Options

Thrilled that a woman may WIN

Thrilled Stacey is favourite to win!

Hving been a massive Big Brother fan I bow how hard a time women get on reality tv!

I still find it wonderfully surprising when the public back a woman to win, because I fully expect the public to turn on females

STACEY TO WIN

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,211
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    was Carol Thatcher the last woman to win?
  • Options
    Damien.Damien. Posts: 18,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Being a BB fan, you should know the past 3 winners were female? :confused:
  • Options
    CJWALKERCJWALKER Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Being a bb fan I know the last set of finalist has always been primarily MALE

bb9 = 3 males to 2 females
    Bb10 = 4 male to 1 female
    Bb11 = 4 male to 1 female
  • Options
    SurrenderBillSurrenderBill Posts: 19,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have no interest about gender, race, religion, or pie preference of a winner... I only care that they have entertained. Stacey fits the bill perfectly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pork.pie wrote: »
    I have no interest about gender, race, religion, or pie preference of a winner... I only care that they have entertained. Stacey fits the bill perfectly.

Me too.............but not one of them did this year. The fact that they were all pretty bland this year is probably why Stacey is going to win. They need to get some decent people in there......or I doubt I will watch next year.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Me too. It's a reality tv show, not the shortlist for the Nobel Peace Prize. I'm loving that for once the last 4 were the people who had entertained the most. Result.
  • Options
    HollyCHollyC Posts: 5,850
    Forum Member

I mostly agree - but I think all of the last 3 have enertained and I'll miss Jenny in tomorrow's highlights show. I think it was a perfect final 4! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, just watching Kayla and I have never seen her with make up.........she is gorgeous :)
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want the one who entertained me the most to win, regardless of sex....unfortunately that seems unlikely this year as Stacey had it in the bag before even getting off the plane.
  • Options
    JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member
    Well given that three women have won in a row, I'm hoping a male wins :D;)
  • Options
    RandyRandy Posts: 1,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to Wikepedia the winner 2 years ago was Tom de Silva.. who the Hell is that?:confused:
  • Options
    JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member
    Randy wrote: »
    According to Wikepedia the winner 2 years ago was Tom de Silva.. who the Hell is that?:confused:

:confused::confused::confused:
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Randy wrote: »

Are you looking at the right wiki page? :D
    Only 2 women have won in the 9 series so far

It was:
    2002- Tony Blackburn
    2003- Phil Tufnel
    2004- Kerry Katona
    2004 AGAIN- Joe Pasquale
    2005- Carol Thatcher
    2006- Matt Willis
    2007- Chris Biggins
    2008- Joe Swash
    2009- Gino D'Campo
  • Options
    CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    for a woman to win a reality show she has to be exceptional and Stacey really is, go on girl!
  • Options
    NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    I really want Stacey to win because she has smiled through everything she has gone through. Last night was beautiful when her son was on the video. Besides i don't think i could cope with Shaun Ryders face splashed accross papers and magazines.

Stacey is beautiful inside and out, a rare thing these days.:)
  • Options
    DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CJWALKER wrote: »
    Thrilled Stacey is favourite to win!

Hving been a massive Big Brother fan I bow how hard a time women get on reality tv!

I still find it wonderfully surprising when the public back a woman to win, because I fully expect the public to turn on females

STACEY TO WIN

I dont like this view, I think it risks undermining true prejudice against women, which does happen but not on IACGMOOH.
    And i hardly think that yapping idiot Stacey is a good role model.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    I want the one who entertained me the most to win, regardless of sex....unfortunately that seems unlikely this year as Stacey had it in the bag before even getting off the plane.

Agree
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Damanda wrote: »
    I dont like this view, I think it risks undermining true prejudice against women, which does happen but not on IACGMOOH.

Why is she not a good role model? Please elaborate, because I am fairly sure that I can counter any negatives you can throw out there.
  • Options
    FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe Stacey a lovely good role model.
  • Options
    NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member

Now just compare Stacey to Katie Price, see the difference!?

There is as much love out there for Stacey as there is hate for Katie Price.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is she not a good role model? Please elaborate, because I am fairly sure that I can counter any negatives you can throw out there.

"yapping idiot".. there is no counter.
    I'm not getting into a discusion with Staceyites as the resonses are, "she is nice , she is kind, she is funny"
    She certainly isnt funny and there isnt ever one example of her being funny quoted
    I do not agrree she is nice and as for kind.... when? She is actually rather self obsessed.

But she smiles a lot and laughs idiotically while rolling her eyes and gurning to camera so... she must be lovely ... right? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NightFalls wrote: »
    Now just compare Stacey to Katie Price, see the difference!?
    There is as much love out there for Stacey as there is hate for Katie Price.

Yes I see the difference but i dont see the relevance of your point.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "yapping idiot".. there is no counter.
    I'm not getting into a discusion with Staceyites as the resonses are, "she is nice , she is kind, she is funny"
    She certainly isnt funny and there isnt ever one example of her being funny quoted
    I do not agrree she is nice and as for kind.... when? She is actually rather self obsessed.

But she smiles a lot and laughs idiotically while rolling her eyes and gurning to camera so... she must be lovely ... right? :rolleyes:

I feel no need to offer a counter to this post, because I am sure that most can see straight through it.

Anyone who considers Stacey to be nothing more than a 'yapping idiot' clearly doesn't bother to listen to what she has to say.

I would also like to add that the Katie Price point is extremely relevant.
  • Options
    Joanne yyJoanne yy Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Stacey wins because she will be in my view a worthy winner.
    All the group that spent time with her in the jungle liked her, and I have yet to hear them say anything negative about her.
    She was happy all the time, and came across as intelligent, and good natured. And yes, it will be good if a woman wins, but in this case I just think that the nicest person will win, and that is Stacey.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel no need to offer a counter to this post, because I am sure that most can see straight through it.

Anyone who considers Stacey to be nothing more than a 'yapping idiot' clearly doesn't bother to listen to what she has to say.

I would also like to add that the Katie Price point is extremely relevant.

... no actual evidence of the alledged kindness or being amusing ... just rude patronising of another FM