Options

Doc Martin (Part 7 — Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 399
    Forum Member
    madmother wrote: »
    Chapter 24 of Rocky Road is now loading.

Mwahahahahahaha!

Loved it, MM:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Portwenn59 wrote: »
    Loved it, MM:)

Thanks. :):):)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Mwahahahahahaha!

Excellent chapter :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Mwahahahahahaha!

Brilliant, very funny :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 341
    Forum Member

Mwahahahahahaha!

Great Chapter MM, only a small cliffhanger this time :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent chapter :)
    sendibo wrote: »
    Brilliant, very funny :D
    ozfan18 wrote: »
    Great Chapter MM, only a small cliffhanger this time :)

• Options
    Mutley8Mutley8 Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    Finally caught up with all the reading and most of the videos.

I can't believe how busy you have all been

Thoroughly enjoyed it all.

Keep up the great work
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know the maker of Louisa's handbag? She's had the same one for the last couple of series. My daughter thinks it a Bottega Venta found at www.bottegaventa.com. Very expensive - in British pounds - 1,515.00 and US dollars - 2450.00. That seems awfully expensive for just a prop or perhaps it's CC's own handbag?:)

Oops! the website is www.bottegaveneta.com. It's called ebano intrecciato nappa maxi veneta style # 181140 VOO16 2072
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know the maker of Louisa's handbag? She's had the same one for the last couple of series. My daughter thinks it a Bottega Venta found at www.bottegaventa.com. Very expensive - in British pounds - 1,515.00 and US dollars - 2450.00. That seems awfully expensive for just a prop or perhaps it's CC's own handbag?:)

Oops! the website is www.bottegaveneta.com. It's called ebano intrecciato nappa maxi veneta style # 181140 VOO16 2072

That's an amazingly good spot, did she just recognise the style? I don't think it's the same one as hers is lighter, slightly more rounded and the weavy pattern doesn't go as high up the straps, but it's very similar!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That's an amazingly good spot, did she just recognise the style? I don't think it's the same one as hers is lighter, slightly more rounded and the weavy pattern doesn't go as high up the straps, but it's very similar!

Yeah, she thought the style was very similar. Maybe the one they use in the show is a knock-off.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Mwahahahahahaha!

Well done as usual :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done as usual :)

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chapter 2 uploading now :)
  • Options
    Forum Member

I really enjoyed your latest update Sendibo. Nice to see them with such a large family now :)
  • Options
    Forum Member

Enjoying your story immensely.:) The large family all around Martin, who once thought children were 'disgusting', is a wonderful picture.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Brilliant writing, well done :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really enjoyed your latest update Sendibo. Nice to see them with such a large family now :)
    Enjoying your story immensely.:) The large family all around Martin, who once thought children were 'disgusting', is a wonderful picture.:D
    Brilliant writing, well done :)

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Very imaginative, really enjoying your story :):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Littleguinea came up with a rather brilliant idea for a Christmas Special DM story which she asked me to co-write with her. So we put our heads together and came up with a predictably slushy Christmas Story that we could write in collaboration. We’ve set up a joint account on FF.net and we will be known as GuineaGriff for any stories that we write together.

We hope that you enjoy this story and you never know, there may be a follow up, so subscribe to GuineaGriff to make sure you don't miss out!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Very good. :):):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Littleguinea came up with a rather brilliant idea for a Christmas Special DM story which she asked me to co-write with her. So we put our heads together and came up with a predictably slushy Christmas Story that we could write in collaboration. We’ve set up a joint account on FF.net and we will be known as GuineaGriff for any stories that we write together.

We hope that you enjoy this story and you never know, there may be a follow up, so subscribe to GuineaGriff to make sure you don't miss out!

Possibly the funniest fanfic ever :D Absolutely loved it, can just imagine them all dressed up!
    Very imaginative, really enjoying your story :):D
    Very good. :):):)

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just found this radio play CC did called Deja Vu if anyone's interested, available to listen to or download. Bilingual play (it's about a couple with a language barrier, she's learning french and he's learning english.)
    http://www.arteradio.com/son.html?334014
  • Options
    Forum Member

You two are something else!:D The dynamic duo!:cool: So delightful and funny.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member

Really enjoyed your first chapter LG and GS. Great idea to write a story together. Very funny, and really well written. I like the costume idea too :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Possibly the funniest fanfic ever :D Absolutely loved it, can just imagine them all dressed up!
    You two are something else!:D The dynamic duo!:cool: So delightful and funny.:)
    Really enjoyed your first chapter LG and GS. Great idea to write a story together. Very funny, and really well written. I like the costume idea too :)

This discussion has been closed.