Options

The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 89)

Comments

• Options
    RoseRose Posts: 1,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steph29 wrote: »
    Morning/Halllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooha Rose :D

We have to get to thread 90 by midnight christmas eve guys,think it can be done :D

Morning Steph - well afternoon now :rolleyes::D

I don't think I will be much help in getting to thread 90, I don't post much :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,809
    Forum Member
    Yeah, I was steering clear of it but he went and said they're like friends with Josie and using the old 'you're just jealous' line. It snagged a nerve so I've jumped in with my 2pence worth.

I'll see later whether I regret that move or not.

We're ALL fans. As I've said before, I don't begrudge them meeting them, getting autographs and photos etc. But they're not better than other fans just because they've met them more and got one more bit of card with Josie's signiture on it than the rest of us. It's effectively using Josie as a status symbol for themselves rather than simply being a fan of her.

I find it deeply disingenuous.

ha ha, do i follow u on twitter? i was waiting fo a bit of banter my way as i tweeted Pat.bring it on im up for some banter.some of us have jobs,children and lives and cant just drop everything and stalk em lol.:eek::eek:ooooops did i just say that. i wonder if they are lurking :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xxSharonxx wrote: »
    right am off to scare the unsuspecting public lol

got my sunnies on steph and smurf:D:D:D

see u later x

Dont forget your camera or phone would do :D

C ya later xxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 395
    Forum Member
    I think I have just popped in to say hello with an observation that may or may not have been made! I am feeling a bit more human today after a week of ropeyness. If John flies out today at two and doesnt get into Oz for 24 hours, then with the time difference it will be Christmas Day when he gets there. That will be the best Christmas present his mum could have dont you think?

Happy Christmas to all of you, you make me laugh daily even though I dont often respond. Think the reason for that is you talk too fast and it takes me ages to catch up. I wish I was coming to the JJJAT party but cant be done, but am looking forward to hearing all about it with loads of pics.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JanPearce wrote: »
    Thank you hon xx Flippin 'eck.... I have just spent two and a half hours ironing....... think I have done my duty to the community today dont you!! Still have a lil bit more to do... maybe later! Am off out to deliver presents in a bit, just having a quick coffee break!

Have a lovely Christmas Eve Eve (someone mentioned this earleir!)

Happy Birthday Voddy xx

Good Luck Muggs xxx

Catch up with you guys again this afternoon!

Hi Aunti Jan, Im just on with a coffee too for 5 mins to catch up. have a good day delivering pressies going to do some ironing myself now:D

Talk to you later
    Much love, nannie Jan xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rose wrote: »
    Morning Steph - well afternoon now :rolleyes::D

I don't think I will be much help in getting to thread 90, I don't post much :p

Well you have already contributed to two posts this morn :D
    Every little helps ;) xxx
  • Options
    xxLoopy_louxxxxLoopy_louxx Posts: 21,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning everyone! Flying visit from me. Hope youre all well. :)

Muggins hope everything goes well for you and Laura today.
    Vodka Happy Birthday, have a great day.
    Lauren feel better soon.
    To anyone who wont be here over Christmas, Happy Christmas to you and your families.
    Hope John James gets home without anymore problems with flights and that. :)

Right wont be back on until tomorrow night. Workin til 11 tonight and in work at one tomorrow. If anyone could pm me any news it would be much appreciated. See yas tomorrow. :)
  • Options
    n.booth97n.booth97 Posts: 8,883
    Forum Member
    hazydazy wrote: »
    hello to all, just popping on to say Merry Christmas to you all & happy new year
    will any of you be on here over christmas xx

Merry Christmas to you Hazy I will be here sometime during the festive period not sure when x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    xxSharonxx wrote: »
    right am off to scare the unsuspecting public lol

got my sunnies on steph and smurf:D:D:D

see u later x

See you later Sharon x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PhiloP wrote: »
    John James should be on his way to the airport now, if not already there. Has there been any announcements about flight delays or cancellations this morning?

Morning Phil hows you today. Was just thinking the same. Hope he gets off on time, will be lovely for his mum - he should get there Christmas Day i think shouldnt he. Josie will probably make her way down to Bristol today once she knows that he is well and truly on his way and not likely to walk through the door again:D:D Talk to you later.
    Much love xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I have just popped in to say hello with an observation that may or may not have been made! I am feeling a bit more human today after a week of ropeyness. If John flies out today at two and doesnt get into Oz for 24 hours, then with the time difference it will be Christmas Day when he gets there. That will be the best Christmas present his mum could have dont you think?

Happy Christmas to all of you, you make me laugh daily even though I dont often respond. Think the reason for that is you talk too fast and it takes me ages to catch up. I wish I was coming to the JJJAT party but cant be done, but am looking forward to hearing all about it with loads of pics.

Merry Christmas Elda

Yep your right itl be christmas day,forgot they were 10hrs ahead :)
    Wonder if he'll come wrapped in a bow :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Happy Christmas to you hope it is a good one x
  • Options
    paramoreparamore Posts: 793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Merry Christmas to all my JJJ family xxxxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Lauren feel better soon.
    To anyone who wont be here over Christmas, Happy Christmas to you and your families.

Right wont be back on until tomorrow night. Workin til 11 tonight and in work at one tomorrow. If anyone could pm me any news it would be much appreciated. See yas tomorrow. :)

Halllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooha Loopy :D

I'll Pim you if ya like :D xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member

Lauren feel better soon.

Hello and bye loopy see you tomorrow x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    augusta92 wrote: »
    I think I missed your post, and have just read it. Its wonderful thank you for sharing.

I agree with so much that you said. watching the JJJ relationship made me realise how special my own was, and that even though weve been together over 20 years, there is still loads to cherish...

And watching Josie made me realise ive been far to shy and content to be quiet and stay in the background, and I need to push myself a bit more.
    And John made me laugh, and realise that there are still lovely trustworthy men around. :)

Thanks Augusta, Im glad you enjoyed reading it, I think a lot of us have experienced the same things as a result of witnessing the JJJ relationship develop. What a fun summer we all had hey x x x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    paramore wrote: »

Merry Christmas Para :D xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nanniehow wrote: »
    Morning Phil hows you today. Was just thinking the same. Hope he gets off on time, will be lovely for his mum - he should get there Christmas Day i think shouldnt he. Josie will probably make her way down to Bristol today once she knows that he is well and truly on his way and not likely to walk through the door again:D:D Talk to you later.
    Much love xxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning nannie hope you are good today now your family are back together x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    paramore wrote: »

Same to you too xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PosiePops wrote: »
    Thanks Augusta, Im glad you enjoyed reading it, I think a lot of us have experienced the same things as a result of witnessing the JJJ relationship develop. What a fun summer we all had hey x x x

Hya Posie, just wanted to say have a brilliant Chirstmas in case we dont see you on here for a while. Enjoy yourselves hope Santa is good to you and have a brilliant New Year.:D
    Much love xxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    n.booth97 wrote: »
    Morning nannie hope you are good today now your family are back together x

Hi natalie (hope Ive got your name right:D).
    yes very well thank you now paul is home, can relax a bit. Hes here till 4th january now, so hopefully snow will have gone by then.

hope you are well.
    Back off out in a minute -- being a taxi for a little while.
    Much love xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,029
    Forum Member
    oh im off for a while the dr we are woroking with this morning
    is taking us all out for a pub lunch
    good job we dont open thurs afternoon
    see you all later
  • Options
    LittleGirlOf7LittleGirlOf7 Posts: 9,344
    Forum Member
    ha ha, do i follow u on twitter? i was waiting fo a bit of banter my way as i tweeted Pat.bring it on im up for some banter.some of us have jobs,children and lives and cant just drop everything and stalk em lol.:eek::eek:ooooops did i just say that. i wonder if they are lurking :D:D:D

I'm @LilGirlOf7 on Twitter.

I've been in their company. They do come across as very 'This is our experience and no-one else should be involved. We're the proper fans. We're the ones Josie "knows".' Not their actual words but the attitude they exude. They're not particularly inclusive to other fans. I very much doubt they'd ever say to another fan, 'No, you go first.' At least, that's my experience of them.

As far as I can work out with my brain power alone - careful, this could be dangerous!!! - he'll be landing Friday afternoon our time which should be about 1am-2am christmas morning their time.

He'll probably be in bed most of the day, poor sod. His mum might have to wait until Boxing Day to have him properly to herself. I'm sure she'll just be glad to have him there at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hi natalie (hope Ive got your name right:D).
    yes very well thank you now paul is home, can relax a bit. Hes here till 4th january now, so hopefully snow will have gone by then.

hope you are well.
    Back off out in a minute -- being a taxi for a little while.
    Much love xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes you did, what a lovely long break you will have with the family yes no more snow please

see you later and take care out there it is very icy x
  • Options
    PhiloPPhiloP Posts: 10,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Much love xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Nannie,

Should imagine, if at all possible, Josie will go with him to the airport and make sure he disappears this time through that departure gate. :) Then she should be able to relax and concentrate on her own plans. Obviously that means heading to Bristol and will probably be on her way asap. What a to-do :eek:

Taking things nice and easy here - so I can keep sneaking back on here - and my grandson, bless him, is not bugging me for his computer back. Plenty other gadgets to keep him busy like X-boxes, Wii, etc. Then there is the guitar for Christmas :eek:

So by about mid-night, my time, John James will be here waiting to catch his connection to his mom :D

Hope all's good at your end and you are keeping yourself nice and warm.

Chat again soon.

Love Phil xxx
This discussion has been closed.