Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 109)

Comments

• Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love you too, especially your new fic! :D Just finished reading it, it's fab! I can so imagine that happening after the reunion too. But it makes me feel even more gutted that we never got a waking up in bed in each other's arms scene at the start of the next episode :(

We so should have seen them all snuggled together with Christian just watching Syed sleep and stroking his hair and Syed fast asleep but with this massive grin on his face as he nestled on Christian's chest.....so should have happened! :mad:

We so should have had a waking up together scene:)...I still remember thinking the Rack bed scene was going to be a Chryed one:(
  • Options
    LoveWillPrevailLoveWillPrevail Posts: 18,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    who me? wrote: »
    The tv mags for the week begeinning Jan 1st are out now. I only checked Radio Times and What's on TV...nothing in RT and the only mention in What's ON was Tuesday Jan 4th..."Syed decides to confide in Jane about Christian's recent indiscretion."

I'm not sure if that's new wording. It sounds like Jane doesn't know, but she might and it's just that Syed decides to talk to her about it.
    I hope she knows so she can tell Syed how much he regretted it straight after...how much he truly loves Syed (she can tell him that anyway)
    So we still don't know how Syed finds out and how he initially reacts or if Christian even sees his initial reaction if Syed learns it from someone else. I want Christian to see that...how hurt he is at first...not just how he feels about it after he's found out and had a heart to heart with Jane. I want that scene between the boys before Syed forgives him but I have a feeling we won't get it.
    Thank you!
    whoknew wrote: »
    I got my ipod!! I was nearly crying , i was already shaking, handing over my old one :(

The guy said they were too busy so he gave me back my ipod and i still got the discount :D:D:D

Aww bless :)
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    BIB: Didn't DC week start with a Rack bed scene? :p There was a lot of:

:eek::eek::eek: here

then...

:mad::mad::mad:

then

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:D

Good times.

Yep, it did. I remember seeing the shot of the bed and being so convinced it was gonna be Chryed and then was like agh when I saw Rack! :mad:

Rack totally stole our bed scene :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love The Grinch :D

1. they have a chryed line :eek: kind of :) when he becomes nice and his dog jumps all over him licking him, the grinch goes "ok ok one step at a time!" thought of chryed straight away :D:p

2. Jim carrey is HILARIOUS. at the end when they're all singing and he sings random words - I was in tears for laughing :o:D:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Johnny's say Johnny or John? :D

Haha, it said Johnny :D Nobody else in the petrol station seemed to notice them anyway :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,420
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL LOL LOL :D

I bet Marc sounded really sexy when he said "pump" :o:o[/QUOTE
    :D
    Yep still laughing
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lozz12 wrote: »
    Ello loves :D

Got a funny dream to tell ya all! :D

I dreamt I drove into Tesco garage to get petrol and went into the kiosk bit to pay and... JOHNNY AND MARC WERE ON THE TILLS :So I stood in shock, other cusomters didnt seem to notice/care that Ellitridge were serving! So I was like :eek: and Marc goes "Er, what pump number is it?" and I just went... :: LOL

I woke up and actually laughed out loud. :D

Lol, random!!!
    My reaction too

Like I said, Santa is a Chryedian too :)

(And yes I cried when I saw this Shut up :o)

Well you must have been good this year! :) Very nice!!
    The tv mags for the week begeinning Jan 1st are out now. I only checked Radio Times and What's on TV...nothing in RT and the only mention in What's ON was Tuesday Jan 4th..."Syed decides to confide in Jane about Christian's recent indiscretion."

I'm not sure if that's new wording. It sounds like Jane doesn't know, but she might and it's just that Syed decides to talk to her about it.
    I hope she knows so she can tell Syed how much he regretted it straight after...how much he truly loves Syed (she can tell him that anyway)
    So we still don't know how Syed finds out and how he initially reacts or if Christian even sees his initial reaction if Syed learns it from someone else. I want Christian to see that...how hurt he is at first...not just how he feels about it after he's found out and had a heart to heart with Jane. I want that scene between the boys before Syed forgives him but I have a feeling we won't get it.

Oh i'm so confused over this whole thing just want to watch and get it over with now!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,093
    Forum Member

Aww bless :)

Thats what the guy said as well, i just have an unhealthy attachment to my ipod :sleep::D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love you too, especially your new fic! :D Just finished reading it, it's fab! I can so imagine that happening after the reunion too. But it makes me feel even more gutted that we never got a waking up in bed in each other's arms scene at the start of the next episode :(

We so should have seen them all snuggled together with Christian just watching Syed sleep and stroking his hair and Syed fast asleep but with this massive grin on his face as he nestled on Christian's chest.....so should have happened! :mad:

Thank you hun:)!
    Yeah, I agree it was such a wasted opportunity:(. I loved DC week but a bed scene just like the one you described would have been perfect - and so, so fitting. I bet they would've done such a scene if Chryed was a straight couple. Stupid double standards:mad:.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I want this scene too....I want Christian to see Syed's initial reaction to the kiss:(...I'll be honest I want a bit of angst:o ...the boys do it so well:o...but it needs to be well written:)...with a hot Chryed kiss when they make up!!!:D:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,420
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We so should have had a waking up together scene:)...I still remember thinking the Rack bed scene was going to be a Chryed one:(

i did that to. :(:(:(
  • Options
    MrsPartridgeMrsPartridge Posts: 14,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My reaction too :p

Like I said, Santa is a Chryedian too :):D

(And yes I cried when I saw this :sleep::o:o Shut up :o)

Wow, lucky you!:)
  • Options
    emma-saurusemma-saurus Posts: 8,150
    Forum Member
    Is that in your room?? LUCKY Brilliant present :D
    :eek::D lucckkky
    Wow... lucky! :D
    Well you must have been good this year! :) Very nice!!
    Wow, lucky you!

I know :D But it's first Chryed outing will be the piper scene :rolleyes: Joy.

BIB: Yep :)
    whoknew wrote: »
    Thats what the guy said as well, i just have an unhealthy attachment to my ipod :sleep:

Awww that's sweet :D
  • Options
    who me?who me? Posts: 17,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want this scene too....I want Christian to see Syed's initial reaction to the kiss:(...I'll be honest I want a bit of angst:o ...the boys do it so well:o...but it needs to be well written:)...with a hot Chryed kiss when they make up!!!:D:)

Exactly. I've got a horrible feeling we'll get Christian worrying that Syed will find out...Syed finding out on his own(my guess Heather thinking he knows)....Syed confiding in Jane...Syed going back in a kilt. I hope I'm wrong though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hiya again

I am home

It is scarey out there in places:eek:
  • Options
    LoveWillPrevailLoveWillPrevail Posts: 18,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    crazysusan wrote: »
    Hiya again

I am home

Hiya :)

Glad youre home safely :)
  • Options
    sxcbaybee123sxcbaybee123 Posts: 2,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening everyone, hope you're all well. :) I'll be popping in and out tonight cause I'm trying to get through the mountain of DVD's I got for Christmas. Trying very hard to put off revision *bad student :o* I hate the fact that Christmas is over, now it's just the slow decent into going back to Sixth Form. :mad:

I hear there is a new spoiler, something about Syed being thoughtful after Ronnie's baby's death? If Christian is still guilty then does that suggest that Syed still doesn't know, or he does but Christian isn't aware that he's found out? Ooh, I love angst...:o:D

Do we get some spoilers tonight, by the way? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hiya again

I am home

Hey hun :) x

Were you shopping?
  • Options
    MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    I know :D But it's first Chryed outing will be the piper scene :rolleyes: Joy.

BIB: Yep :)

Awww that's sweet :D

Oh wow, lucky! :eek::D

I don't get any freeview signal in my room, even with a boosted aerial :( so I just make my family watch EE and Ellitridge when they're on TV :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hiya again

I am home

Hey hun :) Glad you are home ok :) xxx

ETA Hey sxcbaybee123 :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hiya again

I am home

Evening everyone, hope you're all well. :) I'll be popping in and out tonight cause I'm trying to get through the mountain of DVD's I got for Christmas. Trying very hard to put off revision *bad student :o* I hate the fact that Christmas is over, now it's just the slow decent into going back to Sixth Form. :mad:

I hear there is a new spoiler, something about Syed being thoughtful after Ronnie's baby's death? If Christian is still guilty then does that suggest that Syed still doesn't know, or he does but Christian isn't aware that he's found out? Ooh, I love angst...:o:D

Do we get some spoilers tonight, by the way? :)

Hey :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hiya again

I am home

Hiya love:),
    Glad your back home safely. Chryedville isn't scary most of the time:D:p.

ETA Hi sxcbaybee123 :)!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh wow, lucky! :eek::D

I don'ty get any freeview signal in my room, even with a boosted aerial :( so I just make my family watch EE and Ellitridge when they're on TV :o:D

My old tv broke ages ago :( I either watched online (with my dodgy internet connection this doesn't go well :() or do what you do.

BIB: I think that's why I got it to be honest :p Dad wants his tv back.:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My old tv broke ages ago :( I either watched online (with my dodgy internet connection this doesn't go well :() or do what you do.

BIB: I think that's why I got it to be honest :p Dad wants his tv back.:cool:

My dad was going to buy a new Tv today so he can watch stuff whilst we're on the Xbox but he got confused and didn't get one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seemoewe wrote: »
    Hiya love:),
    Glad your back home safely. Chryedville isn't scary most of the time:D:p

No it isn't it's a lovely place to be :D
This discussion has been closed.