Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 108)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So.. my lovely sweet Chryedian friends... it is time for me to leave you today. Not that I have been here much... admittedly... :rolleyes:
    Still have a few things to sort, and should be leaving for my parents' in less than an hour...

Won't be back until tomorrow evening, and hopefully in time for EE... :)

Have a marvellous Christmas - joy, peace, warmth and fun to you all....:D

Speak soon! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sooo Why's Johnny in Manchester? And how do we know? :o

He said on TM that he had to pick up his turkey in manchester on Christmas eve :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    Zoetjetoch wrote: »
    So.. my lovely sweet Chryedian friends... it is time for me to leave you today. Not that I have been here much... admittedly... :rolleyes:
    Still have a few things to sort, and should be leaving for my parents' in less than an hour...

Bye. Merry Christmas. :) xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SamSanti wrote: »
    He said on TM that he had to pick up his turkey in manchester on Christmas eve :)

Thanks. :) Wow, that's a long way to go for a turkey, must be a very special turkey?! ;)

ETA: I'm now getting adverts for holidays in Turkey at the bottom of my page. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congratulations on 20,000 posts, CC...!!
    Couldn't leave without saying how lovely it is to 'know' you! You're one heck of a Chryedian... :D:D:D xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

merry christmas. I hope you have a lovely day xx
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Massive congratulations on 20,000 posts CC:):D:) xxx
  • Options
    ardchoileardchoile Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know, he only went for a turkey so he might have got back by now.

Johnny said he was going to Manchester for Christmas, and picking up the turkey to take with him before he went. And he said Tilly would be licking the turkey all the way up to Manchester on the M6!
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Merry Christmas hun :D Have a brilliant day :) xxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sooo Why's Johnny in Manchester? And how do we know? :o

He was on TM Wed and Thursday reviewing the papers ...and on Wed he mentioned something about going up to Manchester and a Turkey.
    Not sure if he was taking the Turkey up there ...or picking one up from Manchester and bringing it down to London. :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CC congratulations - 20,000 posts - amazing!! x :)

Zoetjetoch Merrry Christmas hun, bye xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hehehe I just saved the first kiss clip to put into my vid and it was saved as number 69 :D:D:p

/easily amused :o :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just wondered, and I'm pretty sure no one's going to beable to remember,:o but last year for the Christmas day episode, were Syed, Amira, etc in the cast list for that episode?
    Only if they weren't then there's a teeny tiny possibility that Christian and Syed could be lurking somewhere in a background scene tomorrow. :o
  • Options
    BreadstixBreadstix Posts: 10,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

God this thread is like Chinese whispers today!

Johnny said he was getting his turkey and then throwing in the car and honking it up the M6 to manchester on Christmas Eve, not that he was buying the turkey in manchester.
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    Congrats on 20,000 posts CC!!! :)

I think he was joking about the turkey though.....probably just going to visit his family seeing as he wants it to be just him, Jon and Tilly tomorrow! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    congratulations CC!! 20,000 - WOW!! :eek: :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ardchoile wrote: »
    Johnny said he was going to Manchester for Christmas, and picking up the turkey to take with him before he went. And he said Tilly would be licking the turkey all the way up to Manchester on the M6!

That was it!! :D

I was too busy looking at his cardigan!!! :o:o
  • Options
    ardchoileardchoile Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooooh.. ah, see now it's too late now :p I've managed to ruin your reputation.. I suppose I should apologise, but I've got a certain about of glee from doing that :o:eek::D

Congratulations CC on 20000 posts. You're a Chryedian star. xx

Was this your 20000th post?!?!?! Couldn't find a later one!
  • Options
    BreadstixBreadstix Posts: 10,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I would have said it exactly like this if I was sans hangover aujourd'hui :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    20,000 posts :cool::sleep:

Ah, what can I say that hasn't been said before? It's been an absolute pleasure since the very first moment I joined this thread! This is the nicest online place to be :D We're the most sincere, fun, hilarious, dedicated thread around:D

You all mean an awful lot to me, and it's a pleasure to be a part of this :)

I know I can go on sometimes, and I talk a lot of nonesense ... well, the figure speaks for itself :o but ... it's been fun :p (and thank you mods for not chucking me off:p - Remember - you're all a part of this thread!)

I love squeeing over Chryed, guuuuuhing over Ellitridge (:p), staying up till 1am on Monday nights for spoilers, hanging around from noon onwards on a Thursday for PO spoilers, watching EE live from my laptop simply so I can post on here as well, reading fic obsessively, drooling over videos, stalking the internet and not to mention spending every waking moment thinking about this thread and you lot!! I don't regret a second of it. It's hard work keeping up with this thread, but I'll say this much... It's been worth every single second!

And finally, thank youuuuu to DTC for creating the epic love story of Christian and Syed..., to Maria for creating this superb thread, and to all you Chryedians.. for being the wonderful people you are. To the older members who've sadly been cruelly kidnapped by RL - you're never forgotten, to the new members who might just have joined - It feels like you've been here forever! To all of you, I can't not love you. I'll always remember this place, no matter what the future holds :cool:

Thank you for the memories <3 And hopefully, here's to many more .... <3
    *raises glass of water to Chryedville*

Mwah!
    xxxx

/I promised a soppy (but truthful) 20,000th milestone for ages.. So there you have it!

oh and..

<3It's you and me, until the end of time <3
    <3 Love has finally prevailed
    <3
  • Options
    Forum Member

Thanks. :) BIB: Lol. :D Naughty Tilly! ;)
    Congrats on 20,000 posts CC!!! :)

I think he was joking about the turkey though.....probably just going to visit his family seeing as he wants it to be just him, Jon and Tilly tomorrow! :)

BIB: Aww. :):o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just wondered, and I'm pretty sure no one's going to beable to remember,:o but last year for the Christmas day episode, were Syed, Amira, etc in the cast list for that episode?
    Only if they weren't then there's a teeny tiny possibility that Christian and Syed could be lurking somewhere in a background scene tomorrow. :o

Yes, I think they were in the cast list, even though they were only in the background singing carols :(

It would be a lovely surprise if Chryed were in the episode tomorrow though! :) Just a brief second glimpse of them snogging in the background would do! :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ditzy Lady wrote: »
    That was it!! :D

I was too busy looking at his cardigan!!! :o:o

And I was too busy admiring his stubble and thinking about how lush he looked! :o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lovely post from a lovely person!

Congratulations CC. :) xxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congratulations CC on 20000 posts :D
This discussion has been closed.