Options

How does someone who is 17 get so much attitude and "swagger"

Comments

• Options
    SlimSimSlimSim Posts: 3,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dome wrote: »
    Because family and friends have always told her she is wonderful regardless of whether she was or not.

And x factor judges namely Simon and Cheryl :D
  • Options
    flossieblossomflossieblossom Posts: 466
    Forum Member
    How lucky she is to be so confident at her age.
    Nasty and mean? When?
    A seventeen year old with attitude is hardly front page news
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    Just wondered.

She has way too much attitude for someone so young, if she had he attitude of say Rebecca, she would be way more likable.

Spot on!
  • Options
    paulsmithfanpaulsmithfan Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    How lucky she is to be so confident at her age.
    Nasty and mean? When?
    A seventeen year old with attitude is hardly front page news

She is not down to earth and you can tell she now thinks she is as famous as the other Cher.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh did you not hear? Bargain Boozet is doing an offer on Swagger... £2.50 per bag :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think we've probably all had the misfortune of encountering young girls with similar attitudes to Chers. Certainly when I was younger I did. I didn't like people with that sort of attitude then, and I still don't now.
  • Options
    SlimSimSlimSim Posts: 3,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh did you not hear? Bargain Boozet is doing an offer on Swagger... £2.50 per bag :p

bagged swagger lol can you hsndle it.. love it :p
  • Options
    Daemon666Daemon666 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flowerlady wrote: »
    B'cos she if Romany origin & thats the way They are:eek:

I think she has more of a 'traveller' background than a gypsy background. My wife comes from genuine gypsies and she is nothing like her.

I do get the impresion from her performance every week that she feels that the world owes her and it's always the parents that are responsible for the kid's attitude.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    JohnHughes wrote: »
    I think we've probably all had the misfortune of encountering young girls with similar attitudes to Chers. Certainly when I was younger I did. I didn't like people with that sort of attitude then, and I still don't now.

The only people I remember being like Cher was all the nasty bithcy bully girls when I was at school.

See my point about her being "bullied" now?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only people I remember being like Cher was all the nasty bithcy bully girls when I was at school.

See my point about her being "bullied" now?

Exactly.

I don't get what you mean by that last sentence though.
  • Options
    CharlotteswebCharlottesweb Posts: 18,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think she has any 'swagger' at all.

She just copies the mannerisms of those that do, just like she copies affectations, speech patterns and movement of anyone she is doing a karaoke cover of.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Exactly.

I don't get what you mean by that last sentence though.

She claims she was bullied at school, when in actual fact she has ALL the characteristics of those nasty girls at school
  • Options
    MrsRobinsonMrsRobinson Posts: 4,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just wondered.

She has way too much attitude for someone so young, if she had he attitude of say Rebecca, she would be way more likable.
    I think she has possibly had a very hard upbringing, maybe in a rough area, where she's had to fight
    for anything she wants or act tough to fit in with the people round about her!!:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She must be hanging round with a gang of massively pretentious tw*ts then to copy mannerisms like that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She claims she was bullied at school, when in actual fact she has ALL the characteristics of those nasty girls at school
    Ah, I get you now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She must be hanging round with a gang of massively pretentious tw*ts then to copy mannerisms like that.

Shes copying the people whos songs she covers.

the entirety of her audition, from the clothes to the moves, was stripped from a youtube video performance of the song.

That is all she does.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We don't know for certain she was a bully.

Maybe she acts that way now because she was bullied? it could go both ways.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ah, I get you now.

Sorry, it did seem like my comment was directed at you but it wasnt!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That doesn't account for her cocky attitude when she is not singing though...he arrogant facial expressions etc.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry, it did seem like my comment was directed at you but it wasnt!
    That's okay. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Shes copying the people whos songs she covers.

the entirety of her audition, from the clothes to the moves, was stripped from a youtube video performance of the song.

That is all she does.

There is a difference between stage swagger, putting on a good performance, and 24/7 attitude.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That doesn't account for her cocky attitude when she is not singing though...he arrogant facial expressions etc.

A lot of artist behave like that on stage.
  • Options
    ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just wondered.

She does remind me of her mentor. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is a difference between stage swagger, putting on a good performance, and 24/7 attitude.

To be fair though, as I said in another thread, we truly have no idea who these people really are, just what x factor PR want us to know.

Shes hard faced and over confident infront of the camera, that, though, is all we actually know.

Having said that, she was -easily- the worst of the night over two songs and should be gone tonight anyway.

The aerosmith song in particular was absolutely awful, only 1 directions first attempt was worse on the night.
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    eduble wrote: »
    A lot of artist behave like that on stage.

She's not an "artist" she's a contestant on a reality show. Whether she will become an "artist" awaits to be seen.