Options

Man United Supporters Thread (Part 18)

1119120121122123125»

Comments

• Options
    TribecTribec Posts: 9,341
    Forum Member
    Me too.

I'm desperate for Roonney to stick a couple away, get his feel for scoring again & get back to the player that he was last season, because the league would in the bag IMHO.

I'm more desperate for Rooney to recapture last season's form, so he can start repairing the damage he did between himself and the fans. He's done nothing as yet to "repay" us for all the crap he spewed.

As added bonus of course it would help towards another title charge.
  • Options
    Cantona07Cantona07 Posts: 56,910
    Forum Member
    Seems macheda will leave in January for a 6 month loan stint to serie A.
  • Options
    TribecTribec Posts: 9,341
    Forum Member
    Cantona07 wrote: »
    Seems macheda will leave in January for a 6 month loan stint to serie A.

Hmm, it's mere speculation of course, as the article that's sparked this is from goal.com. In it mentions Kiko being behind Owen, who is rumoured to be going out on loan or even being sold in January. That would leave us with only 3 strikers, and we know Fergie loves having 4 in the squad.

Whilst Keane is doing well in the reserves, I don't think he's ready to be called up, and rumours abound still about issues with Ravel Morrison, so I can't see the promotion of another kid, though I'd like to see more of Morrison with the first team.

I actually think it would do Kiko some good, and it's a shame our partnership with Antwerp fizzled out and we never found another club to link up with or else sending him there would have done him he world of good.
  • Options
    Cantona07Cantona07 Posts: 56,910
    Forum Member
    I didn't read it on goal.com, I read it with direct quotes from his agent saying they had sat down with the boss and he had given it the green light.

I'm all for it tbh.
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 71,077
    Administrator
This discussion has been closed.