Options

Popbitch suggests that Matt Cardle was more Matt Girdle

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    The hat was burned on a pyre for health reasons, like they did during Foot and Mouth.
  • Options
    SunnySunshineSunnySunshine Posts: 5,399
    Forum Member
    eye lashes and eye brows, they tinted those no XF ! ;)

That's definitely at least part of it. Thank you. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member

Never has a picture better proved that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. He's so average it's almost painful.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

gorgeous

perhaps I should post this in anticipation for the usual subjects :cool::D

http://i54.tinypic.com/2ij4y1h.jpg

dang too late .. Kapellmeister's too quick .. especially for someone who says they're bored of Matt ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    diamond1 wrote: »
    gorgeous

perhaps I should post this in anticipation for the usual subjects :cool::D

http://i54.tinypic.com/2ij4y1h.jpg

Aunt Sally!

(though that's his right. Teachers have to mix their left and rights up for perspective of their pupils).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aunt Sally!

(though that's his right. Teachers have to mix their left and rights up for perspective of their pupils).

I presume it's supposed to imply to the viewer's left
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I presume it's supposed to imply to the viewer's left

Absolutely.

Can't have painters not knowing their left from their right :)
  • Options
    Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never has a picture better proved that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. He's so average it's almost painful.

I'll take that kind of average thank you :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mamamia wrote: »
    He could have been wearing a bin bag and still look hot,who cares what he wears with a voice like that,the best XFactor winner ever,we got lucky this time.;)

Sorry, this thread is about Matt. Who are you referring to?

I hate beyond words that expression and other such American-speak.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Double post
  • Options
    BillieABillieA Posts: 686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Matt gives hope to those guys who put their pictures on certain sites because they're not getting it at home, failing to realise that it could well be because of how they have let themselves go while still only in their 20s.
  • Options
    NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member

Tut tut you really don't give up.:rolleyes:

1. You are male and are jealous of the attention he is getting, and would have no idea what women find attractive.

2. You are female and just pissed because he beat your fav

Which one is it!?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This is for all the members who think they are jokers and the Matt haters on this forum.

For one Matt had cancer of the kidneys and had to have 1 removed, which can still cause back ache problems in later life. Notice where he was holding his back!?

And another thing he has been on steroids due to his illness during the show which can also bloat your face out! I should know i had to have steroids during cancer treatment!!!

So before you laugh and redicule think about this and take it into consideration!:mad:
  • Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NightFalls wrote: »
    This is for all the members who think they are jokers and the Matt haters on this forum.

For one Matt had cancer of the kidneys and had to have 1 removed, which can still cause back ache problems in later life. Notice where he was holding his back!?

And another thing he has been on steroids due to his illness during the show which can also bloat your face out! I should know i had to have steroids during cancer treatment!!!

So before you laugh and redicule think about this and take it into consideration!:mad:
    Party Pooper!!!
  • Options
    Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member

I've got a lot of respect for Matt for that ;) Hope he keeps well in future :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    rbdcay wrote: »
    Party Pooper!!!

Well let's hope none of your relatives doesn't get cancer, would you like it if forum members took the piss, go and get a life!!!
  • Options
    GhostlyMaryGhostlyMary Posts: 339
    Forum Member
    Tut tut you really don't give up.:rolleyes:

1. You are male and are jealous of the attention he is getting, and would have no idea what women find attractive.

2. You are female and just pissed because he beat your fav

Which one is it!?

I can't speak for Kapellmeister but I can assure you that:

1. Most women find attractive men attractive. Only those lacking confidence in their own ability to attract a man are attracted to the type that you could see propping up any bar in any town.

2. N/A. I'm female but I didn't have a favourite.
    Well let's hope one of your relatives doesn't get cancer, would you like it if forum members took the piss, go and get a life!!!

How do you know one of Night Falls' relatives or a relative or more of anyone on this site hasn't had or doesn't have cancer? It affects 1 in 3 people so the chances are they have.
  • Options
    liz83liz83 Posts: 6,398
    Forum Member
    I can't speak for Kapellmeister but I can assure you that:

1. Most women find attractive men attractive. Only those lacking confidence in their own ability to attract a man are attracted to the type that you could see propping up any bar in any town.

2. N/A. I'm female but I didn't have a favourite.

How do you know one of Night Falls' relatives or a relative or more of anyone on this site hasn't had or doesn't have cancer? It affects 1 in 3 people so the chances are they have.
    Im sorry but that is a stunningly arrogant statement. You dont find Matt attractive therefore he is not attractive therefore people who do find him attractive must be unattractive themselves or have confidence issues? Or have I got you wrong?

YOu dont have to take our word for it that any of us here who like Matt are attractive but can have a peep into Matts FB and look at some of the photos there. Some stunning looking girls. I'd like to think youlre joking but you seem to dislike Matt with such venom that Im rather worried that you're not.:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    liz83 wrote: »
    have a peep into Matts FB and look at some of the photos there. Some stunning looking girls

"So, Tracy, what first attracted you to the winner of the £1 million pound recording contract on X Factor 2010"

• Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

if so and as a fan i find him an average pleasant looking guy...an ordinary Joe if you will...that would prove he wasnt getting the female vote on his looks,yes i know a lot of ladies who fancy him but equally a large number of ladies and guys who dont but appreciate him as an artist.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    minxymoo wrote: »
    if so and as a fan i find him an average pleasant looking guy...an ordinary Joe if you will...that would prove he wasnt getting the female vote on his looks,yes i know a lot of ladies who fancy him but equally a large number of ladies and guys who dont but appreciate him as an artist.:)

The problem for me is that Cardle was sold to us as a sex symbol when clearly that was nothing but an Emperor's New Clothes scenario. I'm sure people liked his voice and then found him attractive. Fair enough. But that is different to him being intrinsically gorgeous (which he clearly isn't).
  • Options
    GhostlyMaryGhostlyMary Posts: 339
    Forum Member
    liz83 wrote: »
    you seem to dislike Matt with such venom

I don't dislike Matt with any venom at all. I just don't think that there is anything about him - looks, personality or talent - that is anything more than average.