Options

Stacey - silent assassin

Comments

• Options
    FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Be a bit hard to do this with a toddler running around.

Sadly, I believe there are a fair few people who have toddlers running around and get off their faces these days: probably in the past too. Not only on cheap wine, but on drugs too.

I don't think Stacey does this although of course I don't know. But she looks extremely healthy and appears to be happy with her lot in life without sniffing substances or filling the shopping trolly with booze.
  • Options
    Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cressida wrote: »
    Kayla doesn't seem to have much about her although she knew how old Hugh Hefner was

Well she would, wouldn't she ? :D:D
  • Options
    birdsongbirdsong Posts: 2,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well there is recent precedent for a lovely amiable person, everyone's friend to win a reality TV show. It doesn't take a brain of Britain to work out that if you appear a sweet and lovely person you will win. If the others let her do that, more fool them.
  • Options
    Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RobbieJJ wrote: »
    anyone slagging stacey off, blow it up ur ass,
    get over it

My sentiments exactly. :):)

Although, I probably wouldn't phrase it quite that way. :eek::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    birdsong wrote: »
    Well there is recent precedent for a lovely amiable person, everyone's friend to win a reality TV show. It doesn't take a brain of Britain to work out that if you appear a sweet and lovely person you will win. If the others let her do that, more fool them.

I think the other celebs see the future in Stacey. They realise one day she very well may become a big name who might have employment clout. Because you have probably seen my other posts where I suspect she's being lined up for more tv in the future and her profile might build and build.

Plus, they really like her. They actually really and truly enjoy and enjoyed having such a sunny lady with no airs and graces around.
  • Options
    ianinclevelandianincleveland Posts: 21,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stacey - silent assassin

The poor girl does'nt have a bad bone in her body, she's a lovely kind person.

Completely true,shes lovely is Stacey and a decent role model for other young women.

Staceys going to win:D:D
  • Options
    ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    fefster wrote: »
    Something I posted on another thread but I think she really set Dom up with that question "do you think I'm middle class"

The answer is obviously 'no' and poor Dom fell right into the trap and is being slated now.

I think she's a very clever and manipulative girl

Grief, what next.....

Stacey to win
  • Options
    andallthatjazzandallthatjazz Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    Completely true,shes lovely is Stacey and a decent role model for other young women.Staceys going to win:D:D

How did you work that out?
  • Options
    ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    RobbieJJ wrote: »
    anyone slagging stacey off, blow it up ur ass, i bet shes a 100 times the person you are

beautiful inside and out

get over it

what a charming post NOT
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Parneb wrote: »
    what a charming post NOT

I think they were just fighting fire with fire.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How did you work that out?

she doesnt use being a single mum as an excuse not to work,and shes trying hard to better herself,plus shes got a nice and kind nature.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    she doesnt use being a single mum as an excuse not to work,and shes trying hard to better herself,plus shes got a nice and kind nature.

Ok my reply here is not so much directed to Stacey Solomon but to all girls who get themselves pregnant when they know damn well they would be if they don't take precautions....that is nothing short of stupidity esp in this day and age.

And for that in the case of Solomon disqualifies her of being a role model of anything.

Becoming a single mum & working hard is simply the result of her stupidity & of which she has no other choice now that she is bringing up her child.
  • Options
    fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    Ok my reply here is not so much directed to Stacey Solomon but to all girls who get themselves pregnant when they know damn well they would be if they don't take precautions....that is nothing short of stupidity esp in this day and age.

Don't be ridiculous. Accidents happen. In fact, accidents are meant to happen. We're biologically programmed to reproduce so don't be so superior just because it hasn't happened to you. Never made a mistake in your life?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stacey made a mistake which resulted in a beautiful boy. She chose not to throw the baby away.
  • Options
    MarcoRossiMarcoRossi Posts: 1,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's bordering on hilalrious how many people are singing Stacey praise. Not quite sure what's so special about that girl - all she's done is not make herself look like a tit on an entertainment show - hardly justifies so many complimentary comments. She's nice through and through - so? It's so much more fun talking about ghastly creatures such as Gillian, with Stacey it's all "she's lovely" "she's gorgeous" bla bla bla :yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MarcoRossi wrote: »
    it's bordering on hilalrious how many people are singing Stacey praise. Not quite sure what's so special about that girl - all she's done is not make herself look like a tit on an entertainment show - hardly justifies so many complimentary comments. She's nice through and through - so? It's so much more fun talking about ghastly creatures such as Gillian, with Stacey it's all "she's lovely" "she's gorgeous" bla bla bla :yawn:

Stacey is what she is just as Gillian is what she is. I know whom I prefer. I come here to discuss the competitors and I like talking about her as nice. Breath of fresh air.

Edit: there's loads of threads about the others.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damanda wrote: »
    I cant understand how anyone who is with her for more than 15 minutes doesnt tell her to shut up.

:D She's obviously a nice person, but I'd have to agree. I don't think I've ever heard a more stupid voice. Why would anyone choose to sound like a simpleton? :confused:
  • Options
    FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member

And for that in the case of Solomon disqualifies her of being a role model of anything.

Becoming a single mum & working hard is simply the result of her stupidity & of which she has no other choice now that she is bringing up her child.

Christ alive!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MarcoRossi wrote: »

She hasnt made a tit of herself,shes tried very hard and unlike all the others shes always been happy.It makes a change with reality shows to see someone so lovely.

If you want to talk about Gillian then go on a Gillian thread,theres loads of em:)
  • Options
    MarcoRossiMarcoRossi Posts: 1,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She hasnt made a tit of herself,shes tried very hard and unlike all the others shes always been happy.It makes a change with reality shows to see someone so lovely.

If you want to talk about Gillian then go on a Gillian thread,theres loads of em:)

Talking about Gillian is different - I do it because it's kind of a vent from stress/boredom at work. But saying nice things about someone nice is just boring in itself IMO
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Fringo wrote: »
    Christ alive!

Hey I'm not the one who brought up about Solomon being role model issue hence my POV expressed.

Saying Stacey is a role model is as silly as her irritating laugh.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Floh wrote: »
    Stacey made a mistake which resulted in a beautiful boy. She chose not to throw the baby away.

People throw babies away ?? :eek:
  • Options
    Scratchy7929Scratchy7929 Posts: 3,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everybody in this thread is saying Stacey has a bright feature ahead of her.Doing what exactly.
    A bland pop star - there's loads of them about
    A TV presenter (some have mentioned that) - :D:D:D:D:D with that voice.Even the kids would get fed up with that voice eventually.
    A resident fool in some comic show - possibly, like that one on 'My Family' with Robert Lindsay & Zoë Wanamaker.Just checked out - Abi.
    Decription of her on wikipedia :-
    * Siobhan Hayes (57/110) [2002-2008] portrays Abi Harper, Abi moved in to the Harper household in the third series. She is Ben's first cousin once removed ... although Ben wishes she wasn't! Apart from being very clumsy, Abi was also very dim. She could often also be seen telling Ben and Susan off, as she was quite a well behaved character. It took her a while (how she missed all the clues we don't know), but Abi finally realised that Roger was madly in love with her and so married the dentist in Series 7. However, she has since left Roger to become a nun.

A character like that seems to fit Stacey really well.Would she be able to learn to lines properly though.It's not that easy to act as a fool.Sometimes even harder than acting straight even.Stacey wouldn't be acting that much though, rather than being herself.
    Must admit she is not quite as dum as the character played in this comic series but she curtainly is more that way than the average person in Britain - she's more overtly innocent rather than totally stupid & the voice, when she gets excited over aparently nothing, is very annoying after a while but not as annoying as Kayla as previously mentioned:o:D
  • Options
    JackieboJackiebo Posts: 1,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everybody in this thread is saying Stacey has a bright feature ahead of her.Doing what exactly.
    A bland pop star - there's loads of them about
    A TV presenter (some have mentioned that) - :D:D:D:D:D with that voice.Even the kids would get fed up with that voice eventually.
    A resident fool in some comic show - possibly, like that one on 'My Family' with Robert Lindsay & Zoë Wanamaker.Just checked out - Abi.
    Decription of her on wikipedia :-
    * Siobhan Hayes (57/110) [2002-2008] portrays Abi Harper, Abi moved in to the Harper household in the third series. She is Ben's first cousin once removed ... although Ben wishes she wasn't! Apart from being very clumsy, Abi was also very dim. She could often also be seen telling Ben and Susan off, as she was quite a well behaved character. It took her a while (how she missed all the clues we don't know), but Abi finally realised that Roger was madly in love with her and so married the dentist in Series 7. However, she has since left Roger to become a nun.

A character like that seems to fit Stacey really well.Would she be able to learn to lines properly though.It's not that easy to act as a fool.Sometimes even harder than acting straight even.Stacey wouldn't be acting that much though, rather than being herself.
    Must admit she is not quite as dum as the character played in this comic series but she curtainly is more that way than the average person in Britain - she's more overtly innocent rather than totally stupid & the voice, when she gets excited over aparently nothing, is very annoying after a while but not as annoying as Kayla as previously mentioned:o:D

When I read that it made me think- Cilla Black?......
  • Options
    Scratchy7929Scratchy7929 Posts: 3,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jackiebo wrote: »
    When I read that it made me think- Cilla Black?......

Cilla is relatively posh though isn't she - the accent is mostly put on (acting), although sometimes annoying.Cilla was totally clued up in what she was doing though & knew when to tone it down a bit.Stacey can't though - it's the only voice she's got - it's her.