Options

Hollyoaks Suzanne shocker!

RainRain Posts: 9,688
Forum Member
Is this right, is this what it says in Inside Soap?
Suzanne returns to the village with Darren's twins! Just as Nancy accepts a proposal from Darren?

WTFFFFF Haha!

Comments

• Options
    jonjonsjonjons Posts: 4,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i love suzanne
    i doubt its true
    but i would be glad to have her back, but not sure when she fits in. I doubt her and darren would hook up and Rhys is his own character now and doesnt need his mother with him. She doesnt work outside the fmaily unit
  • Options
    batman.batman. Posts: 8,906
    Forum Member
    That would be awesome! She could shack up with Darren, take in Duncan and be one big happy family :')
  • Options
    Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,404
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh how brilliant would that be. I loved Suzanne, she should have stayed on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did like Darren and Suzanne together tbh :D Probably more than Darren and Nancy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's in Inside Soap now apparently. Everyone discussing it on the main HO thread.
  • Options
    RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm with his twins?
  • Options
    Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    oh god that sounds hilarious.
    surely it cant be true though!?
  • Options
    essexpeteessexpete Posts: 9,213
    Forum Member
    Was Suzanne axed by Marquess he mist have changed his mind
  • Options
    Forum Member
    essexpete wrote: »
    Was Suzanne axed by Marquess he mist have changed his mind

Yeah he did.. but he said this in an interview earlier thgis year..

"I loved the Ashworths and I'm a huge fan of Suzanne Hall"

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/scoop/a220233/loads-of-hollyoaks-gossip-from-paul-marquess.html
  • Options
    lmcd08lmcd08 Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    to be honest it will just be one of inside soaps theories on what might happen, they said hannah may have justins baby when they were actually in the show but that never happened...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Confirmed.. Inside Soap reads
    "The new year brings some huge changes to Darren Osborne's life, as his ex lover, Suzanne Ashworth, reappears - and dramatically gives birth to his twins. To make matters even more complicated, the shock twist comes just after he's asks new girlfriend Nancy to b his wife."

And it says that Nancy'll "have to think long and hard about their relationship" - sounds to me like that will end in her agreeing to help him?

"Suzanne ends up giving birth at the opening of Tony's new spa, Look Sharpe and the whole village is soon gossiping about the scandle!"
  • Options
    essexpeteessexpete Posts: 9,213
    Forum Member
    Rain wrote: »
    Confirmed.. Inside Soap reads
    "The new year brings some huge changes to Darren Osborne's life, as his ex lover, Suzanne Ashworth, reappears - and dramatically gives birth to his twins. To make matters even more complicated, the shock twist comes just after he's asks new girlfriend Nancy to b his wife."

And it says that Nancy'll "have to think long and hard about their relationship" - sounds to me like that will end in her agreeing to help him?

"Suzanne ends up giving birth at the opening of Tony's new spa, Look Sharpe and the whole village is soon gossiping about the scandle!"

Interesting, the Sharpes must be staying then
  • Options
    Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    essexpete wrote: »
    Interesting, the Sharpes must be staying then

who are the sharpes? im having a mind blank!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deleted
  • Options
    davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    is this true? this could be good, always liked suzanne
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow! I liked Suzanne and Darren as well
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Wow! I liked Suzanne and Darren as well

Not as a couple tho
  • Options
    Dan SDan S Posts: 1,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did not expect that!!
    I like Suzanne though and I'm glad she is coming back. Duncans love for Suzanne will no doubt return!! haha :D

Hope this dont break up Nancy and Darren though - these two together is just genius!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dan S wrote: »
    Did not expect that!!
    I like Suzanne though and I'm glad she is coming back. Duncans love for Suzanne will no doubt return!! haha :D

Hope this dont break up Nancy and Darren though - these two together is just genius!

I forgot about duncan's obsession with suzanne, brilliant. I hope shes back for a while? I always thought she was a great actress, I think Nev and Josh were defo the weakest links in the ashworths
  • Options
    15 minutes15 minutes Posts: 12,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice to have a genuine MILF back:cool:
  • Options
    vkmaxvkmax Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So weird, I had Suzanne getting pregnant in my alt. HO (starting from PM's taking over).

It seems that PM is finally noticing that some of his axings were too hasty and gets that maybe some of the characters just needed a boost rather than ridding. It's a shame though it's a stupid, pointless story.

Why is Darren proposing so soon?
  • Options
    JC_GTA2010JC_GTA2010 Posts: 2,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christ i hope this means she has ditched neville and moves back with darren in his flat and with rhys livign there too. This is excellent if true...

if the new spa is called looking sharpe, it does not mean the sharpes are staying, as the name of the spa still works without that family.

Wow cindy, mandy, bombhead, warren and suzanne returning. Who next?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just thinking, I hope they don't bring Suazanne 'milf' Ashworth back to also just bump her off by that Cameron Costello. I mean leave it to the producer to think, 'we cannot really get rid of any of the current female cast so lets bring back a few and maybe kill them off'?
  • Options
    Scrufox86Scrufox86 Posts: 838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh please no! That irritating no good slapper nurse returning? seriously!? i thought we'd finally seen the last of her when that rubbish family left at the start of the year. Of all the female characters they could bring back they chose HER! what a waste... I now hope that serial killer gets her (after she has the supposed twins of course, not fair killing unborn children even if they are related to part time drunk nurse slapper).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrufox86 wrote: »
    Oh please no! That irritating no good slapper nurse returning? seriously!? i thought we'd finally seen the last of her when that rubbish family left at the start of the year. Of all the female characters they could bring back they chose HER! what a waste... I now hope that serial killer gets her (after she has the supposed twins of course, not fair killing unborn children even if they are related to part time drunk nurse slapper).

Is the killer called Sillas or Cameron? Whichever I hope not, but would not put it past Suzanne to get with someone older than her when she got with darren, but they are great together.