Options

The Danielle Hope Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• Options
    sonnycorleonesonnycorleone Posts: 3,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2 pages since i was gone. It's all good. I'm so happy that the randomness is back :)

Yes, we were getting too serious.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great song again BabyD. Queen are the legends of music.

I'm not interested in DOI this year, no one good is on it.

I've never actually tried watching Lark Rise to Candleford, is it any good?

Im sure Sarah (Top 50) would lve it because its about village life :p

I really enjoy old time period dramas and lark rise is one of my favourite but its mainly because of the lead character she so interesting for someone of her time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lemming07 wrote: »

I really enjoy old time period dramas and lark rise is one of my favourite but its mainly because of the lead character she so interesting for someone of her time.

Its an oldy worldy sort of a program. Not to be offensive but it doesn't sound like my cup of tea.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In regards to the 2nd March, is everyone still planning on making mafia t-shirts? I've no idea what the plan is behind this, its not been organised very well, as we could end-up having one or two people turning up in them.

Anyone, thoughts??? HELP
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its an oldy worldy sort of a program. Not to be offensive but it doesn't sound like my cup of tea.

No offence taken at all, im a bit of a geek when it comes to old programmes. But I still love my modern stuff too.

Quick question for you and any other DR who fans, how did you fin this years christmas special?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In regards to the 2nd March, is everyone still planning on making mafia t-shirts? I've no idea what the plan is behind this, its not been organised very well, as we could end-up having one or two people turning up in them.

Anyone, thoughts??? HELP

Ive heard nothing about it since the original idea came about, would love a mafia t-shirt. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I won't be going on the 2nd, so a T shirt would be pointless. The forum has a thread about this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No offence taken at all, im a bit of a geek when it comes to old programmes. But I still love my modern stuff too.

Quick question for you and any other DR who fans, how did you fin this years christmas special?

Oh no don't get the anoraks started!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no don't get the anoraks started!!

Sorry sonny, but my friend has been on this for days, just wanted to know others opinions and I dont know any other whooies (I dont know the proper fan name)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Haha, a question to annoy Sonny :D

I loved the Xmas episode, it was by far and away the best festive episode so far. Matt Smith is such a good actor and portrays the Doc brilliantly. The only problem was, that the episode didn't really have much of an adventure to it, but who cares.Oh, the shark was quite poor for a monster, unique but poor, it would have worked better if it was something aquatic but scarier, like an electric eel or something.
    Ive heard nothing about it since the original idea came about, would love a mafia t-shirt. :D

Oh. I shall check up on this and let you know.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok limited anorak time allowed...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, a question to annoy Sonny :D

I loved the Xmas episode, it was by far and away the best festive episode so far. Matt Smith is such a good actor and portrays the Doc brilliantly. The only problem was, that the episode didn't really have much of an adventure to it, but who cares.Oh, the shark was quite poor for a monster, unique but poor, it would have worked better if it was something aquatic but scarier, like an electric eel or something.

Oh. I shall check up on this and let you know.

Thanks you Robbo, your saying what I said. :D
    Ok limited anorak time allowed...

So many coat related jokes that I cant think off :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ahh. Michael Macintyre is hilarious. That bobbing head and floppy hair, amazing!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    Snoop? Are you out there?

Can you check your twitter (I know you have many other better ways to spend your bday but go on, go on ....)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ahh. Michael Macintyre is hilarious. That bobbing head and floppy hair, amazing!

The man is a legend :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The man is a legend :D

He sure is. The King of comedy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, watching Mambo Italiano never gets old!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh it's come to me. I am so slow. Sarah. Top 50. That weird comment she made. I had forgotten all about it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, watching Mambo Italiano never gets old!

How many views did it get in the end? anywhere near the million?

Bad fan confession, I havent seen it in quite a while. :o
    Oh it's come to me. I am so slow. Sarah. Top 50. That weird comment she made. I had forgotten all about it.

I should have mentioned the recorder for pitch ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How many views did it get in the end? anywhere near the million?

Bad fan confession, I havent seen it in quite a while. :o

66,162 views, so its still pretty impressive.

LEMMO!!! :eek: How is that possible, you should have gone insane by now from lack of mambo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    66,162 views, so its still pretty impressive.

LEMMO!!! :eek: How is that possible, you should have gone insane by now from lack of mambo.

I thought the insanity came from being off my meds but this is the real reason isnt it.

Thats very impressive number of views. Good on her. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the RV performance will turn out to be the biggest mover. Only world stars really hit a million.

Which Dan will be. Oh yes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the RV performance will turn out to be the biggest mover. Only world stars really hit a million.

Rv was amazing, if its doesnt get a million nothing will :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought the insanity came from being off my meds but this is the real reason isnt it.

Thats very impressive number of views. Good on her. :D

haha, be sure to keep with the medication if your planning on surviving without Mambo.

The RV performance is on: 13, 658 views so far, bearing in mind its not even been on for 2 full months yet thats rather impressive.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan will have to become known throughout the world to hit a million. She has time on her side.
This discussion has been closed.