Options

Silly Lizzy says Andre

Comments

• Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    Where does it say he doesn't still admire her?

I looked at this link expecting to see him lambasting her, but he doesn't at all. It's tame compared to what I was expecting.

I think Bunny was just taking things to an obvious imo conclusion: "I’ve always been a huge admirer of Liz Hurley, but I was a bit sad to hear that she’s been seeing blah blah... "

The above implies that PA is disappointed in her for failing to live up to his *snort* high standards. Bad Liz. She made poor little Needy Petey sad. Boo hoo. :cry::cry::cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But that would open up too many questions about all of KK's morals and attributes, wouldn't it?

No, if you are a friend of Pa, you are deeply moral and a great parent by proxy. Free from any kind of criticism.

Covered in a saintly glow, perhaps?:D

I sometimes wish DS had a like button like facebook does lol as if they did I would Like your post :D
    Totally agree :)
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    He doesn't say that Rosie Red. ;):)

No he doesn't, neither has Julie Coates been signed up by CAN, but why let the truth spoil a good thread :D
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    No he doesn't, neither has Julie Coates been signed up by CAN, but why let the truth spoil a good thread :D

A good thread is never about the truth. ;):D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter Andre publically slamming a woman? Nooooo! :p

So we're back to the usual then, attention seeking comments on the BIG story of the moment to get his name back out there? It would be less irritating if he refrained from using his favourite phrase "i cant comment on that im afraid" when it comes to his own personal life that occassionally hits the papers! :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But that would open up too many questions about all of KK's morals and attributes, wouldn't it?

No, if you are a friend of Pa, you are deeply moral and a great parent by proxy. Free from any kind of criticism.

True. So contrived it makes my teeth hurt! :mad:
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    He says he was disappointed about something. Big deal. It's his opinion, and just about every columnist has something to say about celebrity issues. I really thought he'd been abusive about Liz Hurley, but he isn't at all.

This is just another thread scraped out of a barrel in order to have a go. The false claim that he said he no longer admires LH, points to a rather desperate attempt ( need?) to discredit PA.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Didn't that get sorted out in the other thread yesterday? I thought Bunny said that thingy had stated on twitter she hadn't signed with CAN.

He "writes" the columns for people to read them, that is the point of sharing an opinion, isn't it? Only the most self-obsessed of us would struggle to know that when you share your opinion there may be some that don't agree or whose opinions differ.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

True. So contrived it makes my teeth hurt! :mad:

I think CAN should pose 'all' its clients in a nativity scene for their Christmas card. Pete could be the baby Jesus (innocent and sin-free) with Powell as Mary, and KK, Nicola and Amy as the angels. And although they're not clients as such - more client fodder - KP could be Herod and Alex could be the donkey.
  • Options
    Ash's ManAsh's Man Posts: 7,165
    Forum Member
    He says he was disappointed about something. Big deal. It's his opinion, and just about every columnist has something to say about celebrity issues. I really thought he'd been abusive about Liz Hurley, but he isn't at all.

This is just another thread scraped out of a barrel in order to have a go. The false claim that he said he no longer admires LH, points to a rather desperate attempt ( need?) to discredit PA.

If he had any class at all he would keep his column to the things going on in his life or commenting on things that he likes, not badmouthing real stars. Honestly, he's so bitchy, he's worse than a woman. When is everyone going to wake up and see him for the slimeball he is?
  • Options
    WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    Ash's Man wrote: »
    Oh God, would this never-has-been please shut up about people who actually have careers. Liz has talent Andre, you get paid to write about her. Find a talent of your own please or go away for good!

Has she? Other than having a pretty face, I cannot think of any talent she has, she certainly can't act! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    WAKEYLASS wrote: »
    Has she? Other than having a pretty face, I cannot think of any talent she has, she certainly can't act! :)

She's in Hollywood films and known worldwide... PA has a few desperate housewife fans in the UK, I don't see how he compares with her. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't that get sorted out in the other thread yesterday? I thought Bunny said that thingy had stated on twitter she hadn't signed with CAN.

He "writes" the columns for people to read them, that is the point of sharing an opinion, isn't it? Only the most self-obsessed of us would struggle to know that when you share your opinion there may be some that don't agree or whose opinions differ.

Oh yes, but not all of the time. Some fm's slate Pete whatever his opinions . I mean even l dont disagree with you all of the time artless :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Did it? All that l know is that it was stated on here as fact (no. smiley or anything), by the same poster
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She's in Hollywood films and known worldwide... PA has a few desperate housewife fans in the UK, I don't see how he compares with her. :confused:

Has she made any class movies, or been nominated for awards? Genuine question. I don't think she can act at all. She made her name for looking good in a Versace dress and being the partner of Hugh Grant.

And whilst I'm not exactly a fan of PA, I think your comment about desperate housewives is both insulting and ridiculous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, but what for. That dress. lmao
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Has she made any class movies, or been nominated for awards? Genuine question. I don't think she can act at all. She made her name for looking good in a Versace dress and being the partner of Hugh Grant.

And whilst I'm not exactly a fan of PA, I think your comment about desperate housewives is both insulting and ridiculous.

BIB - Insulting yes... Ridiculous? If it wasn't true he wouldn't have a collumn in that magazine in the first place. :rolleyes:

Liz Hurley, whatever she's done, she's made a career from being a Hollywood actress, not selling her stories or writing about other people in gossip rags. Whether you think she's good or not, she's acheived a lot more than PA has. Being partnered with Hugh Grant is better than being Katie Price's husband, and having that as your main claim to fame is quite sad. Oh sorry, I forgot about 'Mysterious Girl', the only hit PA has really ever had.

Liz Hurley is a global star, PA is... Well I'm not sure what he does right now. He's famous in the UK for being the tragic husband of Jordan and one smash hit 15 years ago.. Ooooh, well done Pete. If Hurley wanted to rip him to shreds, she could.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No re class movies and yes re how she was catapulted to fame but she is an extremely shrewd businesswoman and has been the face of internationally renowned make-up and perfume brands, and very successful swimwear ranges. She is a celeb for that, rather than her acting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz Hurley is a global star, PA is... Well I'm not sure what he does right now. He's famous in the UK for being the tragic husband of Jordan and one smash hit 15 years ago.. Ooooh, well done Pete. If Hurley wanted to rip him to shreds, she could.

I'm sure she has no idea who he is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did it? All that l know is that it was stated on here as fact (no. smiley or anything), by the same poster

I meant this:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=46709092&postcount=130

Is that the same person - the one who got chucked out of the blessing thing?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh yes, but not all of the time. Some fm's slate Pete whatever his opinions . I mean even l dont disagree with you all of the time artless :D

LOL!

He gets paid to tell someone this stuff down the phone (if he is anything like all the other zeleb columnists) I doubt if he is too bothered what I think either way.

It really isn't my fault if he chooses to say something I find either twonkish or :rolleyes: every week, is it?:D
  • Options
    WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member

Whether she has appeared in Hollywood films or not, imo does not make her talented. If she was such a good actress, why isn't she still doing these films?

Imo, both her and PA have reached the peak of their careers and their popularity has waned, which is part of the course, but to call her talented is a bit far fetched. I found her acting extremely wooden and cringeworthy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    WAKEYLASS wrote: »
    Whether she has appeared in Hollywood films or not, imo does not make her talented. If she was such a good actress, why isn't she still doing these films?

Imo, both her and PA have reached the peak of their careers and their popularity has waned, which is part of the course, but to call her talented is a bit far fetched. I found her acting extremely wooden and cringeworthy.

I agree. Fashion icon maybe, and successful in business - but a dreadful actress. Peter Andre is a better singer than Liz Hurley is an actress.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree. Fashion icon maybe, and successful in business - but a dreadful actress. Peter Andre is a better singer than Liz Hurley is an actress.

I'd say he was a better actress than her.

( and they say I never say anything nice :D).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Fashion icon is stretching it a bit but she has been one of the key faces of Estee Lauder for yonks and the difference between her and PA is that, like her or loathe her, she has an international profile and a number of very successful strings to her bow.

Is she a worse actress than PA is a singer? I'd say they're about equal in talent terms.