Options

Boy suffocates 2 kittens for the lolz & puts it on Youtube (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimindex wrote: »
    What about the faux outrage about the 'faux' outrage? Cruelty to animals is outrageous. And criticising people who think so (probably justified by the old 'there are worse things' mantra) doesn't change that (which isn't to vindicate hate mail against anyone (as if everyone who finds cruelty outrageous condones that)). Don't assume everyone is pretending to be outraged. Some outrage is sincere because some people actually do mind animal cruelty, whether you do or not.

You can tell the genuinely outraged people from the Daily Heil fist shaking, pitchforks and flaming torches "outraged" people and those who go OTT with their outrage. It's the hangings too good for em lot I was targeting, not genuinely sincere posters.
  • Options
    AzagothAzagoth Posts: 10,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Without breaching rules #1 & #2, he is on a certain group's radar. His life is about to become rather screwed up.
  • Options
    tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Azagoth wrote: »
    Without breaching rules #1 & #2, he is on a certain group's radar. His life is about to become rather screwed up.

Paedobear is gonna abuse him!! :eek: :D
  • Options
    PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    That is disgusting.
  • Options
    LeehamLeeham Posts: 4,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That only applies to raids. :cool:
  • Options
    CharnhamCharnham Posts: 61,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont understand why people would upload a video such as this to the web.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Good! The justice system is a joke when it comes to dealing with animal abusers.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charnham wrote: »
    I dont understand why people would upload a video such as this to the web.

Probably just to get kicks. They probably sit at their computer whilst being orgasmic over the thought of getting the negative replies they craved for.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Probably just to get kicks. They probably sit at their computer whilst being orgasmic over the thought of getting the negative replies they craved for.
    if that was the case, I would do a much better job of hiding my face, than this guy has done.

I suppose its good that he posted it, its the young person who kill an animal in a way that no one knows about it, who is likely to be a future danger to society.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if that was the case, I would do a much better job of hiding my face, than this guy has done.

I suppose its good that he posted it, its the young person who kill an animal in a way that no one knows about it, who is likely to be a future danger to society.

Unless he's very dim perhaps? He might know that he'll eventually be caught though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Unless he's very dim perhaps? He might know that he'll eventually be caught though.
    its funny he has chossen a very clean method of killing,provided he throws them away at the right time, there is no reason he should be caught.

His method suggests that he isng "dim" , but posting the video suggests that he is. Of course he also didnt kill them with his hand or physical volience, that should tell the people who know what that stuff means something. (ive watched too much Criminal Minds ;) )
  • Options
    rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    i have a kitten i got a couple of months ago. i love her so much she is amazing i could not even begin to think of doing something like that.
  • Options
    tingramretrotingramretro Posts: 10,974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gmphmac wrote: »
    WTF is wrong with people? :(

I really hope they find the scum that did this. He should get life imprisonment IMO.

No. The little scumbag should get exactly what his victims got.
  • Options
    RubusRooRubusRoo Posts: 10,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A lot of young people do some very strange things, for some quite normal reasons. Lack of attention, peer pressure, sexual motivation, need to not "conform", establishing their identity & "self" etc.

They don't all turn out to be psychopaths fortunately.

This individual will most likely be haunted by his actions for his entire adult life & be wracked with guilt when he eventually takes his place in society as a functioning adult.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe a certain group has found his facebook and possibly contact info.
    Wouldn't like to be him this christmas. Can't say I mind in the slightest that he is going to be tormented by said group.
    Sick little runt.
  • Options
    tingramretrotingramretro Posts: 10,974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RubusRoo wrote: »
    A lot of young people do some very strange things, for some quite normal reasons. Lack of attention, peer pressure, sexual motivation, need to not "conform", establishing their identity & "self" etc.

They don't all turn out to be psychopaths fortunately.

This individual will most likely be haunted by his actions for his entire adult life & be wracked with guilt when he eventually takes his place in society as a functioning adult.

Assuming someone doesn't quite justifiably chuck him off a roof first.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think this goes a step beyond establishing "identity & "self", if he "finds" himself whilst killing pets, then I would worry very much for his future.
  • Options
    RubusRooRubusRoo Posts: 10,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think this goes a step beyond establishing "identity & "self", if he "finds" himself whilst killing pets, then I would worry very much for his future.

He has just taken it to an extreme. No doubt he has done other abhorrent things in his quest. I am not justifying his actions, just trying to make sense of them.

Hate the sin, not the sinner & all that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    Good! The justice system is a joke when it comes to dealing with animal abusers.

I think you will find in the last few years sentencing for such acts has become harsher and harsher.

The guy is a nasty little shit, however I do find the RSPCA more than a bit hypocritical, given the number of healthy animals they put down every week.

I have (and do when I can afford it) donate to local animal shelters none of which put healthy animals down, but at this time of year they are inundated with animals and have to turn many away. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    ToomaMcC wrote: »
    I believe a certain group has found his facebook and possibly contact info.
    Wouldn't like to be him this christmas. Can't say I mind in the slightest that he is going to be tormented by said group.
    Sick little runt.

Agreed.

What gets me though is, after all the publicity surrounding the treatment of "cat bin lady" why someone who did that would video it and upload it, if not for the attention and notoriety then why?.
  • Options
    ThinWhitePukeThinWhitePuke Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    If he has any sense he will turn himself in to the police for his own safety

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/12/24/article-1341364-0C930646000005DC-861_634x338.jpg

Won't be very hard to identify
  • Options
    CheapthrillsCheapthrills Posts: 2,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Along with the rest of the people they 'out' before getting the real perpetrator?

I agree the guy needs to be caught, torturing animals often shows a psychotic lack of empathy, but I do wish they would wait for confirmation from the police before actually revealing peoples identities.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He has just taken it to an extreme. No doubt he has done other abhorrent things in his quest. I am not justifying his actions, just trying to make sense of them.
    that hardly makes it any better, and any less likely that he may one day kill a human.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/12/24/article-1341364-0C930646000005DC-861_634x338.jpg

agreed
  • Options
    AzagothAzagoth Posts: 10,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He's an idiot if he thinks that pixellating his face like that will disguise his identity, all you have to do is squint. He should have applied some form of blurring filter, or pasted a trollface over his own.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm guessing he bought them at a pet shop with the specific intention of killing them. If the shop keeper who he probably bought them from recognises him, this can only speed up the process of capturing him.