Options

Kara Tointon & Artem Chigvinstev Appreciation Thread (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Many congratulations to Kara and Artem, they danced beautifully tonight and totally deserved to lift that glitterball. I only wish there would be 2 winners but there cant be and Kara and Artem have been amazingly gorgeous tonight

I am so happy that Kara and Matt were the last 2 standing

Proud of both couples tonight - what an amazing final!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poleanna wrote: »
    TT and all, it's been such a pleasure to be here with you. Love you all!!!

And you, pol', I have never been so happy with a reality TV result - Kara and Artem are now solidified to last forever in SCD memory!
    JukeJive wrote: »
    Are we ever going to come down from this?!

NO! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 356
    Forum Member
    Are we ever going to come down from this?!

Nope!! Just waiting for someone to post their Kiss at the end :o bet you she will get more tonight ;)
  • Options
    XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    They danced! I voted! They did their showdance! I voted! They danced again! I voted! They danced for the last time! I voted some more! THEY WON!!!! They cried! I cried! THEY WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 467
    Forum Member
    WOW! I need to watch this all again for the bits I missed when on the phone. Its like a fairy tale. Lovely to see they managed to get the reward of all their hard work.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How amazing was that......the fairy tale came true.......I was convinced until the last second she was going to loose it........so deserving
    Truth be told I was bricking it after the showdances as none of them were that great, but their AS reassured me. I felt that last performance was more emotional, heartfelt & about enjoyment :cry::cry::)
  • Options
    nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You betcha, baby!

WE DID IT!!! SOD THE PHONE BILL!!!

Lol! I've rung up the biggest phone bill I ever have for a TV show but couldn't give a toss. It was well worth it :D

Just so pleased and absolutely loved how emotional they were at the end. I don't think they could quite believe it. :D
  • Options
    hollytopshollytops Posts: 1,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to Kara and Artem - well deserving winners.

:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, final visit from me with celebration cake.

Tonight was just spectacular, and I am so so happy that your guys lifted the Glitterball. It was a fantastic final and series, and both our couples fully deserved to be there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,697
    Forum Member
    rita1 wrote: »
    Hello everyone,
    Just popping in to say congratulations to Kara and Artem and to all you people. It was nailbitingly tough right to the end, wasn't it. But I think both finalists did themselves proud and Kara deserved the glitterball. Well done.

Matt and Aliona fan
    parthena wrote: »
    I was voting thru the whole thing so I need to watch all over again to see how your girl beat my boy.

And she's a lovely girl and a lovely dancer, congratulations everyone :)

Matt fan.
    Congrats Kartem fans! What a wonderfully magnanamous pair you have! :) Kara was so sweet. Pity she hurt her wrist though! And yay she finally kissed Artem! ;)

Lots of love from an M&A xxxxx

((((((great big hugs))))))))

can't speak
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can I watch it now? I was so scared that I couldn't breathe!
    whoop whoop!
  • Options
    Wrenny-24Wrenny-24 Posts: 9,373
    Forum Member
    You guys are just THE BEST! Love you all to bits!!!!

WOW!" I wish we were all together in one room right now!
    I wonder how Tangy is doing at her dance!!!!
    Hi Belgium Vote
    and
    Dancing fever
    and all those others that couldn't vote but with us in spirit
    Sorry if I've fogotten any!!!
  • Options
    tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kartem has won be £50
  • Options
    Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coming from the M&A thread :)

Well done Kara! The perfect female contestant imo - not too gushy and not too favoured by the judges. One of the best dancers ever on the show, very much a deserved win.

Can't believe she didn't get one perfect score but I don't think that mattered to either of our couples as they both did things Len hated in the final :D Matt's Samba flips and Kara's AS :)

Well done everyone!
  • Options
    XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    *runs in and out screaming*

THEY WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • Options
    SuzieQ12SuzieQ12 Posts: 3,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just goes to show, DS is right when it comes to SCD polls. People doubted it, especially over on BF where they're spitting feathers (presumably because they followed the "put your money on Matt" advice)

And yes, thanks for the gratious Matt supporters who have come over here tonight. I know how much it sucks to have your favourite come second (this is the first time, since I started watching back in S3, that my favourites have won)
  • Options
    tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kartem has won me £50
  • Options
    Lassie-FFLassie-FF Posts: 985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woohoo!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poleanna wrote: »
    Yes, we did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did they kiss in the end?!?!? Kara, skip the dinner, I tell you!!! :D:D:D

Sooooooooooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who needs dinner!
  • Options
    Wrenny-24Wrenny-24 Posts: 9,373
    Forum Member
    Delman 23 wrote: »
    WOW! I need to watch this all again for the bits I missed when on the phone. Its like a fairy tale. Lovely to see they managed to get the reward of all their hard work.

Me too!!!
  • Options
    ErinfanErinfan Posts: 8,027
    Forum Member
    Just popping in from Matt and Aliona's thread to say
    I have enjoyed this series a lot and i was so happy that the final 2 were Matt and Kara and well done to kara and her fans on her winning a beautiful dancer and a wonderful women well done all :)
    j4Rose wrote: »
    I was supporting Pam in the final, but Kara is a very worthy winner. Congrats to her :)
    well done Kara.... (from a Matt fan) .....a worthy winner
    Congrats Kartem fans! What a wonderfully magnanamous pair you have! :) Kara was so sweet. Pity she hurt her wrist though! And yay she finally kissed Artem! ;)

Lots of love from an M&A xxxxx
    parthena wrote: »
    I was voting thru the whole thing so I need to watch all over again to see how your girl beat my boy.

And she's a lovely girl and a lovely dancer, congratulations everyone :)

Matt fan.
    rita1 wrote: »
    Hello everyone,
    Just popping in to say congratulations to Kara and Artem and to all you people. It was nailbitingly tough right to the end, wasn't it. But I think both finalists did themselves proud and Kara deserved the glitterball. Well done.

Matt and Aliona fan
    olivej wrote: »
    Many congratulations to Kara and Artem, they danced beautifully tonight and totally deserved to lift that glitterball. I only wish there would be 2 winners but there cant be and Kara and Artem have been amazingly gorgeous tonight

I am so happy that Kara and Matt were the last 2 standing

Proud of both couples tonight - what an amazing final!

Thank you so much to fans of others who have come on here and left such classy messages. Thanks also in advance to any others who do the same. Always appreciated. I think Pamela and Matt have danced very well throughout and have both obviously worked just as hard as our couple have done. It was great to have all 3 in the final.
  • Options
    MutterMutter Posts: 3,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just popping in from Matt and Aliona's thread to say
    I have enjoyed this series a lot and i was so happy that the final 2 were Matt and Kara and well done to kara and her fans on her winning a beautiful dancer and a wonderful women well done all :)

Tell you what, your boy was so gracious in defeat, as you are.

I cried more than they did, dog leapt at me as I was screaming and yelling and daughter said to me, "you are so gay."

When all the dancers shouted her name, I thought she must be home and dry.

Well done to Kartem. Well done Matt for your good grace.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ... I take it there was a good result ...? :D

I haven't seen any of the final yet, but yay! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 356
    Forum Member
    Rose-2010 wrote: »
    Who needs dinner!

I wouldn't even need a bed, stright to the dressing room!! :o
  • Options
    TheoLTheoL Posts: 170
    Forum Member
    Oh I am so thrilled for them. I do not want to be so invested in another couple ever again. I did not really watch the two shows at all, so agitated right through it and keep having togo to the loo. Sorry...too much info. here. Now I am itching for iplayer so that I can watch and appreciate it properly.
This discussion has been closed.