Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 111)

Comments

• Options
    ardchoileardchoile Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So no Christian crying then?

Glad the kiss was hardly anything! Very brief! Perhaps it carries on tomorrow?

All ok - sad they had the explanation of Syed not being there as a fight - my biggest moan! Oh well

Love IS Prevailing - we know they make up. :(

Off to read all the reactions..............:)

Hmm. I think the crying might be in tomorrow's ep?
  • Options
    cooko94cooko94 Posts: 18,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

All ok - sad they had the explanation of Syed not being there as a fight - my biggest moan! Oh well

christian crying is tomorrow as its set straight after today:)
  • Options
    LoveWillPrevailLoveWillPrevail Posts: 18,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was a great episode, other than the fact that yesterday's cut scenes made Christian's behaviour in the first part of the ep seem completely OOC and tw*ttish.

Brilliant performance from Sam W, Jessie W and Shane R. The baby swap s/l may well turn out to be amazing.

Agree!
  • Options
    momentarythingmomentarything Posts: 20,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, well, that wasn't so bad. Well, the quality of it was shocking :rolleyes: and Christian's characterisation was bizarre and the whole thing was just random scenes that seemed entirely unrelated. But the actual kiss itself was nothing. Christian said no, the guy ignored him, he didn't kiss him back (so I could see anyway?) and then he repeated that he couldn't. Meh. I can easily forget this ever happened, yay.
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well that was quite harrowing and it's going to carry on tomorrow :(:cry::cry::cry: Sam was wonderful though - shouting Mummy :cry:

That REALLY got to me:cry::cry: She was just like a little girl crying to her Mummy to make everything ok:cry::cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The kiss wasn't bad, the piper kissed him and he pulled away and said no, so that was alright.And he looked lovely (Christian not piper)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was probably one of the worst episodes I have ever seen. I am totally unmoved by the Ronnie/baby scenes which is unlike me as I cry over ANYTHING!!

Christian telling Roxy he and Syed had had a fight. RIDICULOUS!! Why the hell would he be in th Vic and leave Syed at home. And as for the stuff with the piper I can't even comment on it is was so PATHETIC!!!

I am :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Thank you BK for f***ing up our lovely Chryed.

off to watch Jonathan Creek - at least that will be well written.

Stil :mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,486
    Forum Member

Yes, we get to see C crying on Heather's shoulder tomorrow.

I actually loved the kiss, simply because a) it was a joke of a closed mouth peck, and b) Christian looked so disgusted and horrified it spoke volumes about the fact that there's only one man on his mind and in his heart.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was a great episode, other than the fact that yesterday's cut scenes made Christian's behaviour in the first part of the ep seem completely OOC and tw*ttish.

Brilliant performance from Sam W, Jessie W and Shane R. The baby swap s/l may well turn out to be amazing.

BIB - Yes, I agree. Alfie crying in the hospital was so sad....
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    Samantha Womack was absolutely amazing - Subtle acting. So glad that we didn't see Ronnie actually swap the babies. Acting was brilliant. Still quite sad, but very well done.

I'm totally over the kiss. Christian pulled back. He said no. Feeling tons better.

Sam was totally brilliant tonight, I think tomorrow's is going to be even sadder though :( I think it was really well done although had obviously been toned down a lot.

I'm so relieved about the kiss now too. It's obvious that Roxy was egging Christian on and daring him to go and talk to the Piper, but once he actually got there, he realised it wasn't him, it wasn't what he wanted. I'm so glad it was the Piper who made the first move and that Christian pulled away and said no.

I hope we get lots of Christian declaring his love for Syed tomorrow!

Oh, and I loved the look between Christian and Zainab and the reference to NYD :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Samantha Womack was absolutely amazing - Subtle acting. So glad that we didn't see Ronnie actually swap the babies. Acting was brilliant. Still quite sad, but very well done.

I'm totally over the kiss. Christian pulled back. He said no. Feeling tons better.

All this!!
    Sam was incredible :cry:
    And Christian pulled back from the kiss, didn't want to kiss the piper!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,783
    Forum Member
    That REALLY got to me:cry::cry: She was just like a little girl crying to her Mummy to make everything ok:cry::cry:

I know, it was so so sad. :cry::(

Sam W was amazing though.
  • Options
    DessieDessie Posts: 5,731
    Forum Member
    Well, the baby stuff was :cry::cry: as expected. So sad.

Kiss scene was absolutely fine but what was the point of the whole thing?? What were the writers trying to tell us about Christian in the earlier scenes? Utterly bizarre.

The thing that bugs me though is that according to the spoilers Christian's going to go round to Roxy's and whine about what he did instead of running straight home to his gorgeous boyfriend to hug him and kiss him and see in the New Year together. What were the writers thinking? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well that was quite harrowing and it's going to carry on tomorrow :(:cry::cry::cry: Sam was wonderful though - shouting Mummy :cry:

That was so sad :cry::cry:

Well, reason for Syed not being there = toilet.
    Christian lifting man's kilt = toilet
    Going to stand next to beardy man = toilet

Looking at Zainab = yay
    Pulling away from kiss = yay

On a shallow note, he looked somewhat hot, the piper was not wrong :)
  • Options
    demented yoyodemented yoyo Posts: 4,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only part of that episode I wasn't disappointed with was the kiss, if you could even call it that :o

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

*goes back to catching up from 8pm*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I actually loved the kiss, simply because a) it was a joke of a closed mouth peck, and b) Christian looked so disgusted and horrified it spoke volumes about the fact that there's only one man on his mind and in his heart.

This definitely. Well, I don't think I would say I loved it. But if we had to have it, then I don't think it could have been much better.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,486
    Forum Member
    That was probably one of the worst episodes I have ever seen. I am totally unmoved by the Ronnie/baby scenes which is unlike me as I cry over ANYTHING!!

Christian telling Roxy he and Syed had had a fight. RIDICULOUS!! Why the hell would he be in th Vic and leave Syed at home. And as for the stuff with the piper I can't even comment on it is was so PATHETIC!!!

Are you serious? I didn't like the way Christian acted at the beginning as we didn't get to see the reason for it. Other than that I don't know how you can say it was a poor ep. One of the worst you've ever seen???!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,278
    Forum Member
    Dear Christian,
    I apologise for calling you a 'douche' and a 'knob' earlier. You are neither (atm). The piper was though (and freakishly tall). You were merely silly and, I suspect, stubborn (I'm assuming the fight ended with Syed shouting 'go out then!' and you saying 'Fine! I will' and storming out with a slam of the door).

I hope Heather tells you to stop crying and go home tomorrow/later on because that would be the sensible thing to do. Also, you should tell Syed because the piper was a knob and you did nothing wrong. In fact, you should tell Syed now so he can come over and hit the piper IN THE FACE for trying in on with you. :sleep:

Yours,
    indehed

p.s. don'thavesexwithRoxy, kthxbai
  • Options
    momentarythingmomentarything Posts: 20,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm more traumatised by 'it's even hotter now'. What. Come on, Syed's jokes are better than that.

It's really telling if Christian feels that guilty about something so minor. I'm totally fine about Syed forgiving him easily now.

I didn't actually cry at the rest of the episode. I think there's something wrong with me. I cry at Maury.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cooko94 wrote: »
    christian crying is tomorrow as its set straight after today:)

Gah, Christian crying kills me :cry::cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This!!....he didn't want to kiss the piper, pulled away. he will still feel really guilty because he loves Syed sooooo much :)
  • Options
    LoveWillPrevailLoveWillPrevail Posts: 18,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only part of that episode I wasn't disappointed with was the kiss, if you could even call it that :o

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

*goes back to catching up from 8pm*

Hello :)

It was an amazing episode, which I thought belonged to Sam, and probably Shane.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam was totally brilliant tonight, I think tomorrow's is going to be even sadder though :( I think it was really well done although had obviously been toned down a lot.

I'm so relieved about the kiss now too. It's obvious that Roxy was egging Christian on and daring him to go and talk to the Piper, but once he actually got there, he realised it wasn't him, it wasn't what he wanted. I'm so glad it was the Piper who made the first move and that Christian pulled away and said no.

I hope we get lots of Christian declaring his love for Syed tomorrow!

Oh, and I loved the look between Christian and Zainab and the reference to NYD :)[/QUOTE]

I'm glad too ...I'm not sure how I'd have reacted if I saw Christian pulling the piper towards him ...

*don't want to think about it* :sleep:
  • Options
    asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member

Glad i am not alone in that . I was not moved in any shape or form and it was really tame. Nothing at all distubing about it at all.

They didnt even show the switch which i guess is another edited job.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,223
    Forum Member
    Thank you so much Laura! :D

I'M SO HAPPY! I'M SO GLAD IT WAS NOTHING LIKE WE THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE! YAY! :D

STUPID SPOILERS!

SO HAPPY! :D
This discussion has been closed.