Options

How does someone who is 17 get so much attitude and "swagger"

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
Forum Member
Just wondered.

She has way too much attitude for someone so young, if she had he attitude of say Rebecca, she would be way more likable.

Comments

• Options
    paulsmithfanpaulsmithfan Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    I agree and my guess it is her background...like her parents tell her to be mean and nasty or she will get nothing in life.
  • Options
    flowerladyflowerlady Posts: 1,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just wondered.

She has way too much attitude for someone so young, if she had he attitude of say Rebecca, she would be way more likable.

B'cos she if Romany origin & thats the way They are:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She was supposedly bullied as well!! Cant see that at all.
  • Options
    chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    I agree and my guess it is her background...like her parents tell her to be mean and nasty or she will get nothing in life.

I believe those were the same life-lessons Cheryl admitted she was taught.

Classy...
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah she was.

She's come out ontop of that now :)
  • Options
    SlimSimSlimSim Posts: 3,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just wondered.

Madame is getting a bit cocky, Cheryl is injecting too much overconfidence in her since her bottom 2 spell, better be careful it doesn't spill over into arrogance
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it comes from being told constantly you are great, when really you are crap.

I don't like that girls attitude at all. Whinging and crying one week because she's in the bottom two, and the next week acting so cocky you'd think she'd walked it and had already been crowned the winner! Heaven help us if she actually does win.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah she was.

She's come out ontop of that now :)

As if....
  • Options
    GizehGizeh Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't all teenagers have attitude and a bit of "swagger"?
  • Options
    rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    People here are such wimpish scones. "Oooh why oooh why can't Cher be more like Rebecca with her confidence issues and low self-esteem. Must she be so brash!" If she was male no one would have a problem—actually they probably would, heaven forbid someone be interesting.
  • Options
    RupertPupkinRupertPupkin Posts: 1,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just wondered.

If she could sing she would be way more likeable
  • Options
    chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    Gizeh wrote: »

Not the ones I've met. Well, they do actually, but not that rude and obnoxious type of "swagger".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gizeh wrote: »

not if you have been bullied all your life, i kind of sucks it out of you.
  • Options
    SlimSimSlimSim Posts: 3,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JohnHughes wrote: »
    I think it comes from being told constantly you are great, when really you are crap.

I don't like that girls attitude at all. Whinging and crying one week because she's in the bottom two, and the next week acting so cocky you'd think she'd walked it and had already been crowned the winner! Heaven help us if she actually does win.

agreed 100% :)
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,015
    Forum Member

I can't either. But you never know ... there are so many stories going round. There was one a few weeks back from a girl who went to school with her who said it was Cher who was the bully. Maybe she was just jealous. I don't know. It seems everyone wants to be famous these days without putting any hard work in.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How is she mean and nasty?
  • Options
    paulsmithfanpaulsmithfan Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    eduble wrote: »
    How is she mean and nasty?

She used to bully people when at school and also in the house she thinks she is better than anyone else. Did you not see her sneering at the public on the red carpet...she really is a nasty one.
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As if....

Well she has. She's better than all those people who bullied her, look where she is now. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She used to bully people when at school and also in the house she thinks she is better than anyone else. Did you not see her sneering at the public on the red carpet...she really is a nasty one.

How do you know what she's thinking?

I thought she was bullied?
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,341
    Forum Member

How do you know that's true? I read she was the one who got bullied because of who her and her family are.
  • Options
    rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member

Such conclusive proof.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just watched her judges houses peformance back, Cherl offered her a chance to come back after she messed it up and Cher said "i'm done" and just walked off, rude.
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stage school.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must admit, I fnd it very surprising (a nice way to put it) how confident Cher is....for her young age. I keep waiting to be told it's all a lie and she's really 26.
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    Because family and friends have always told her she is wonderful regardless of whether she was or not.