Options

EastEnders - the baby reveal has already been filmed!

Comments

• Options
    Yoshi FanYoshi Fan Posts: 13,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm pleased this won't be dragged out for too long.:) Though surely it's got to be the end for Ronnie...how could she possibly stay on after this?:confused:
  • Options
    RandomPeter94RandomPeter94 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think maybe what Shane meant was that the whole storyline that includes a long aftermath will last a year or two.

Just like saying that Ronnie/Danielle storyline lasted 2/3 years, thats from Ronnie's secret about her daughter coming out right up the end of the long aftermath after Danielle's death. The actual Ronnie/Danielle bit lasted 7 months.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,681
    Forum Member
    So has this reveal timescale been confirmed anywhere else apart from some randomer on another forum?

atm, I'm taking it with a pinch of salt until it's proven that the swap only last for a few weeks but either way, the aftermath of the swap could be the main emphasis of the storyline as opposed to the actual swap. I'm happy with either direction the story takes though. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yoshi Fan wrote: »
    I'm pleased this won't be dragged out for too long.:) Though surely it's got to be the end for Ronnie...how could she possibly stay on after this?:confused:

Maybe she could get sectioned instead of arrested? If they get the right evidence to why Ronnie took Kat's baby, she could get help or something.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EuroChris wrote: »
    So has this reveal timescale been confirmed anywhere else apart from some randomer on another forum?

atm, I'm taking it with a pinch of salt until it's proven that the swap only last for a few weeks but either way, the aftermath of the swap could be the main emphasis of the storyline as opposed to the actual swap. I'm happy with either direction the story takes though. :)

A moderator confirmed in on WW. They kind of get info from the official BBC.
  • Options
    EastiesRules!EastiesRules! Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    EuroChris wrote: »

Well they are pretty reliable on that forum and the mods were at the screening so I believe them. Plus Sam said herself the four weeks of filming the storyline were her worst ever.
  • Options
    NPPNPP Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, this is what happens when people constantly bitch and complain. How long have people been wishing that this storyline never happened? Ever since we heard of it, hence the plethora of threads against it. Now people are disappointed that the reveal has already been filmed? Please....
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 57,066
    Forum Member
    NPP wrote: »
    Well, this is what happens when people constantly bitch and complain. How long have people been wishing that this storyline never happened? Ever since we heard of it, hence the plethora of threads against it. Now people are disappointed that the reveal has already been filmed? Please....

thats what people are like on ds
  • Options
    cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well they are pretty reliable on that forum and the mods were at the screening so I believe them. Plus Sam said herself the four weeks of filming the storyline were her worst ever.

where does it say the mods were at a screening? I have looked all through WW and can't see that information, WW is a fan site, with no affiliation with the BBC why would a mod who has only been a member of that site since August of this year have such privileged information>

Sorry but I am now taking this with a pinch of salt :rolleyes:
  • Options
    EastiesRules!EastiesRules! Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    cobis wrote: »
    where does it say the mods were at a screening? I have looked all through WW and can't see that information, WW is a fan site, with no affiliation with the BBC why would a mod who has only been a member of that site since August of this year have such privileged information>

Because they have spoken of it in several threads. You aren't looking hard enough :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because they have spoken of it in several threads. You aren't looking hard enough :rolleyes:

can you point me in the right direction then please because I have now looked through all of her posts and can't find any mention of a screening,
  • Options
    Yoshi FanYoshi Fan Posts: 13,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe she could get sectioned instead of arrested? If they get the right evidence to why Ronnie took Kat's baby, she could get help or something.

Good thought. That's probably the only way that Ronnie could realistically stay in the show.
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 57,066
    Forum Member

that forum had to re-set itself so everyone had to re-register in august. i think that mod works with the bbc and goes to the studios etc but im a bit doubtful at her being at the screening. the press only just saw the screening of the NYE ep the other day so for them to have screened the reveal already seems a bit to OTT
  • Options
    jojo2008jojo2008 Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely this must spell the end of Ronnie
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    that forum had to re-set itself so everyone had to re-register in august. i think that mod works with the bbc and goes to the studios etc but im a bit doubtful at her being at the screening. the press only just saw the screening of the NYE ep the other day so for them to have screened the reveal already seems a bit to OTT

Thank you, I was a member of WW from its begining but stopped reading and posting a long time ago,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

thank you for that!

However although it says that John the owner of WW was invited to the New Years Eve/Day screenings along with members of the press it does not say that he or anyone else has seen any other previews, and only one person has said that the reveal scenes have already been filmed whereas the script snippets seem to suggest otherwise.

As i said above I was a member of WW from its begining, to be honest one of the reasons I stopped posting was because it did post inaccurate information at times, despite John's best efforts
  • Options
    Jason,Jason, Posts: 366
    Forum Member
    WW seems to have a very good relationship with the BBC. They always have interviews with production staff and cast members thesedays.

http://www.walfordweb.co.uk/section.php?category=SPOT

A Simon Ashdown one went up last week. Click the link to read.

If they say the reveal has been filmed then its been filmed.

They got told at the screening that the reveal had been filmed...
  • Options
    NorfolkBirdNorfolkBird Posts: 2,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They haven't seen the reveal episode yet, they were just told that it had been filmed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jason, wrote: »
    WW seems to have a very good relationship with the BBC. They always have interviews with production staff and cast members thesedays.

http://www.walfordweb.co.uk/section.php?category=SPOT

A Simon Ashdown one went up last week. Click the link to read.

If they say the reveal has been filmed then its been filmed.

They got told at the screening the reveal had been filmed...

with respect Jason, they have been wrong in the past
  • Options
    Jason,Jason, Posts: 366
    Forum Member
    with respect Jason, they have been wrong in the past

I think your just clutching at straws.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jason, wrote: »
    I think your just clutching at straws.

Perhaps :D

I guess we will just have to be patient!
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand Swapping your dead baby for a friends baby even is surely life? despite Ronnies mental state and she must be leaving?, i just think it so wrong but kinda looking forward to it :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't understand Swapping your dead baby for a friends baby even is surely life? despite Ronnies mental state and she must be leaving?, i just think it so wrong but kinda looking forward to it :p

I would suspect that women who have snatched babies (and it does usually seem to be women, I haven't heard of a man doing it) actually get sent to psychiatric hospitals and not prison.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still think the after effects will last up to 2 years.
    I still struggle to see how Ronnie is redeemable even if it is just a four week kidnap.
    Surely,prison looms?

I think Ronnie could be redeemable if she has a mental illness. Perhaps sounds bad, but I hope this is what makes her swap the babies.