Options

Katie Price goes blonde again...

Comments

• Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    parthy wrote: »
    And the worst thing is, she's all those things AND utterly humourless to top it all.

EDIT: As someone with imperfect skin, I think your skin comment is a bit harsh, that might be something she genuinely can't help. Do you really think pockmarked skin is vile? It can be a remnant of adolescent acne.

I meant no offence. Her skin is clearly a result of too many treatments and too much make up. She used to have nice skin until she started butchering herself.

No, I don't think pockmarked skin per se is vile - but she is. Sorry if I offended you though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hooter wrote: »
    She looks better blond, the dark hair was wayyyy to harsh.

I think she looks better as a blonde too ! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she looks awful.

Them eyebrows really need toned down too.

http://images.dailystar-uk.co.uk/dynamic/1/281x351/167200_1.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    Gosh she looks awful and brassy. She said before she goes blonde when shes up the duff.
  • Options
    LisaB599LisaB599 Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it looks better the dark hair was too dark and far too harsh making her look yrs older, if she now tones down those ridiculous marker pen eyebrows and lessens the make up we might see her looking pretty for once like she used to rather than like something that fell off a whorehouse and into a vat of mac make up, she has for the last few yrs looked like a drag queen.
  • Options
    parthyparthy Posts: 5,408
    Forum Member
    I meant no offence. Her skin is clearly a result of too many treatments and too much make up. She used to have nice skin until she started butchering herself.

No, I don't think pockmarked skin per se is vile - but she is. Sorry if I offended you though.

No, it's fine. I didn't know it was surgery that caused her bad skin. In that case I have no sympathy.
  • Options
    Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WGERS1873 wrote: »
    But that dark hair is her real colour so i don't think it was harsh, it was better.

Her real hair colour is brown, not that horrid 'Kat Slater' shade of black she's had it for the last few years.The black hair really didn't suit her.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She looks like Tina Turner in Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome!:eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSOP0JA6FYA
  • Options
    PinkvelvetPinkvelvet Posts: 10,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she looks lovely with that colour
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    It is a hideous shade of yellow - someone on the Mail site is calling her the "Blonde Bombsite"! Apt I'd say. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know and she flew god knows how many miles and paid god knows how much for it, ive done a better job with a £5 home kit before now.
  • Options
    hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pinkvelvet wrote: »
    I think she looks lovely with that colour

Me too. I think it`s the best she`s looked for quite some time.
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer this blonde (though maybe not this colouring/tone).

It was way too harsh the jet black and because KP hated the paps taking her photo and scowled everytime they did the harshness of the black made her appear more hard and cold.

I only hope she does something with the eyebrows. :)
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know this is a stupid question, but has she never heard of subtle?

There is nothing wrong with blonde hair, fake tan, make up etc but it's how you do it that makes the difference.

A nice hair cut, tasteful blonde highlights, a golden shade of tan and more understated make up and she could look lovely. As it is, everything is OTT and she looks like a drag queen
  • Options
    linnyloulinnylou Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm surprised she has any hair left after all the dye she's coated it in. What a waste of 8 hours, it still looks hideous.

LOL at this comment posted under the article:
    shes still a duck beaked dog ......take more than a change of hair color to do anything for her face .........she used to b quiet good looking too back in the day
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For God sake..since when is Jordan going blonde an exclusive..this country is becoming a real effing joke..why am I even reading this shit!

I second that...what a bliddy joke celebs are:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God Katie's gone blonde, ooh non story clutching at straws (no pun intended about the hair).. what could the next headline be...:)
  • Options
    LemonPledgeLemonPledge Posts: 6,277
    Forum Member
    "After nearly two years as a sexy brunette"

:eek::eek:
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WGERS1873 wrote: »
    This^^

She done it before though, didn't look at the pic now but i'm a natural blonde and got my hair dyed brown and it looked stupid with blonde eyebrows so changed it.

I always think people with dark eyebrows with bleached blonde hair looks daft.

I don't I prefer them darker, see through eyebrows look daft.:D
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I know this is a stupid question, but has she never heard of subtle?

There is nothing wrong with blonde hair, fake tan, make up etc but it's how you do it that makes the difference.

A nice hair cut, tasteful blonde highlights, a golden shade of tan and more understated make up and she could look lovely. As it is, everything is OTT and she looks like a drag queen
    What page 3/Glamour model doesn't look like that, its their trademark look unfortunately.:D
    Lins_81 wrote: »
    I think she looks awful.

They last quite a while though so maybe she has to wait before getting them done again.
    Gosh she looks awful and brassy. She said before she goes blonde when shes up the duff.

It does your right, but it could be due to going from such a dark colour back to blonde. Maybe its a gradual change through the Blonde stages???? We all know dying dark hair to platinum or the like is a nightmare. :D Oh well hopefully she'll get using some silver shampoo<<<<Miracle worker! :D
    linnylou wrote: »
    I'm surprised she has any hair left after all the dye she's coated it in. What a waste of 8 hours, it still looks hideous.

LOL at this comment posted under the article:

The lips.... yes they look dreadful,:eek: but she's adressing that isn't she, wasnt it some filler or something she had done? She said she hated them herself and is trying to get it gradually back to how they were before, I don't know if it'll work mind.:confused:

I think she looks much more softer, which of course is a good thing. The black made her look old and leathery imo. It maybe brassy but it'll tone done in time I'm sure, it's a dramatic change from such a dark colour. But then again I don't think it'll drop out even with how much she colours it to be honest, I doubt the blacks, or Browns she was using for years has the same damaging effect as peroxide does. Her hairs probably in a better condition then if she was continually bleaching it. Look at Christina Aguilera she tops her peroxide up every like 6 days or something, now when she goes bald then thats when we need to start worrying. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It suits her blonde. Good move.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she has one of those faces that suit any hair colour. The pink wig was cute. The hair change is probably to coincide with the Jordan Idol, not that she is pregnant.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have read that she's not averse to a bit of scrimping and saving and I can only imagine that this is what has happened here. No ofence but it looks a bit YTS. Maybe they haven't finished or maybe she's going in for trailer park chic ?????
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lins_81 wrote: »
    I think she looks awful.

I think that pic is horrid, trannyville