Options

Do men find woman over size 14 attractive?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
Forum Member
✭✭
Just wondering what men on here like does it matter if a woman carries a bit of weight or do you like the slim toned figure...

Comments

• Options
    Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do. :D
  • Options
    cosmocosmo Posts: 26,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like women of all shapes and sizes.

Not anorexic or grossly overweight though.
  • Options
    LittleMinx25LittleMinx25 Posts: 3,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    considering the AVERAGE size in the UK is 14 if you dont like that your a bit buggered lol
  • Options
    VellumVellum Posts: 6,825
    Forum Member
    Size 14 for women is misleading, you can be curvy and have nice waist arse etc and be 14, or just be a fat cow.

I like big girls with big tits, not fat tits.

Fat tits :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    99 out of 100 men would prefer to spend a night with Kirsty Allsop than Kate Moss.

The other 1 hasn't heard of either of them.
  • Options
    MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    considering the AVERAGE size in the UK is 14 if you dont like that your a bit buggered lol

Not at all. As long as you don't live in Birmingham, the obesity capital of Britain. Big girls are few and far between in my locality. Though lots of them seem to have big bums and thighs from horseriding.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JPDorsetDS wrote: »
    99 out of 100 men would prefer to spend a night with Kirsty Allsop than Kate Moss.

The other 1 hasn't heard of either of them.

Yes Kirsty Allsop is not fat though, she has a proper figure goes in and out at the waist, but other size 14 girls are just up and down fat
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vellum wrote: »
    Size 14 for women is misleading, you can be curvy and have nice waist arse etc and be 14, or just be a fat cow.:

Unfourtunetly I have to agree.
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, why not? Size 16 can be someone extremely curvy with big hips, doesn't mean they are chubby or fat at all.

I'm a 17 year old, and i was having a discussion with my mates about this. We were saying how we would not go with someone under Size 8. We don't wnat skin and bones (and this is teens talking), we know we would rather go with someone like Beyonce, rather than Kate Moss, obviously.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes Kirsty Allsop is not fat though, she has a proper figure goes in and out at the waist, but other size 14 girls are just up and down fat

The thread isn't about being "fat" though, it's about being size 14+
  • Options
    tauran_shammytauran_shammy Posts: 5,847
    Forum Member
    I like a girl that can take a good squeeze without fear of snapping her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't. Size 14 would probably be the max for me.
  • Options
    Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    Just wondering what men on here like does it matter if a woman carries a bit of weight or do you like the slim toned figure...

I once dated a size 24 woman, loved every pound of her.

Size 14 is nothing so get some meat on those bones of yours.:D
  • Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Depends on the woman. Sex appeal ~ as distinct from pure looks ~ comes in all shapes & sizes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JPDorsetDS wrote: »
    The thread isn't about being "fat" though, it's about being size 14+

Yes, do you like size 14+ girls, but my point is the sizing is misleading, they all look different.
  • Options
    N20JetCarN20JetCar Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    If this is about aesthetics then no I don't like fat women to look at, although I can see that some would be hot if they lost weight.
  • Options
    Mike HawkeMike Hawke Posts: 367
    Forum Member
    Nope (not at UK average height, anyway). I'm a slim guy, I like slim girls!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    blueblade wrote: »
    Depends on the woman. Sex appeal ~ as distinct from pure looks ~ comes in all shapes & sizes.

Thread is about initial attraction; not whether or not she turns out to be a psychopath.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    Size 14 on a woman who is 5ft 8 or taller looks good though. Size 6-8 not good, too skinny.

Size 14 on a woman who is only 4ft 11 not so good but a size 6-8 would look in proportion.

It's all relative.
  • Options
    EspressoEspresso Posts: 18,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A five foot woman and a six foot woman can both be size 14.
    They would look completely different to each other.
    You can't really make a decision as to whether or not a size 14 woman is overweight or not without knowing how tall she is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Its the shape not the dress size, thing is a dress size is measured to encompass all the frame so it means nothing.

You can have a tiny little waist, huge tits, big bum etc as men like and fit into the dress, because its measured as a box shape, same time a girl with wide back, big gut and no arse will be the same size.

Marilyn Monroe was a size 16, she does not have same body as a girl with a big fat belly.

That said I like a little pot belly on a girl with big norks :p.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This is the Internet everyone, so let's just talk AVERAGEs.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Size 14 for women is misleading, you can be curvy and have nice waist arse etc and be 14, or just be a fat cow.

I like big girls with big tits, not fat tits.

Fat tits :mad:

What do you think breasts should be made of, as a matter of curiosity? Bone?
  • Options
    rockerchickrockerchick Posts: 9,255
    Forum Member
    Size 14 isn't in the remotest bit fat.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What do you think breasts should be made of, as a matter of curiosity? Bone?

Breast tissue, not fat

Fat tits are a fat girl who develops a fatty body around her tits, making them seem larger, but they are more like mounds with no shape as the breast itself has not changed