Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 6)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,862
Administrator
I want the kiss we were robbed off tonight
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1396636

Comments

• Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,793
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Part six :D mostly because of todays brilliant ep i think :)
    • Options
      mimicolemimicole Posts: 51,001
      Forum Member
      Part 6 :)

I tried posting in part 5 and thought DS had just shut it down randomly!

Watched tonight's episode. Shame we never got to actually see the kiss.
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,311
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Hurrah part 6 is here:D
    • Options
      arwyddarwydd Posts: 293
      Forum Member
      wow his thread started at exactly 0000
      hmmm spoiler page not working for me
    • Options
      wondertashwondertash Posts: 3,912
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Ah we have part 6 :D

If we get some more brilliant scenes this week I think we will see 7 by Friday :D
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,653
      Forum Member
      Congrats on part 6 now need some good spoilers
    • Options
      Forum Member
      nothing? :( okay guys lets see this as a good thing. theyre definitely trying to hide something. tis all good. *deep breath*
    • Options
      Forum Member
      They were very brief spoilers

At least we know Brendan is in late night episode and we have seen a pic of stendan

Hopefully my mag buying tomorrow will spread new light
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      arwydd wrote: »
      nothing? :( okay guys lets see this as a good thing. theyre definitely trying to hide something. tis all good. *deep breath*

Yes that's what I'm telling myself as well!
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

i am thinking this too - they're still keeping really schtum on the spoilers, they're really vague.

I know it could be student's, and it probably is, but the '2 residents are caught in a compromising position' thing keeps getting my attention, especially after the spoiler of someone finding out about brendan and ste and then blackmailing brendan, could it be them? :eek::D
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      wondertash wrote: »
      i am thinking this too - they're still keeping really schtum on the spoilers, they're really vague.

I know it could be student's, and it probably is, but the '2 residents are caught in a compromising position' thing keeps getting my attention, especially after the spoiler of someone finding out about brendan and ste and then blackmailing brendan, could it be them? :eek::D

Well if it is our boys who are caught who wants to lay bets that the culprit is our least favourite ssshhhing, puffa jacket wearing, wood dwelling gangster:mad:
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      [/B]

Well if it is our boys who are caught who wants to lay bets that the culprit is our least favourite ssshhhing, puffa jacket wearing, wood dwelling gangster:mad:

yeah i am betting on it :mad:

can't think of anyone else who would blackmail brendan for anything other than money *tries really hard to think* :sleep:
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      wondertash wrote: »
      yeah i am betting on it :mad:

can't think of anyone else who would blackmail brendan for anything other than money *tries really hard to think* :sleep:

Nobody else springs to mind although I am pre-emptively furious at the thought of Warren getting one over on Brendan:mad:. The fact that you just know he will wind him up about being 'less of a man' and all that crap is making me blind with rage and it hasen't even happened yet!

Who says I take all of this too seriously?:o
    • Options
      Forum Member
      [/B]

i just laughed really loudly i probably woke my neighbors!

not going to let the lack of brendan or ste mentions get to me. lets just stay positive. after all if you look at the spoilers again its not just stendan that are being left out theres barely anything about anyone theyre each two sentences long! weve had two wonderful suprise appearances so far so lets just welcome the (hopefully) many more to come.

for anyone that hasnt seen them and wants to read them anyway theyre here: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/

night everyone. :D
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Nobody else springs to mind although I am pre-emptively furious at the thought of Warren getting one over on Brendan:mad:. The fact that you just know he will wind him up about being 'less of a man' and all that crap is making me blind with rage and it hasen't even happened yet!

Who says I take all of this too seriously?:o

aghh me too :mad: they'd better not take it this way, the last thing the storyline needs is someone reinforcing brendans homophobia :mad:

i really am trying to think of someone who could find out, but is there anyone else that would have the balls to try and blackmail brendan? i would say kathleen, but she is just interested in money. danny doesn't have anything to gain by blackmailing him.

Maybe tony tries to be a hardman and tries blackmailing him into framing warren for something in revenge for dom? god knows :rolleyes:

i just hope they don't wreck the brendan and ste storyline :mad::D
    • Options
      Forum Member
      Right stayed up for spoilers and seen a tram crash now time to sleep

Speak tomorrow or later today now xx
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      i just laughed really loudly i probably woke my neighbors!

not going to let the lack of brendan or ste mentions get to me. lets just stay positive. after all if you look at the spoilers again its not just stendan that are being left out theres barely anything about anyone theyre each two sentences long! weve had two wonderful suprise appearances so far so lets just welcome the (hopefully) many more to come.

for anyone that hasnt seen them and wants to read them anyway theyre here: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/

night everyone. :D

They have to be the most non spoily spoilers in history. HO is like a long term partner that doesn't want to commit to marriage at the moment. Are they terrified of actually putting anything down in writing in case it means they can't reshoot it at the last minute?:confused:

And on that slightly narked note I'm off to bed, night night Wondertash and any other faithful who are still up.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      They have to be the most non spoily spoilers in history. HO is like a long term partner that doesn't want to commit to marriage at the moment. Are they terrified of actually putting anything down in writing in case it means they can't reshoot it at the last minute?:confused:

And on that slightly narked note I'm off to bed, night night Wondertash and any other faithful who are still up.

i'm turning in now too, i'm perplexed at the naff spoilers and the new several inches of snow we have just got :mad: but i am keeping my hopes up for surprise ste and brendan!

Night everyone :yawn::D
    • Options
      ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Yeah Part 6, we were nearly at the bottom of page two though :eek: not having that.

Good job I can't sleep huh? :D
    • Options
      mimicolemimicole Posts: 51,001
      Forum Member
      I can't sleep. :( I'm not even up this early when I go to work.

:mad:

definately an early night for me tonight*

*which means I'll be on here until midnight, I can never go to sleep early.
    • Options
      BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      congrats for part 6 :D:D
    • Options
      Siena VSSiena VS Posts: 4,251
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Morning all :)

Congratulations for part 6!!!

I have still all yesterday's pages to read!
    • Options
      cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
      Forum Member
      Morning Siena and everyone. Soo, some post-coital aftermath today? Please? pretty please with a cherry on top??? No? A bit more of that pushy shovy flirty stuff going on? Jeez. They're like loved up teenagers. :)

I am still buzzing after yesterday. :D
      But I guess if they're happy that must mean something's about to go wrong, right? :(

I am really hoping that if someone finds them 'sorting out the bottles' in the store room, it's Kathleen, not Warren. Like some of you guys have said, I do not want Warren poking his stupid nose into Brendan's business, and I don't want to see Brendan under Warren's thumb. Not ever.

Actually, some secretive store room snogging would be great, as the cellar of lurve seems to be out of bounds at the moment. ;) I'm getting myself over-excited here.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      morning everyone

im so tired today knew shouldnt of had such a late night

im not around tonight getting my hair cut :( and then seeing a mate i will be glad when christmas is over and i can be less sociable

im hoping for some spoilers in the mags today and hoping for a kiss tonight i dont ask for much :p
    • Options
      BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Eveing all
      How are we all?
      :)
    This discussion has been closed.