Options

The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 94)

Comments

• Options
    Cathy SCathy S Posts: 7,534
    Forum Member
    Tam71 wrote: »
    Hey all, just thought I'd pop in and wish you all a Happy New Year. Hope 2011 is good for you all xxxxx

Another Golden Oldie (no offence), nice to see you, and a very Happy New Year to you and your family:)
  • Options
    LittleDonkeyDoLittleDonkeyDo Posts: 4,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek::eek:What:eek: Diesey have you been coping me:D:D

What What we did nuffin & nuffin xxx

Mi ont o you. yous are pming :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all, just thought I'd pop in and wish you all a Happy New Year. Hope 2011 is good for you all xxxxx

Happy New Year to you too Tam! x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,935
    Forum Member
    SEZQ wrote: »
    Now we're talking. *takes off shoes and marches onto the dancefloor, glass in hand*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vWONJigv5A

Love it !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just been flickin through quickly to try and get up 2 date and see there is a thread party can i come and if so do i need to bring anything
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 438
    Forum Member
    I wanted to say before it all goes mad at midnight everyone on here have a Happy New Year and I hope 2011 will bring you all health and happiness. Im not very good with words and a little bit shy but i want to say a big thankyou you wont know what youve done for me and i wont go on but just to say youve helped me through a bad year. I now want to come to the thread next year with a lot of hope for John and Josie and to continue these friendships I feel with all of you. Hopefully we will be able to meet sometime cant come to the flower show but maybe some other time .OK said my little piece lots of love Sue XXX

Now back to partying XXX
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :d :D I'M ge ting tips y now :DS

You dont say:rolleyes:
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just popping out of almost permanant lurkdom to wish everyone a happy New Year

I lurk everyday and enjoy reading all your posts and would just like to thank everyone for all the JJJ news ,i love hearing all about them and the things they're up to

I've posted a couple of times on the thread ,but always feel as if i'm intruding:o as you all seem such good friends

Anyway hope you all have a wonderful 2011 ,and wish you all good Health ,Wealth and Happiness :)

Debs xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,570
    Forum Member
    bigsy2 wrote: »
    This used to be my song - even more so now unfortunately!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMSWoIKUt98

love this song :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FIREWEORKS :d:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    irishlaurelsirishlaurels Posts: 23,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bigsy2 wrote: »
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *runs out screaming and waving arms*

I hate this song as well. Wait for me:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bopping away to Grease yayyyyyyyooooooo yay :D

John and Josie like grease dont they i think or john does :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

just nipped out and then you put my request on ,,THANKS :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,570
    Forum Member
    cah wrote: »
    Just popping out of almost permanant lurkdom to wish everyone a happy New Year

I lurk everyday and enjoy reading all your posts and would just like to thank everyone for all the JJJ news ,i love hearing all about them and the things they're up to

I've posted a couple of times on the thread ,but always feel as if i'm intruding:o as you all seem such good friends

Anyway hope you all have a wonderful 2011 ,and wish you all good Health ,Wealth and Happiness :)

Debs xx

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    raerae277 wrote: »
    Evening all :D *waves to drunken friends on the dance floor who failed to notice me enter the thread*

reE RAE :d:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,591
    Forum Member
    mcm5501 wrote: »
    **JUMPS IN WEARING PARTY HAT**

good evening everyone!! i have very briefly skimmed through last part to here, anything like pics or JJJ videos i may have missed?

wanted to skip to end so i could celebrate NEW YEARS with all of you, so forgive me if ive missed anyones epic or report of those not well this evening.

wishing you all a very hot and spicy New Year full of all our wishes coming true!:D

Marlena
    Evening Mcm5501...
    Join the party.....:)
    Lovin the cheese keep it comin SEZQ your doing a great job....:)
    HAPPY NEW YEAR to you Tam71, All the best for 2011..Xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cathy S wrote: »
    Loved the cuddle but it makes me want to cry:cry: just looking at his face as he oputs his socks on,bless

I know. When you look back it must have been such a difficult day for them especially John with not knowing what was going to happen when he got evicted but thank god it turned out all right :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rebel Leo wrote: »
    sorry about that:o
    pmsl:D

not sure what your situation is but it was Bigsy i was congratulating:)

I already have 5 grandchildren, dont know that I could cope with anymore:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    eboy05 wrote: »
    just been flickin through quickly to try and get up 2 date and see there is a thread party can i come and if so do i need to bring anything

Alcohol and nig nuts oh and yourself :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,935
    Forum Member
    eboy05 wrote: »

Welcome :D Just bring your dancing shoes or bare feet lol
    conmar wrote: »
    I wanted to say before it all goes mad at midnight everyone on here have a Happy New Year and I hope 2011 will bring you all health and happiness. Im not very good with words and a little bit shy but i want to say a big thankyou you wont know what youve done for me and i wont go on but just to say youve helped me through a bad year. I now want to come to the thread next year with a lot of hope for John and Josie and to continue these friendships I feel with all of you. Hopefully we will be able to meet sometime cant come to the flower show but maybe some other time .OK said my little piece lots of love Sue XXX

Now back to partying XXX

Aww I am loving the mix of emotional posts and party fun in here tonight. JJJAT at its best :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    Happy New Year TWIN 1 & TWIN 2 AKA Hotspur and Deisel!!:eek::eek: Love you lots.xx Thanks for all the laughs.xx:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,434
    Forum Member

Another one of my favourite cuddles. Just wish we could have seen another angle with the kiss.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cathy S wrote: »
    Another Golden Oldie (no offence), nice to see you, and a very Happy New Year to you and your family:)

Lol!!! Hey Cathy thanks xxxx
    Jodon wrote: »
    Happy New Year to you too Tam! x

Hey hun thanks alot xxxx
This discussion has been closed.