Options

The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 94)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lilacpiggy wrote: »
    Tubthumping

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS-zK1S5Dws

I get knocked down
    But I get up again
    You're neva gonna
    Keep me down

Pissin' the night away
    Pissin' the night away

He drinks a whisky drink
    He drinks a vodka drink
    He drinks a lager drink
    He drinks a cider drink
    He sings the songs that
    Remind him
    Of the good times
    He sings the songs that
    Remind him
    Of the betta times

Oh Chumbawumba..Alice Nutter used to live near me..always reminds me of John ....Prescott that is lol:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Sorry, I'm sure you're all having a great time, but between here and twitter and Laura too, I don't have time to click all these links lol :D I'm sure the music's great and I may post another (like the ignored one before :D) to add to the flow, although my taste is more Billy Joel and The Human League :D

Ooh I love The Human League :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy New Year Everyone

May the year ahead bring love,laughter and tears of happiness or as my granny used to say:

May your pockets be filled with cash,your head filled with dreams and your heart filled with love
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I'm sure you're all having a great time, but between here and twitter and Laura too, I don't have time to click all these links lol :D I'm sure the music's great and I may post another (like the ignored one before :D) to add to the flow, although my taste is more Billy Joel and The Human League :D

One for you Muggins xxxx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMu1T_Tg5Fw
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I saw your one before - Queen at Live Aid. It was between them and U2 for me as the best act that day. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ooh, people will be tweeting you... how can you be separated and still be together... It'll turn into a riot of tweets, how can you bare to be apart for any length of time without passing out? :D

Well funnily enough we have spent some time apart since our relationship started and we got engaged :rolleyes::D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SEZQ wrote: »

great choice and can i also add this one to
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U
    Ok you guys are keeping secrets from me, I ask for updates, you say NONE.. Then I read on last thread something about John and a concert ... what's that about?

sorry dont know about this either but wud like to ;);):)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jodon wrote: »
    Evening Raerae, how ya doin'!! x

Coughing less and thanks to everyone on here having a fab night. Wasn't really expecting to see the new year in but think I will now! How are you today?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,935
    Forum Member
    k182 wrote: »
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

I can see your having a party im not very good at partys so i will sit back and watch:)
    Hope all your dreams come true in 2011 :)

Also to John James and Josie and there familys all the best for 2011:)

Happy New Year, were just having a little dance ( Ian and Steph are having a little flirt while Johnnys away).

soapbox34 wrote: »
    First time posted on this thread in months, just wishing everyone a Happy New Year, :)

Happy New Year x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    C_K_07 wrote: »
    I don't come on here much of at all anymore, as well, I have been getting some pm's from certain peeps that I don't like so I stick to Twitter and elsewhere these days where I feel more comfortable and welcome. Aswell as that I prefer any surprises that may be ahead of remain just that, a surprise :) DOn't like too much prying into private lives or details of people we don't really know, as everyone deserves their privacy :)

ANYHOW, Just popping in to say I do still have some friends on here who I keep in cntact with voa PM etc, and at the end of the day in some way or another we are all fans of John James and Josie, just some of us a bit more quietly and privately, so I am just popping in to say I hope you all have a Very Happy, Healthy and Peaceful New Year :)

Hope you all enjoy your night whatever your plans are and keep safe.

Claire xx

Happy New Year to you too Claire x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't come on here much of at all anymore, as well, I have been getting some pm's from certain peeps that I don't like so I stick to Twitter and elsewhere these days where I feel more comfortable and welcome. Aswell as that I prefer any surprises that may be ahead of remain just that, a surprise :) DOn't like too much prying into private lives or details of people we don't really know, as everyone deserves their privacy :)

ANYHOW, Just popping in to say I do still have some friends on here who I keep in cntact with voa PM etc, and at the end of the day in some way or another we are all fans of John James and Josie, just some of us a bit more quietly and privately, so I am just popping in to say I hope you all have a Very Happy, Healthy and Peaceful New Year :)

Claire xx

Happy New Year Claire. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here Steph How many blokes are you going through this year:p:eek:

:eek::eek: im a good girl really laurel :o:o:D

I may be a flirt but im only marrying one of them :D
  • Options
    mezzy10mezzy10 Posts: 8,423
    Forum Member
    Sorry

For bringing the thread down with that earlier I guess I got really wound up, i'm still a little mad to be honest, so will take a step back for a while, don't worry it won't be too long before I come back to lick your asses :rolleyes: Anyways I've loved 2010 in here so Thank You :), And Happy New Year x x x:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,591
    Forum Member
    Cait1189 wrote: »
    Helping our resident dj out because I'd say shes snowed under with requests

Here ya go :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9_n8jakvWU
    Now... wow! enrique is a hot piece of stuff!
    Ofcourse just like our john james!!!:D
    k182 wrote: »
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

I can see your having a party im not very good at partys so i will sit back and watch:)
    Hope all your dreams come true in 2011 :)

Also to John James and Josie and there familys all the best for 2011:)
    Happy new year. all the best for 2011....Xx
  • Options
    Rebel LeoRebel Leo Posts: 2,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nooooooo why did my internet have to crash just as the thread closed! I wanted to be first! :p Anyway yeah new thread!!!!! :D:D:D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR6iYWJxHqs bit of Bruno Mars for you :D

great song choice:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,935
    Forum Member

BIB I was dancing away :D
  • Options
    irishlaurelsirishlaurels Posts: 23,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Would you like a drink Muggins:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    song for the haters http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFacWGBJ_cs

Shaddap You Face - Joe Dolce
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Now you're talking :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,668
    Forum Member

Claire xx

Happy New Year Claire its lovely to see you back on here albeit briefly. I hope 2011 is a good one for you.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,591
    Forum Member
    soapbox34 wrote: »
    First time posted on this thread in months, just wishing everyone a Happy New Year, :)
    Happy new year to you soapbox, All the best....:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,570
    Forum Member
    Steph29 wrote: »
    Exactly Irish if hed have been here my appetite would have been satisfied but alas he choose not to be :rolleyes::D and
    i do need some nuts NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

the size of coconuts :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mezzy10 wrote: »
    Sorry

For bringing the thread down with that earlier I guess I got really wound up, i'm still a little mad to be honest, so will take a step back for a while, don't worry it won't be too long before I come back to lick your asses :rolleyes: Anyways I've loved 2010 in here so Thank You :), And Happy New Year x x x:)

Hi Mezzy

You are lovely and don't let anyone get you down. Speak to you soon.

Pauline xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry

You didn't bring it down mezzy. We all understand where you're coming from. Don't stay away too long. In fact don't stay away at all if possible. :)

Happy New Year to you.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry

Good to see you back now we only need Deffs to make the family :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.