ads84ads84 Posts: 7,332
    Forum Member
    8.40?
    Are they bowing down to EE?
  • Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    ITV cba to make a new slide to say Corrie continues in 40 minutes, unless you live in STV land and it's at 9 o'clock...
  • Options
    nw0307nw0307 Posts: 10,924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    has tracy suddenly turned into Angelina Jolie or something. Why does all the street's males want to shag her???
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ads84 wrote: »
    I love how no-one's actually mentioning how old Nick is supposed to be today :rolleyes:

Yes, funny that!
  • Options
    peaches41peaches41 Posts: 5,652
    Forum Member
    This is ludicrous, I've had enough.
  • Options
    John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    ITV cba to make a new slide to say Corrie continues in 40 minutes, unless you live in STV land and it's at 9 o'clock...

Well I don't.........:confused:
  • Options
    15 minutes15 minutes Posts: 12,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The quickest 'hook up' known to man:eek::

Kenneth will be so frustrated not being to do anything about his missing bottle.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    John Dough wrote: »
    Who's James then?:confused:

Ken's grandson (son in real life): http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3093065/
  • Options
    JoJoJayJoJoJay Posts: 859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    grey wrote: »
    If Tracey get a job in the factory all the undies will look like mailbags

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Sally LinzSally Linz Posts: 706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James J wrote: »
    She is bitchy whether you like her or not. :p
    The word best was what I took objection to. She's pathetic even when being bitchy. :p
  • Options
    Shady123Shady123 Posts: 4,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why was Nicky so quick to shag tracyluv?! :confused: he doesn't take much persuading and after everything she did to his mam?! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    You know what I think?
    I think that Tracey will turn and go for Audrey :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    15 minutes wrote: »
    The quickest 'hook up' known to man:eek::

Kenneth will be so frustrated not being to do anything about his missing bottle.

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    Tracy Barlow.. Corrie's answer to EE's Jack Branning.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sally Linz wrote: »
    The word best was what I took objection to. She's pathetic even when being bitchy. :p

but you seem to forget that she bases Tracy on Alexis Colby - we were told that a few times by a fan on the forum;) I dont remember Joan Collins being quite as bad though:D
  • Options
    15 minutes15 minutes Posts: 12,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shady123 wrote: »
    Why was Nicky so quick to shag tracyluv?! :confused: he doesn't take much persuading and after everything she did to his mam?! :rolleyes:

Because he was left so frustrated by Leanne earlier and he thought to himself 'fudge it' (No pun intended)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He's been lusting after Leanne for too long and his sacks need emptying ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

But he's grateful for what he can getting as he is the oldest looking just 30 year old on the planet hehehe
  • Options
    Prince MonaluluPrince Monalulu Posts: 35,900
    Forum Member
    big dan wrote: »
    That side of her had a brief comeback when she gave birth to Amy, can briefly remember it being 'Auntie Emily' who persuaded her to reclaim her daughter.

She is in desperate need of that kind of 3D characterisation at the moment imo.

She soon got bored with her Daughter though.

Tracy looked shamefaced when Ken had a go at her about asking permission to take Amy out for a walk the other day, so there have been the occasional non-panto bits.
  • Options
    ads84ads84 Posts: 7,332
    Forum Member
    Sh@gging both Nick and Demon in two days?
    Why doesn't she just fly over to Milan and complete the set :eek:
  • Options
    PickpussPickpuss Posts: 72,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know what I think?
    I think that Tracey will turn and go for Audrey :p

LOL :D:D:D
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ignore
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    ignore

I see,lol
  • Options
    Rita's KabinRita's Kabin Posts: 36,453
    Forum Member
    oh joy, more toxic Tracy. The stuff with her bedding both of the Platt lads in less than 24 hours really does stretch credibility. Given how she lied about Gail we must be meant to believe that Demon and Nick are both so desperate for a shag that they're completely ruled by their respective groins at the moment and would happily jump into bed with any female that offered to "spread" for them.
    The only scene that worked for me in any shape or form was when Emily berated her outside of The Rovers.

Nice to see Claudia back, although the excuse of the raffle to reintroduce her was a little weak. Perhaps her and Mary will "pall up". I think that they'd make quite a good duo given the right material.

Sally got perhaps the best line of the episode when she said "trust me you don't" in response to Julie saying that she wanted a man whether he was mean, moody, miserable etc....
    She looked genuinely upset as Kevin was about to leave at the end of the episode. Kate Ford should watch and take note.

Overall it was a slightly better episode than last night's, but it was ultimately spoiled by the crap at the end with Toxic and Nick Mark III.

4 out of 10.