Options

The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 94)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,415
    Forum Member
    Whats the next song as long its not Justin Beiber Im up for anything..Sorry John James may like him but not me..

Have a request Enrigue Inglesias & Pitbull I Like It ..would link but havernt mastered that talent yet..thats my JJJAT resolution for 2011..

Helping our resident dj out because I'd say shes snowed under with requests

Here ya go :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9_n8jakvWU
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,835
    Forum Member
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

I can see your having a party im not very good at partys so i will sit back and watch:)
    Hope all your dreams come true in 2011 :)

Also to John James and Josie and there familys all the best for 2011:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    ooh, people will be tweeting you... how can you be separated and still be together... It'll turn into a riot of tweets, how can you bare to be apart for any length of time without passing out? :D

Well I was going to ask if they had split up but I didn't want to bring the mood down tonight. It is bothering me though. Gotta be said. :(
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok you guys are keeping secrets from me, I ask for updates, you say NONE.. Then I read on last thread something about John and a concert ... what's that about?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tubthumping

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS-zK1S5Dws

I get knocked down
    But I get up again
    You're neva gonna
    Keep me down

Pissin' the night away
    Pissin' the night away

He drinks a whisky drink
    He drinks a vodka drink
    He drinks a lager drink
    He drinks a cider drink
    He sings the songs that
    Remind him
    Of the good times
    He sings the songs that
    Remind him
    Of the betta times
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,434
    Forum Member
    bigsy2 wrote: »
    This used to be my song - even more so now unfortunately!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMSWoIKUt98

PMSL :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whats the next song as long its not Justin Beiber Im up for anything..Sorry John James may like him but not me..

Have a request Enrigue Inglesias & Pitbull I Like It ..would link but havernt mastered that talent yet..thats my JJJAT resolution for 2011..

Oooh i love that song :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA5HKJfmyTM xxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening Raerae, how ya doin'!! x
  • Options
    LittleDonkeyDoLittleDonkeyDo Posts: 4,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rebel Leo wrote: »
    evening & happy new year in advance to everyone.
    I had started a big post awhile ago but then left to do taxi for my sister who decided at 7pm to go out & my post got lost when i turned my phone on again. Been waiting all day to do it but i only get to pop in & out during the day.:(

Anyway i'll write a proper one later, i don't want to miss out on the JJJat party.

thanks to everyone for company on here in the last 5/6 months & long may this continue.

Got my own snow patrol party going on here as well in my living room.

Best wishes everyone for 2011.
    Reg/Rebels/Revels/Rebs
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

R]rebs :D:S hAPPY NE W YEARY :d:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First time posted on this thread in months, just wishing everyone a Happy New Year, :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    who needs to go out to celebrate when we got everything and everyone we need right here
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ian2k8 wrote: »
    thats why i bought the mistletoe lol

Well looks like iv got my kiss at midnight :D

Who are the rest of you gettin jiggy with :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,935
    Forum Member
    eboy05 wrote: »
    Evenin all just want 2 wish everyone a happy new year,hope yr all havin a good nite xx

Evening :)

awww its one of my favourite snuggles :)
    C_K_07 wrote: »
    I don't come on here much of at all anymore, as well, I have been getting some pm's from certain peeps that I don't like so I stick to Twitter and elsewhere these days where I feel more comfortable and welcome. Aswell as that I prefer any surprises that may be ahead of remain just that, a surprise :) DOn't like too much prying into private lives or details of people we don't really know, as everyone deserves their privacy :)

ANYHOW, Just popping in to say I do still have some friends on here who I keep in cntact with voa PM etc, and at the end of the day in some way or another we are all fans of John James and Josie, just some of us a bit more quietly and privately, so I am just popping in to say I hope you all have a Very Happy, Healthy and Peaceful New Year :)

Hope you all enjoy your night whatever your plans are and keep safe.

Claire xx

Happy New Year Clare, wish you felt more comfortable in here x
    Rebel Leo wrote: »
    Evening
    you get back to uk alright, i was checking out for your flight last week.

Fine thanks, I was one of the lucky few.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,415
    Forum Member
    Steph29 wrote: »

Jinx :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,591
    Forum Member
    Awwwwww! love it....:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Ok you guys are keeping secrets from me, I ask for updates, you say NONE.. Then I read on last thread something about John and a concert ... what's that about?

There was one post mentioned a concert. I guess John's friend Scott tweeted about one? And the poster was wondering if John was with him. Just speculation I think.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daisy_M wrote: »
    Just keep it to PM please!!! :eek:

NO need Diasy doo im a good girl really :D
    Just like Josie Joe :D
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry, I'm sure you're all having a great time, but between here and twitter and Laura too, I don't have time to click all these links lol :D I'm sure the music's great and I may post another (like the ignored one before :D) to add to the flow, although my taste is more Billy Joel and The Human League :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bigsy2 wrote: »
    This used to be my song - even more so now unfortunately!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMSWoIKUt98

PMSL best one of the evening :eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    linda.wawlinda.waw Posts: 748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't come on here much of at all anymore, as well, I have been getting some pm's from certain peeps that I don't like so I stick to Twitter and elsewhere these days where I feel more comfortable and welcome. Aswell as that I prefer any surprises that may be ahead of remain just that, a surprise :) DOn't like too much prying into private lives or details of people we don't really know, as everyone deserves their privacy :)

ANYHOW, Just popping in to say I do still have some friends on here who I keep in cntact with voa PM etc, and at the end of the day in some way or another we are all fans of John James and Josie, just some of us a bit more quietly and privately, so I am just popping in to say I hope you all have a Very Happy, Healthy and Peaceful New Year :)

Claire xx

Oh Claire that's not nice but I'm glad to see you've come back even if only for that one post.Have a brilliant New Year.

Evening Raerae.

Just had a text from my friend Dave.
    Happy New Year...I know it's early but I suffer from premature congratulation

Made me laugh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LET THE CHEESE COMMENCE. This one is Big Brother shaped though!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssysBTXP5Co&feature=fvst
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soapbox34 wrote: »
    First time posted on this thread in months, just wishing everyone a Happy New Year, :)

Hi. Happy New Year to you. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Claire xx

F*** them whoever they are :mad:
    Happy new year to you too Claire,hope you have a good one tonight whatever your doin :D xxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
This discussion has been closed.