart used to say that, he basically just played himself in every movie he did. I didn't find him the least bit boring.
    James Stewart did not play boring characters because he was not a boring person. James Sutton does not have such an advantage.:o
    valtimmy wrote: »
    Can you please tell me what TPTB means? It's all very well abbreviating but some of us may be confused by it!

The powers that be:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im so gutted for Marlon-why cant he just be happy!! And Paddy naughty naughty how long have you known Marlon? always liked the comedy act between these two but doubt it will be the same again!
  • Options
    barkowskibarkowski Posts: 128
    Forum Member

I really wonder if we are in a recession when there are still idiots who think it worth spending money on a Dingle DVD. Mind you, I would happily buy up all of Amazon's stock if it would help get rid of Emmerdale's ghastly Amy....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So is Ryan going to the police with his little recording?
    Or was his intention just to let Maisie and Will know the truth?

I'm still waiting for James Sutton to shine.
    There was so much attention given to him when he was signed for the show and I couldnt wait to see what I was missing because I'd never seen him in anything.

I'm still waiting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

There was so much attention given to him when he was signed for the show and I couldnt wait to see what I was missing because I'd never seen him in anything.

I'm still waiting.

Be prepared for a long wait:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm still waiting.

I read that:
    Rather than going to the police Nathan will be forced to sign over all his money to Will.
    I would rather he went to jail, but hitting him in his wallet will still hurt.
    :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand Ryan & Declan. I don't understand how they live with themselves for breaking up already fragile family.

I fear Declan is turning into Matt one dimensional King which is a terrible shame.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have just noticed that Tray was the driver of the vehicle that killed Lisa Duckworth:eek:

With Tommy Duckworth coming back to Corrie, what if he finds out:eek:
  • Options
    andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    I bring sad news, sure it will be announced today, but over on twitter all the cast and crew are completely devestated and appear to be saying that Gavin Blyth has died. Not making it up, go on any of the writers/producers twitter and it does seem to be the case. They are saying how devastated and shocked they are and are giving out messages like "in peace now, sailing on another sea" as well as RIP messages. Someone from the Aaron thread who lives in leeds gave birth yesterday and has said her husband saw a load of the emmerdale cast at the hospital also, but that might not have anything to do with it, but would seem likely.

I must stress nothing is confirmed but that does appear to be the case and i wouldn't randomly mention something like this if it wasn't at least very likely the case.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote: »
    James Stewart did not play boring characters because he was not a boring person. James Sutton does not have such an advantage.:o

The powers that be:)

Thanks for that, I will try to remember it when I see it again!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    barkowski wrote: »
    I really wonder if we are in a recession when there are still idiots who think it worth spending money on a Dingle DVD. Mind you, I would happily buy up all of Amazon's stock if it would help get rid of Emmerdale's ghastly Amy....
    Its not just Amazon that is selling it! You can get it anywhere, even my local supermarket has it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    andy614 wrote: »
    I bring sad news, sure it will be announced today, but over on twitter all the cast and crew are completely devestated and appear to be saying that Gavin Blyth has died. Not making it up, go on any of the writers/producers twitter and it does seem to be the case. They are saying how devastated and shocked they are and are giving out messages like "in peace now, sailing on another sea" as well as RIP messages. Someone from the Aaron thread who lives in leeds gave birth yesterday and has said her husband saw a load of the emmerdale cast at the hospital also, but that might not have anything to do with it, but would seem likely.

I must stress nothing is confirmed but that does appear to be the case and i wouldn't randomly mention something like this if it wasn't at least very likely the case.
    I do hope you have your facts right because that is an awful thing to say if it isn't true.
    If there were Emmerdale actors at the hospital, perhaps it was to do with the filming of the fire and they were visiting the "casualties"!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote: »
    I have just noticed that Tray was the driver of the vehicle that killed Lisa Duckworth:eek:

With Tommy Duckworth coming back to Corrie, what if he finds out:eek:
    Is this true, he was in Corrie all those years agao?
This discussion has been closed.