Options

Ali Bastian Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    pennybelpennybel Posts: 5,223
    Forum Member
    tia12356 wrote: »
    Hello All

well my appointment for next fri has been cancelled, no reason given, made another appointment for a different hospital for jan 10th, god only knows when i will get my operation now.

Really fed up

Hi Sue so sorry to hear the news about your appointment
    being cancelled think you should pay a visit to Ians bar.
    Hope the new hospital sorts your hand out once and for all.
  • Options
    katharinea0203katharinea0203 Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IanForrest wrote: »
    I believe ALI's COCKTAIL BAR has 7 alcoholic and 2 non-alcoholic cocktails plus the usual bar drinks and nibbles.
    The bar will remain open through out Xmas and the new year so ppl can drop in and toast friends old and new and of course our own beautiful ALI xx
    ps ali I have my misletoe if you would like a kiss from gramps lol (I can dream ladies lol)

Ok Ian - pucker up, I'm coming in for a kiss from my fave man xxxxxx :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    See Nick Kennedy tweeted he was also going to That Alphakin launch party tonight and going with Ali too :) I hope we get photos :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sparkle94 wrote: »
    See Nick Kennedy tweeted he was also going to That Alphakin launch party tonight and going with Ali too :) I hope we get photos :)

Nick is a Director of the Alphakin company along with 2 or 3 of his mates.
  • Options
    IanForrestIanForrest Posts: 3,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok Ian - pucker up, I'm coming in for a kiss from my fave man xxxxxx :p

ready and waiting kath lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ready and waiting kath lol

hehe Ian- and there was me thinking you only kissed Ali hehe- or was it the other way around? :) x
  • Options
    IanForrestIanForrest Posts: 3,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hehe Ian- and there was me thinking you only kissed Ali hehe- or was it the other way around? :) x

At my age beggars cant be chosers lol (no offence Kath)
    btw Nick only says she is 1 of 4 ppl going to support the event lol ..... mind you he could be classed as a hunk lmao
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    btw Nick only says she is 1 of 4 ppl going to support the event lol ..... mind you he could be classed as a hunk lmao

I know- just thought it was lovely that Ali is going out with friends- they have been since they were teens :) And err coming from a girls perspective very Hunky- I do love the rugby players... :)
  • Options
    katharinea0203katharinea0203 Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Could be taking her Mum or her brother Nick

No offence taken Ian, you did have a hareem around you the last time we all met up and you were loving every minute of it!!! :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know- just thought it was lovely that Ali is going out with friends- they have been since they were teens :) And err coming from a girls perspective very Hunky- I do love the rugby players... :)

I love that Ali has so many friends to go with to parties including her ex. It is so lovely that she keeps in contact and gets on so well with the men that have been important to her in her life.
  • Options
    xxamiexxxxamiexx Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its because she is a thoroughly nice person, no side to her, I think what you see is definitely what you get :)

I wish her nothing but happiness :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xxamiexx wrote: »
    Its because she is a thoroughly nice person, no side to her, I think what you see is definitely what you get :)

I totally agree with you Ali deserves all the happiness she can get.:):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She really is :) I think it was her humbleness that really drew me in last year- you just couldnt find something to pick up on, and shes so beautiful inside and out :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could be taking her Mum or her brother Nick

No offence taken Ian, you did have a hareem around you the last time we all met up and you were loving every minute of it!!! :p

She could be :) Itm sure it will be a good night for her- seeing all her friends and getting out after long rehearsal days :)

Guess we'll have to wait to the photos come through :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 91
    Forum Member

I love rugby players too :) So muscly and hunky :p Its nice she has such lifelong friends and that loyalty says a lot :) I too wish her all the best and hope we will have lots and lots and lots to talk about in 2011, We have TW, then the play and then whatever other exciting projects are to come :p
  • Options
    SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member

LOL Ian you're on fine form.;) Am sure you would rather get a kiss from Ali, but there's plenty of ladies on here for a virtual kiss!;)
    Yes think Nick is a fit, young hunk with great guns;) or to quote Jane "hubba hubba!":p
    Hope we get some pics of the event too.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I agree Amie, a very genuine, down-to-earth girl. Hope she finds happiness again very soon.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I totally agree with you Ali deserves all the happiness she can get.:):)

So do I,i'm sure 2011 will be a very successful year for Ali,who knows what the play will lead too..it would be lovely to see her back on tv again very soon..

And i wish her so much happiness in her private life:):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I must admit i do like rugby players,just as long as the basketball players don't find out;)..i would be in so much trouble..:D:o:eek:especially Munster players..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kayle16 wrote: »
    I must admit i do like rugby players,just as long as the basketball players don't find out;)..i would be in so much trouble..:D:o:eek:especially Munster players..

Hehe I tell Ollie I prefer footie players just as otherwise his head would grow :p Something very manly about them (the rugby players) Not footie- prancing about everywhere :rolleyes: :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hehe I tell Ollie I prefer footie players just as otherwise his head would grow :p Something very manly about them :)

We were in Limerick a 2 years ago,we had a game,but the Munster team were training in the gym..us girls had a ball,we met all the team,while our game was on...as you can imagine,our lot were not amused..:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    I hope we get some lovely pictures of Ali tonight- she looks lovely all the time but the ones from the award were amazing- I wonder if she will look like that again? :)
  • Options
    WiltshireMumWiltshireMum Posts: 5,591
    Forum Member
    Katy_D wrote: »
    I hope we get some lovely pictures of Ali tonight- she looks lovely all the time but the ones from the award were amazing- I wonder if she will look like that again? :)

Evening all

Just been to Victoria's school concert. :):)

Lets hope we get some lovely piccies of Ali from tonight's launch party. I'm sure the one of the eagle eyed TAFFs wll find some if any are available! :D:D

Off to watch my favourite show The Apprentice soon. Back later. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all

Just been to Victoria's school concert. :):)

Lets hope we get some lovely piccies of Ali from tonight's launch party. I'm sure the one of the eagle eyed TAFFs wll find some if any are available! :D:D

Off to watch my favourite show The Apprentice soon. Back later. :D

Love the apprentice, am hoping Bagpuss gets ripped to shreds in the interview thing- he should have gone last week not Liz! Should be a funny ep :)

I hope we do too- will keep an eye out on twitter and the usual sites :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Picked up from the A & B thread courtesy of Bamfy, thanks Ruth! Robin was with Ali tonight at the Alphakin party; they seem to be great pals and I'm glad. She'll be able to keep up her dancing with her London based BTF friends Robin and Patrick, handy to have these guys around, especially with it being the party season:p Think Artem may be a bit too busy just now!;)
    Wonder if we will see Ali in an Alphakin top before long, maybe she would get discount!!:p
    Til later...
This discussion has been closed.