Options

Gillian's Husband.

Comments

• Options
    chebbychebby Posts: 7,841
    Forum Member
    Caz42 wrote: »
    I think if you are a character, whether it be the 'goodie' or the 'baddie' so to speak.....there is money to be made as people want stories. Didn't Nasty Nick make a tidy little sum too.
    Nah not really , and he said it cost him dear regards his ability to get work and be taken as anything other than nasty.
    He looked very unsure of himself in Celeb BB, almost broken IMO.
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Deb Arkle wrote: »
    Just being humanoid would qualify for that......:D

Ooh you are naughty :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chebby wrote: »
    Nah not really , and he said it cost him dear regards his ability to get work and be taken as anything other than nasty.
    He looked very unsure of himself in Celeb BB, almost broken IMO.

Thats not what I heard. Someone he knows told me he made a nice little earner......and he done enough for Ch4 to want him back!! Can't agree about him on CBB, I thought he looked rather smug and if he was broken he wouldn't have gone back in as he wouldn't have had the confidence.

In this country, if you sell newspapers it doesn't matter if you are a saint or sinner, you will make money. Thats a sad fact.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thats not what I heard. Someone he knows told me he made a nice little earner......and he done enough for Ch4 to want him back!! Can't agree about him on CBB, I thought he looked rather smug and if he was broken he wouldn't have gone back in as he wouldn't have had the confidence.

In this country, if you sell newspapers it doesn't matter if you are a saint or sinner, you will make money. Thats a sad fact.
    mmmm I would tend to disagree.

But BIB is true.
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mmmm I would tend to disagree.

But BIB is true.
    Gilly will make money, hand over fist, for the next few weeks, that's certain.
    BUT she craves fame, and adulation, and when her notoriety dies down, what will she do then? Even with her debts paid off and money in the bank, she is still going to want more.
    And when the TV career judders to a halt, I'm not sure how she'll cope.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BUT she craves fame, and adulation, and when her notoriety dies down, what will she do then? Even with her debts paid off and money in the bank, she is still going to want more.

She will get a new TV prog about how to overcome your phobias of course :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

I'd be surprised if she earns enough to get herself out of debt, and even if she does, unless she's curbed her spending habits drastically, she'll end up back in the same position..... I have dealt with her personally..... can not go into too much detail, but you can bank on me telling you; she is very irresponsible with money ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    di60 wrote: »
    I'd be surprised if she earns enough to get herself out of debt, and even if she does, unless she's curbed her spending habits drastically, she'll end up back in the same position..... I have dealt with her personally..... can not go into too much detail, but you can bank on me telling you; she is very irresponsible with money ;)

Crikey , you know her , and survived !

How long were you in therapy for?

Did you meet Mr Gillian?

Hells bells with knobs on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She will get a new TV prog about how to overcome your phobias of course :D
    No, a better programme would be Gilly teaching people how to fake ill-health in order to claim benefits, she'd get a bigger audience than Jezza Kyle. Anyone fancying a few weeks off work could do the Gillian McKeith Faux Faint/Pretendy Panic Attack and the GP would happily sign a sick note.

(I'm not actually sure how the benefits system works if one has a longterm illness, but I'm sure there's a vehicle in there somewhere for Dr Shitfingers.)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Crikey , you know her , and survived !

How long were you in therapy for?

Did you meet Mr Gillian?

Hells bells with knobs on.

No No I dont know her; I dealt with her in the course of my work... she was amongst the most obnoxious, rude and ignorant clients I ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

I rememeber saying to a colleague at the time "she needs to sort her own sh!t out before she goes looking at anyone elses" :o:o most unprofessional I know :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No No I dont know her; I dealt with her in the course of my work... she was amongst the most obnoxious, rude and ignorant clients I ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

I rememeber saying to a colleague at the time "she needs to sort her own sh!t out before she goes looking at anyone elses" :o:o most unprofessional I know :o

Aww shame , nasty nanky McKeith.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The thing that most surprised me about her in the jungle was her complete lack of people skills. She is a deeply unpleasant utterly charmless person, yet seems to think the polar opposite about herself. That 'cute giggly little girl' act she puts on (especially in her interviews) - it's just creepy. And her lack of self-awareness is staggering.
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why does that not surprise me!
  • Options
    BellagioBellagio Posts: 3,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also, although her fee is about £30k, there's that little thing called 'tax'...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And CREEPY is the right word for her lexi22.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    The thing that most surprised me about her in the jungle was her complete lack of people skills. She is a deeply unpleasant utterly charmless person, yet seems to think the polar opposite about herself. That 'cute giggly little girl' act she puts on (especially in her interviews) - it's just creepy. And her lack of self-awareness is staggering.

The hair twirling and telling Shaun if they met in a club things could have been different almost made me see my dinner again rather rapidly :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    The hair twirling and telling Shaun if they met in a club things could have been different almost made me see my dinner again rather rapidly :eek:
    *shudder* That was just the most gobsmacking statement ever, how Shaun kept a straight face and didn't tell her exactly what he thought of her, I'll never know! She is so completely unaware and so egocentric, it's untrue.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    *shudder* That was just the most gobsmacking statement ever, how Shaun kept a straight face and didn't tell her exactly what he thought of her, I'll never know! She is so completely unaware and so egocentric, it's untrue.

It was worth it tho' just to watch Shaun's face... blank disbelief with a hint of murder around the eyes. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But somehow I have become completely obsessed by her . :eek:

Whats going on.
    ( Psycho stabbing in the shower music is in my head)
  • Options
    Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me too, Chebby.....I almost want her back in the jungle, just so I can hate her some more........:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Me too, Chebby.....I almost want her back in the jungle, just so I can hate her some more........:eek:

You have no idea how pleased I am you said that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have no idea how pleased I am you said that.

Don't worry folks, Gillian McKeith's 3 Fat Brides, 1 Thin Dress is on telly next week.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Don't worry folks, Gillian McKeith's 3 Fat Brides, 1 Thin Dress is on telly next week.:D
    Where will we start the thread?
    And will we have seen Mr Gillian ,
    and will we come out of the end of this show with our sanity.

And all those mad drawings to consider. Christ!
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1399086
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1368029&highlight=madlh100

So many questions , so little time.

And I still got the VAT to do.:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where will we start the thread?
    And will we have seen Mr Gillian ,
    and will we come out of the end of this show with our sanity.

And all those mad drawings to consider. Christ!
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1368029&highlight=madlh100

So many questions , so little time.

And I still got the VAT to do.:eek:

Get your priorities right for goodness sake.:D Sanity and VAT are irrelevant.

Until we have a photograph of Mr Gillian- and my money's still on him being one of these - we can't close this thread. So we can discuss Dr Shitfinger's wedding programme here;)

And when we've got a photo of Mr Gillian we can get Mad to do us a caricature.:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Get your priorities right for goodness sake.:D Sanity and VAT are irrelevant.

Until we have a photograph of Mr Gillian- and my money's still on him being one of these - we can't close this thread. So we can discuss Dr Shitfinger's wedding programme here;)

And when we've got a photo of Mr Gillian we can get Mad to do us a caricature.:D:D

I have never seen anything like that it my life.:eek:
    Mr Gillian is becoming a whole new life form.