Options

Simon Cowell is he or isn't he??? (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    ~Jane~~Jane~ Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What picure is it that Allie posted? I'm at work and Photobucket is banned, but need a giggle lol!
  • Options
    allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MICH78 wrote: »
    Well if that isn't confirmation then i don't know what is! Although, if Ryan has any free time left in the day, he really needs to sort out Simon's hair, not his own!

I must be one of the very odd half a percent of the population that doesnt actually mind Simon's hair :o .
    ~Jane~ wrote: »
    What picure is it that Allie posted? I'm at work and Photobucket is banned, but need a giggle lol!

Its the one from last year with Si and Kerching on one of their LA Strolls of Smitteness with the phallic droopy balloons. Can you get on Facebook? I will post it there for you if you can.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allie5 wrote: »
    I must be one of the very odd half a percent of the population that doesnt actually mind Simon's hair :o .

Its the one from last year with Si and Kerching on one of their LA Strolls of Smitteness with the phallic droopy balloons. Can you get on Facebook? I will post it there for you if you can.
    I don't mind his hair either Allie!

I can get Facebook on my BlackBerry :D I don't recall a stroll with the Smitten Cowell's featuring balloons, can't wait for this ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO at that picture! The baloons say it all! The Smitten-Cowell's look oh-so-in-love too ;)

Who stops mid -street for a "chat"/"smitten moment with their other half"? No one, that was clearly a set up pap pic!

Must try harder Max!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind his hair either Allie!

I can get Facebook on my BlackBerry :D I don't recall a stroll with the Smitten Cowell's featuring balloons, can't wait for this ;)

Done..enjoy ;)

I think Ryan is reading our thread today - he just announced he likes Lavender! SURELY that is a subliminal message to Simon...isnt it??? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon's hair is like Manolito's from Mafalda Manolito :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else listening to Ryan this afternoon....? They were just cracking up over "a picture".... Co-incidence???? :D:D:D

Hello Ryan....**waves madly**
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Done..enjoy ;)

I think Ryan is reading our thread today - he just announced he likes Lavender! SURELY that is a subliminal message to Simon...isnt it??? :D

In more ways than one! Strangely, whenever i've seen Simon at auditions, his hair looks fine - nice, even, but in photos i just think it looks silly! It's something about the way the parting looks on camera, although i generally think he looks better in person than he does on TV.

Not sure if this link will work, but it's one of my fav Rymon pics, it just speaks volumes!

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/2259473/Getty-Images-Entertainment
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ajar wrote: »

It SO is...:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In more ways than one! Strangely, whenever i've seen Simon at auditions, his hair looks fine - nice, even, but in photos i just think it looks silly! It's something about the way the parting looks on camera, although i generally think he looks better in person than he does on TV.

Not sure if this link will work, but it's one of my fav Rymon pics, it just speaks volumes!

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/2259473/Getty-Images-Entertainment

It works and LOL! Two hot girls = totally uninterested. Simon is amusing himself by fondling his moobs I see.:D

Ryan is totally hyper this afternoon - I think the wee soul is excited....I wonder why??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ajar wrote: »

It's actually quite believable that Simon would model himself on a cartoon character :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It works and LOL! Two hot girls = totally uninterested. Simon is amusing himself by fondling his moobs I see.:D

Ryan is totally hyper this afternoon - I think the wee soul is excited....I wonder why??

Ryan doesn't look too interested in them either ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm so glad it works! If i needed an image to sum up Simon and Ryan - that would be it. Oh for the simple days without irritating, demanding beards getting in the way, well just Kerching, really.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so glad it works! If i needed an image to sum up Simon and Ryan - that would be it. Oh for the simple days without irritating, demanding beards getting in the way, well just Kerching, really.

Exactly! Terri wasn't such a nusiance!
  • Options
    DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly! Terri wasn't such a nusiance!

Ahhh but Terri wasn't a FIANCE :rolleyes: :D:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *claps hands in glee*

Look! We can ask Simon ANYTHING we want...

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20467489,00.html

I quote... "no question is off limits"

Hoorah - lets bombard that mag with all sorts of questions for Si (pretend you live in America as its a US mag and they wont print anything from foreigners ;) ).

Bonus points if we can get the mag to print any of the following words..

Kerching
    Smitten
    Lavender
    Gay
  • Options
    DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *claps hands in glee*

Look! We can ask Simon ANYTHING we want...

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20467489,00.html

I quote... "no question is off limits"

Hoorah - lets bombard that mag with all sorts of questions for Si (pretend you live in America as its a US mag and they wont print anything from foreigners ;) ).

Bonus points if we can get the mag to print any of the following words..

Kerching
    Smitten
    Lavender
    Gay

Aww my email address ends co.uk going to know i'm not a local :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DE53 wrote: »
    Aww my email address ends co.uk going to know i'm not a local :p

Sign up to google mail! You get a dot com and can pretend to be Billy Bob from Idaho!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    Can I just ask is Simon gay?
  • Options
    user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    clurw wrote: »
    Asking him if he's gay is no good. Even if he wasn't expecting it, he's been asked loads of times already and at this stage his answer is automatic "no I'm not gay and in this industry if I was, I'd have no reason to hide it". Simon is the master of spin and can talk in circles like there is no tomorrow but he is a shit actor and I don't think he'd lie very convincingly if put on the spot and asked a direct question. The question that would throw him off guard if he wasn't expecting it is "are you bisexual". I don't think he is gay but it is possible he is bisexual.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    clurw wrote: »

This thread is exploring all possibilities - you have to reach your own conclusions from the evidence provided....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is exploring all possibilities - you have to reach your own conclusions from the evidence provided....

:D:D:D

Il Divo. I have it on the most expert authority (An ex employee) he's got close to one of them.....in the biblical sense. She told me it was one of them in the middle. Are they Like Ant and Dec and always stand in the same place?

We were only talking about it again today. I also heard from her that the MC retainer is 15k a month. Seems cheap at the price. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My 'informer' also said she hasn't ever met Kerching. She worked for him in the TS days.

But she agreed she looks mean and predatory and could cause real havoc with a black Amex. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sign up to google mail! You get a dot com and can pretend to be Billy Bob from Idaho!

Or Ryan from Alabama? :cool: