Options

The Casualty Thread (Spoilers) (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    ads84ads84 Posts: 7,332
    Forum Member
    I'm Casualty's biggest fan but I was truly bored to tears by tonight's episode.
    No Yuki, no Lenny, no Jordan, no Tess, no Dixie, no Charlie, no Jeff...not even Mads (who has grown on me :o)
    Improvements soon please Beeb.
  • Options
    michael1152michael1152 Posts: 1,974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I wonder why they are leaving out so many characters like that? I know they go on holiday , but all in one go like that?!
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,291
    Forum Member
    ads84 wrote: »
    No Yuki, no Lenny, no Jordan, no Tess, no Charlie, no Jeff...not even Mads (who has grown on me :o)

Hey there was lots of Kirsty that is enough for me :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,679
    Forum Member
    just watched it again, I can't tell, couldn't see a person though. I'll be really annoyed if Jay leaves, I love him! it's bad enough about Yuki going. I just hope that that is what they want us to think when we watch the clip, or is that just wishful thinking? Looks like theres going to be some really good stuff happening though.

Dunno why I put that all in spoiler tags, it's just speculation!

It's good that you do though because it's speculation based on previews of storylines and not everyone likes to read them. Though I do. ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes, I wonder why they are leaving out so many characters like that? I know they go on holiday , but all in one go like that?!

I just miss Nick.

We had Lenny last week, at least. They're my two favourite characters.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    looks like ruth is going to be sectioned, wonder why that happens. I think jay will be the only one supporting her. It definitely looked liked jay's name she was calling at the end of the clip
    Maybe the pressure of being married to Edward make her go all Bertha Mason. ;)
  • Options
    Dante AmecheDante Ameche Posts: 20,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Ruth
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    just watched it again, I can't tell, couldn't see a person though. I'll be really annoyed if Jay leaves, I love him! it's bad enough about Yuki going. I just hope that that is what they want us to think when we watch the clip, or is that just wishful thinking? Looks like theres going to be some really good stuff happening though.

Dunno why I put that all in spoiler tags, it's just speculation!
    Just watched tonight's episode online as I missed it earlier, and I hope he's not leaving. They're building us Jay and Ruth fans up for a mighty big fall if so!
    Like you, not really a spoiler, but I'll leave it in tags for the people who don't like to read speculation :)
    I love Ruth

Now, now, don't lie :p
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ruth is a tormented soul, and the actress plays the part very well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    No Yuki, no Lenny, no Jordan, no Tess, no Dixie, no Charlie, no Jeff...not even Mads (who has grown on me :o)

Dixie was in part of it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,516
    Forum Member

I was bored too :( Really want Nick back :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    k9fan wrote: »
    Ruth is a tormented soul, and the actress plays the part very well.

She is the best actor in the show, imo. I can't help but like Ruth.
  • Options
    ads84ads84 Posts: 7,332
    Forum Member
    Dixie was in part of it

Well...I suppose that's how bored I was. I ended up with only one eye on the TV and one eye on DS...:D
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    xTonix wrote: »
    She is the best actor in the show, imo. I can't help but like Ruth.

Same, against my better judgement I always end up feeling sorry for her in the end.

With what others are saying... I do miss Nick as well, but he's the only one. Not bothered about Lenny/Tess/Charlie. I like Zoe though so I'm glad in the next few weeks she is going to be featured more. Although I do think its funny that it will be Zoe vs Ruth when the actresses are such good mates offscreen, that's normally the way...
  • Options
    shortiefluffshortiefluff Posts: 3,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The weather last night really disrupted my casualty recording. Due to the x factor i recorded it and the weather played a part in ruining it for me to watch this morning. Anyways i was hoping someone could give me a rather detailed episode synopsis. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    carlagcarlag Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    The weather last night really disrupted my casualty recording. Due to the x factor i recorded it and the weather played a part in ruining it for me to watch this morning. Anyways i was hoping someone could give me a rather detailed episode synopsis. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi! Well!

Edward and Ruth are still determined to make a go of their 'marriage.' Kirsty and Adam found Warren in a field where he had crashed the car with his and Kirsty's daughter inside! The hospital had an inspector named Fraser (a Woman) and an old flame of Edward's who warned Ruth that it would never work out with their marriage as she knows Edward's incapable of loving a woman and Ruth told her to mind her own business. Edward was really uncomfortable at lunch sitting with both of them! Jay started a petition to oust Fraser but Zoe changed it to ousting Ruth because Ruth had undermined her in front of Fraser! Ruth suggested to Edward about splitting up but a terrified Edward tells her that reputation means everything in his line of work and that he would be humiliated and ridiculed and so it ended with them walking out hand in hand.

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey there was lots of Kirsty that is enough for me :D

Hey as long as she's in it Casualtys amazing no matter how bad the episode! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    carlag wrote: »
    Hi! Well!

Edward and Ruth are still determined to make a go of their 'marriage.' Kirsty and Adam found Warren in a field where he had crashed the car with his and Kirsty's daughter inside! The hospital had an inspector named Fraser (a Woman) and an old flame of Edward's who warned Ruth that it would never work out with their marriage as she knows Edward's incapable of loving a woman and Ruth told her to mind her own business. Edward was really uncomfortable at lunch sitting with both of them! Jay started a petition to oust Fraser but Zoe changed it to ousting Ruth because Ruth had undermined her in front of Fraser! Ruth suggested to Edward about splitting up but a terrified Edward tells her that reputation means everything in his line of work and that he would be humiliated and ridiculed and so it ended with them walking out hand in hand.

Hope this helps!

Very good, but one important thing to add: Kirsty 's husband (supposedly faking ME in order to stay at home off work) has now twigged that Adam is closer to his wife than he would like: the injured daughter gave the game away big time. And Jay now regretting splitting up from ??Ruth??Polly
  • Options
    nats18nats18 Posts: 8,235
    Forum Member
    Can you really fake an ilness when your wifes a nurse
  • Options
    shortiefluffshortiefluff Posts: 3,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks carlag and dorabella14 for the update
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hey as long as she's in it Casualtys amazing no matter how bad the episode! :D

So true! there needs to be more Shower scenes though. :D
  • Options
    Sarah MichelleSarah Michelle Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nats18 wrote: »
    Can you really fake an ilness when your wifes a nurse

i don't think Kirsty believes him,, she just goes along with it cos he's violent.
  • Options
    OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    You know you would enjoy the thread less if I did so.

I wouldn't, but i'm touched that you thought about me:)
  • Options
    Dante AmecheDante Ameche Posts: 20,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't, but i'm touched that you thought about me:)
    Bit difficult not to think about the person you quote and reply to.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So true! there needs to be more Shower scenes though. :D

Obviously! :D:D:D And less Scenes were she is getting all romantic wih guys that arnt me! :D
This discussion has been closed.