Options

Corrie - 23/12/10 - emergency thread

Comments

• Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,973
    Forum Member
    Poor Tyrone :(

:mad: at Rosie "What are you doing bringing THAT in here?"

I'm surprised Kevin hasn't mentioned his other son he had with Alison saying he wasn't about to lose another son (okay different circumstances this time, but still....)
  • Options
    PickpussPickpuss Posts: 72,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy Birthday to all those of you who only get one present, and Merry Christmas to the rest of you :)
  • Options
    tinmantinman Posts: 3,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit like arthur when pinched the christmas club money
  • Options
    TheSlayer10TheSlayer10 Posts: 1,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont know what was more embarrassing and cringeworthy in this episode Tyrone trashing the house or Helen Flanagans acting
  • Options
    ads84ads84 Posts: 7,332
    Forum Member
    Good episode...despite all the arguments going on in the background of the thread :rolleyes:
    Have a good Christmas Eve everyone!
  • Options
    PickpussPickpuss Posts: 72,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm surprised Kevin hasn't mentioned his other son he had with Alison saying he wasn't about to lose another son (okay different circumstances this time, but still....)

But that may tip Sally totally over the edge :eek::eek:
  • Options
    MarzBar85MarzBar85 Posts: 15,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Jason's face!
    ads84 wrote: »
    Jason's face! :D
    .exe wrote: »
    Haha Jason's face.
    Pickpuss wrote: »
    Poor Jason :D:D

Y'all like Jason's face then?
  • Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    That was a pathetic attempt at trashing a room! :o:o:o

Although man-handling a real tree can be very risky!!! :D
  • Options
    .exe.exe Posts: 2,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wont be on now till after Christmas, so have a good one everyone, get merry eat a bit too much and try not to have too many family rows :D
  • Options
    15 minutes15 minutes Posts: 12,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woah Rawsie! and there was me thinking Kevin was the only one with the bouncing bundle of joy (Maybe not Joy in some people's eyes)
  • Options
    FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    It's hard to believe Rosie's 20 now! Or that Demon is 20 on Christmas Day. Neither of them act like adults!
  • Options
    Taz93Taz93 Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I couldn't take the penultimate scene seriously. Kev/Sally/Rosie/Sophie arguing over Jack with Lady Gaga declaring she wants to take a ride on a disco stick in the background.:p
  • Options
    TheSlayer10TheSlayer10 Posts: 1,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flukie wrote: »
    It's hard to believe Rosie's 20 now! Or that Demon is 20 on Christmas Day. Neither of them act like adults!

I feel old as I can actually remember Sally giving birth to Sophie, she was in Don Brennans cab lol
  • Options
    Forum Member

I thought about Jake - the son he seems to have forgotten ever existed - at Molly's funeral when he was saying he'd never wanted a son.
    The writers obviously forgot he had one he DID want, 10 years ago.

I don't think you're supposed to have a memory stretching back longer than a few months when you watch Corrie!
  • Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Our Gaz is live on Millionaire!!!
  • Options
    NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    What a rude pair of mouthy little brats, really annoying.:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I feel old as I can actually remember Sally giving birth to Sophie, she was in Don Brennans cab lol

Sophie was born 4 years later, I think you mean Rosie! lol

I can remember that as well! I remember Liz was with her in the taxi and did absolutely nothing, but Sally managed to give birth singlehanded as they only do in soaps! lol!

I also remember Gail getting contractions while at Alf and Audrey's on Christmas Day and giving birth to Demon.

Corrie was great back then!
  • Options
    MarzBar85MarzBar85 Posts: 15,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    Our Gaz is live on Millionaire!!!

Oooh is he? Is he a proper little brainbox? I'm going to watch!:D
  • Options
    lozzerbozzerlozzerbozzer Posts: 5,026
    Forum Member
    the gorgeous gary is on millionaire, i wasn't gonna watch but i am now!!!
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    MarzBar85 wrote: »
    Oooh is he? Is he a proper little brainbox? I'm going to watch!:D

Be careful. I turned over and that bitch Widdecombe was on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    :mad:them horrible webster bitches :mad:
    its not baby jacks fault :mad: even sophie cant bring herself to watch a baby left with nothing?
    good god i never thought id have sympathy for kevin, but my god what a bunch of selfish witches.
    and rosie...:mad::rolleyes:
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sophie and Sian get married and raise baby Jack as their child?
  • Options
    kaniakania Posts: 6,252
    Forum Member
    I think Kevin has proved his worth with his acting in the last few episodes.

As for the storyline, it's really gripping, and it's hard to watch people being so nasty towards a baby, but I suppose it does happen in real life. People get comfortable and if anything effects that, it's bad news.
  • Options
    nokes22nokes22 Posts: 1,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    evamoo wrote: »
    :mad:them horrible webster bitches :mad:
    its not baby jacks fault :mad: even sophie cant bring herself to watch a baby left with nothing?
    good god i never thought id have sympathy for kevin, but my god what a bunch of selfish witches.
    and rosie...:mad::rolleyes:

I'm in agreement here! I'm not defending what Kevin has done but honest to God, he's being treated as if he's committed mass murder the way people are carrying on! No WAY would Sophie have ignored baby Jack, christ, he's a child for God's sake not the spawn of the devil! It's a wonder Kevin hasn't committed suicide with this level of absolute hatred! Really disappointed in the fallout from the crash with Corrie's latest offerings!

As for Rosie......she just needs to GO!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm a bit bemused by everyone's attitude towards Kevin. As if no one else has ever had affairs, cheating on someone (Sal is particularly hypocritical in this! They could've had HER get pregnant by the car salesman she was having it off with when she was a married woman with a family - to quote what she said to Kevin about he should have acted like a married man with a family!). It's what keeps the Street going, after all!

And Maria getting on her moral high horse is even funnier. This from one of the Street's bikes. Spread her legs for anything in trousers. SHE cheated on Tyrone once, with a footballer. I remember Jack had to tell him, and how devasted he was.

Lot of hypocrites in soaps! lol