Options

Emmerdale - The Aaron Livesy Story [SPOILERS - Part 26]

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 275
    Forum Member
    Sam'sWish wrote: »
    It is a beautiful face and poor Aaron...he was punching above his weight with Jackson he'll never get that again.

Bright side for him though...he finally will be classed as the "good looking" one in the relationship...if you can call him "good looking" that is! ;):D

BIB: Yeah way above actually! He was pretty damn lucky for someone like Jackson to take interest in him.

BU LOL! You are terrible! :D
  • Options
    Sam'sWishSam'sWish Posts: 6,759
    Forum Member
    Angelwave wrote: »
    BIB: Yeah way above actually! He was pretty damn lucky for someone like Jackson to take interest in him.

BU LOL! You are terrible! :D

He really was lucky that someone like Jackson looked twice at him...It is true.

BIB - :D I'm honest! :D It's true! ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,685
    Forum Member
    Aaron clearly has no taste in 2011. I haven't started drinking yet...You don't want me to drink and post. I'll get banned for good if i do! :D;) too many people would miss me. We can't have that happening! :)

Is that why he's starting the new year with Jackson? Ohhhh!!!! :p

Oh a drunk Sheepeh. Hope you post on here the whole night Sheepeh ;). Will be starting on the cans myself in about an hour but I'll be gone for the night :(
  • Options
    Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,459
    Forum Member
    curlypubes wrote: »

Oh a drunk Sheepeh. Hope you post on here the whole night Sheepeh ;). Will be starting on the cans myself in about an hour but I'll be gone for the night :(

I'm saving all my drunken posts for tomorrow night! My mum would kill me if i was unsociable and hid in my roon on NYE. The fact im dying (exaggerating a bit!) from flu doesn't matter. I have to get dressed, make conversation and play board games!!!

Here's to an amazing 2011! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    curlypubes wrote: »

Shhh! WeeCurly! Because he won't even be there for Jackson come new year will he! NO! He's on a "business" trip!
  • Options
    sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is a beautiful face and poor Aaron...he was punching above his weight with Jackson he'll never get that again.

Bright side for him though...he finally will be classed as the "good looking" one in the relationship...if you can call him "good looking" that is! ;):D

Naw - its not the face - its just the eyes - he really does have mesmerising eyes.
    Maybe now you'll understand why they paralysed him - the camera has to focus on his face & EYES all the time now! :D

Right - I have to go & walk & feed the dogs now - which could be a laugh, I've not actually eaten today (just realised that) and I've had 3 home measures of JD&C on an empty stomach - ha ha, d'ya think the dogs'll notice :o
    I also have to get the rayburn lit - if'n ya don't hear from me again tonight, then you'll know I've managed to set the kitchen on fire :eek::o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    is Bristol the Black hole capital of the world? After Lanzarote, obviously.....
  • Options
    sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is Bristol the Black hole capital of the world? After Lanzarote, obviously.....

Its obviously the place to go for old bangers :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Its obviously the place to go for old bangers :D

Like a time machine? lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The cavalry has arrived, so i'm off for the night, to drink myself into a drunken stupor and sleep of this goddamn flu!

Have a great night all, and Happy New Year! :D
  • Options
    shedsevenshedseven Posts: 2,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FYI:

Flake is not now nor will he ever be good enough to lick the dirt from Jackson's boots.

Choke on that. :D

Flynn will be too busy licking Aaron's ****, love!! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FYI:

Flake is not now nor will he ever be good enough to lick the dirt from Jackson's boots.

Choke on that. :D

Flynn will definately be joking on something...

bit dead on here today...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 275
    Forum Member
    Naw - its not the face - its just the eyes - he really does have mesmerising eyes.
    Maybe now you'll understand why they paralysed him - the camera has to focus on his face & EYES all the time now! :D

BIB: Oh c'mon his face is also pretty amazing. But I agree those eyes melt me.

http://plixi.com/photos/original/56307170

http://plixi.com/p/54760840

http://plixi.com/p/54752954

http://plixi.com/photos/original/53438643

BU: But that takes away from seeing him walk and his sexy little ass! And whether coming or going, homeboy was hot!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    any news, spoilers, or nuggets of info
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Angelwave wrote: »
    BIB: Oh c'mon his face is also pretty amazing. But I agree those eyes melt me.

http://plixi.com/photos/original/56307170

http://plixi.com/p/54760840

http://plixi.com/p/54752954

http://plixi.com/photos/original/53438643

BU: But that takes away from seeing him walk and his sexy little ass! And whether coming or going, homeboy was hot!!

Sheepie is just jealous that Jackson is MUCH better looking than Aaron. He's old...he needs his eyes testing! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    crusty77 wrote: »
    any news, spoilers, or nuggets of info

hello my crusty :D

only 1 page seems to have gone with no new news....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Of course Aaron is good looking, thats why Jackson fell for him in the first place!! Jackson better pin all his hopes on carer Joe otherwise its looking a lonely new year for him! ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    shedseven wrote: »
    Of course Aaron is good looking, thats why Jackson fell for him in the first place!! Jackson better pin all his hopes on carer Joe otherwise its looking a lonely new year for him! ;)

Jackson fell for the "bad boy" attitude. My Jackson has eyes and knows that Aaron is fugly! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jackson fell for the "bad boy" attitude. My Jackson has eyes and knows that Aaron is fugly! :D

right :rolleyes: thats why he keeps taking him back...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dazz78 wrote: »
    hello my crusty :D

only 1 page seems to have gone with no new news....

eh up dazzie :D:D:D - didn't think you were speakin :cry:

aah well maybe something soom then
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dazz78 wrote: »
    right :rolleyes: thats why he keeps taking him back...

He's not taking him back because he's good looking. He's taken him back because he loves him. Nothing to do with how he looks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sheepie is just jealous that Jackson is MUCH better looking than Aaron. He's old...he needs his eyes testing! :D

lol - I do quite like Aaron too, but Jackson is just stunning! Love those pics btw, although the final pic shows how much better he looks with his short curls - oooh why did they do this????? (Sorry, having a 3yr old style tantrum - but it is not fair! He's got a gorgeous body too and it is going to be sadly missed :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    crusty77 wrote: »
    eh up dazzie :D:D:D - didn't think you were speakin :cry:

aah well maybe something soom then

sorry... :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Think you are deluded my darling! :D Eyes are about all Jackson has left :eek: I wonder if Flynn will come to the village to meet Aaron at the garage - and Jackson sees them kissing through the window? :D;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    FarmGirl wrote: »
    lol - I do quite like Aaron too, but Jackson is just stunning! Love those pics btw, although the final pic shows how much better he looks with his short curls - oooh why did they do this????? (Sorry, having a 3yr old style tantrum - but it is not fair! He's got a gorgeous body too and it is going to be sadly missed :cry:

Oh no, Aaron does not to it for me in any way. You may have noticed! ;)

I miss that body like mad! It was so defined...damn those writers!
This discussion has been closed.