Options

Do men find woman over size 14 attractive?

Comments

• Options
    EspressoEspresso Posts: 18,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RussellIan wrote: »
    Fat tits lol :)

I'm hardly a female anatomy expert but I'm not sure... 'fat bums' for example, are just that - bums full of fat. It's however entirely possible to not have a fat bum, by exercising it to minimise the natural accumulation of that there and to instead accentuate the natural muscles there (the largest in the human body apparently). But are there muscles in tits :confused: I know some of the female Gladiators had somewhat unconventially-delineated mammaries.

There are no muscles in breasts. Men and women have pectoral muscles and women have boobs on top, which are made of mammary glands and fat. The reason you see femal body builders with oddly shaped boobs is that they have no fat.
  • Options
    fat controllerfat controller Posts: 13,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GOGO2 wrote: »
    I think all 3 look lovely and in proportion.

I certainly wouldn't kick any of the out of bed for farting.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MAW wrote: »
    That's what they all say. You are not my OH, posting from the bedroom are you:confused: I'm sure your bum is lovely too.

I dont know. My other half is in his bedroom on his pc :D Is that you darling?
  • Options
    JonPaulWildJonPaulWild Posts: 3,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quite like bigger women :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vellum wrote: »
    Marilyn Monroe was a size 16

That's a common misconception. She was a size 8-10.
  • Options
    MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    GOGO2 wrote: »
    I think all 3 look lovely and in proportion.

You certainly wouldn't call any of them fat. The one on the right could easily be a 14.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I dont know. My other half is in his bedroom on his pc :D Is that you darling?

No, I'm in the kitchen.:D
  • Options
    TPLTPL Posts: 2,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely it depends on what comes out of her mouth?

On purely physical matters it would depend how she holds the weight if you get my drift.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, that girl would have had small tits anyway.
    I don't dislike small tits btw

:confused: That is surely impossible to say. As the breasts store fat, they normally increase in size along with body fat. Every woman has a different pattern of fat storeage, but that would be the most typical pattern. Men as well of course can store fat in their breasts. Both genders tend to lose breast fat when they lose weight. Plenty of women have mourned the loss of their cleavage after a successful diet. Hence the success of the (somewhat misleading) "hip and thigh diet" books, which suggested that breast fat was somehow different from, you know, fat.
  • Options
    Mike HawkeMike Hawke Posts: 367
    Forum Member
    Azagoth wrote: »
    Would now be a good time to mention Christina Hendricks?

She's alright, but she's all tits. Not hot in the traditional sense
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I'm in the kitchen.:D

You are certainly not my husband then :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    blueblade wrote: »
    All three are very nice.

If these were real, unretouched pictures, you would probably find that all three of them hated their body shape.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Really? I think the one one the right is too fat, the one in the middle is about right and the one on the left is a bit too thin.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You certainly wouldn't call any of them fat. The one on the right could easily be a 14.

I wouldn't call her fat but she's a big girl, she carries the weight very well though. She looks lovely.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :confused: That is surely impossible to say. As the breasts store fat, they normally increase in size along with body fat. Every woman has a different pattern of fat storeage, but that would be the most typical pattern. Men as well of course can store fat in their breasts. Both genders tend to lose breast fat when they lose weight. Plenty of women have mourned the loss of their cleavage after a successful diet. Hence the success of the (somewhat misleading) "hip and thigh diet" books, which suggested that breast fat was somehow different from, you know, fat.

It feels different when you squeeze it gently:o
  • Options
    VellumVellum Posts: 6,825
    Forum Member
    Galvatron wrote: »
    That's a common misconception. She was a size 8-10.

No, she wore custom dresses and had a tiny waist like an 8-10 but here tits and ass were 14+

Thats what men like which is why the thead about dress size is unhelpful
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,239
    Forum Member
    Its the shape not the dress size, thing is a dress size is measured to encompass all the frame so it means nothing.

You can have a tiny little waist, huge tits, big bum etc as men like and fit into the dress, because its measured as a box shape, same time a girl with wide back, big gut and no arse will be the same size.

Marilyn Monroe was a size 16, she does not have same body as a girl with a big fat belly.

That said I like a little pot belly on a girl with big norks :p.

I saw This Morning a while ago and they had a display of Marylin's dresses and some geeky super fan talking Phil and Fern through it all, and he said that Marylin being a size 16 is a bit of a myth - nowadays her measurements would make her a size ten. And looking at the reasonably narrow waist on the dresses they had on show, I can believe it. I think sizes have changed over the years - even in the last ten years. I have clothes that are size 10 now, and clothes from about ten years ago that fit exactly the same and are a 12. Maybe it is just to accommodate the general increase of body size in our culture and not make everyone feel like supersized fatty boom booms.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You are certainly not my husband then :D

I've just loaded the dishwasher. If I do some of her wifely duties, she has more time to concentrate on others;)
  • Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If these were real, unretouched pictures, you would probably find that all three of them hated their body shape.

Yep, and I've met women who ooze sex appeal, yet still hate the way they look. Paradoxical, as they often don't realise just how attractive they are.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,742
    Forum Member
    Size 14 on a woman who is 5ft 8 or taller looks good though. Size 6-8 not good, too skinny.

Size 14 on a woman who is only 4ft 11 not so good but a size 6-8 would look in proportion.

It's all relative.

I agree, there's different body shapes and everyone's different. So it's impossible to say that every woman who's a size 14 is going to look like a whale.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just loaded the dishwasher. If I do some of her wifely duties, she has more time to concentrate on others;)

You arent him but you sound very like him :p
  • Options
    AzagothAzagoth Posts: 10,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    VellumVellum Posts: 6,825
    Forum Member
    lou-kate wrote: »
    I saw This Morning a while ago and they had a display of Marylin's dresses and some geeky super fan talking Phil and Fern through it all, and he said that Marylin being a size 16 is a bit of a myth - nowadays her measurements would make her a size ten. And looking at the reasonably narrow waist on the dresses they had on show, I can believe it. I think sizes have changed over the years - even in the last ten years. I have clothes that are size 10 now, and clothes from about ten years ago that fit exactly the same and are a 12. Maybe it is just to accommodate the general increase of body size in our culture and not make everyone feel like supersized fatty boom booms.

She did not buy dresses from primark did she? Isn't that the point about dress sizes, women have to buy them to cover their biggest asset, if she had a size 10 wais and a size 14 ass, she woul dhave to buy a size 14 dress off the rail - but she had all her clothes made to fit.