Options

Victoria Beckham avoids Price flight to LA!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a305602/beckham-avoids-price-flight-to-la.html

She's been desperate to be friends with Victoria for years now, but Her Ladyship doesn't want to know. She just snubs her nose at her time and time again. I don't blame her. :D

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    See below, did she search all the seats?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pinknico wrote: »
    Kate tweeted on the plane that it wasn't true Victoria was on the flight, did she check all the seats looking for her ?

She tweeted Victoria wasn't on the flight
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    eduble wrote: »
    She tweeted Victoria wasn't on the flight

Have edited.:)
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who wouldn't go out of their way to avoid KP?
  • Options
    _Venger__Venger_ Posts: 3,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder what Posh thinks about Emma Bunton following Katie on twitter haha
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Not a fan of Victoria Beckham, but I think she was very wise on this occasion. :)
  • Options
    ValereValere Posts: 1,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    Not a fan of Victoria Beckham, but I think she was very wise on this occasion. :)

Katie just wants to leech off Victoria's fame and respect. Couldn't be more obvious. I don't blame Victoria for giving her a very wide birth. :D
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,750
    Forum Member
    See below, did she search all the seats?

Nah only the first class section unless she thought VB was avoiding her by travelling in economy :)
  • Options
    soulboy77soulboy77 Posts: 24,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder who at the airline leaked the information that they were both going to be on the flight?
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It just makes Victoria look like:

a) a petty snob

b) someone terrified that someone on the same flight might get more/as much attention at LAX.

Fail, Vicky, fail *shakes head*

I eally don't think Katie want to be friend, I think she just called a truce yes but I can see no evidence of any beg a friendship twix them anywhere.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »

Me too! KP was so silly to put that statement out, she is looking rather foolish now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

a) a petty snob

b) someone terrified that someone on the same flight might get more/as much attention at LAX.

I eally don't think Katie want to be friend, I think she just called a truce yes but I can see no evidence of any beg a friendship twix them anywhere.

No it doesn't. It means she doesn't want to be caught up in the life and lies of Katie Price.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had to laugh when she said it was to avoid media attention, quite ironic.
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,750
    Forum Member
    No it doesn't. It means she doesn't want to be caught up in the life and lies of Katie Price.

Probably :) Don`t understand why VB would be terrified KP would get more attention than her at LAX :confused:.
  • Options
    ValereValere Posts: 1,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »
    Probably :) Don`t understand why VB would be terrified KP would get more attention than her at LAX :confused:.

Victoria commands a hell of a lot more respect than Katie Price. Victoria has nothing at all to worry about when it comes to being upstaged by someone else, especially in this case when the majority of the attention Katie gets is negativie or mocking her in some way. People take Victoria much more seriously than they will ever take Katie.
  • Options
    viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised if she did arrange her flight to another time/airline, look at the mess KP creates when she goes to LAX, you never really see photos like that of VB when she's in the aiports, she manages to go through them fine without having a entire flood of people blocking her way.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm. Did Victoria switch flights for the 'quietness' or because she was being snobby towards Katie? Who knows!
  • Options
    tangsmantangsman Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Detest the pair of them however 10 hours in an enclosed space with KP present sounds like Hell to me.
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member

a) a petty snob

Do we know for a fact that Victoria changed her flight?

But if she did, can you blame her? Let's not forget that in IAC, KP made claims about David Beckham trying to pull her. Playing footsie under a table or some such nonsense.
  • Options
    Miss WolfieMiss Wolfie Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    Do we know for a fact that Victoria changed her flight?

But if she did, can you blame her? Let's not forget that in IAC, KP made claims about David Beckham trying to pull her. Playing footsie under a table or some such nonsense.
    Yes but I wouldn't put it past him, due to his 'reputation!' Oh....I mean, due to his honest and untarnished ways...;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes but I wouldn't put it past him, due to his 'reputation!' Oh....I mean, due to his honest and untarnished ways...;):D

I'd prefer his word against KP.

And he may not be whiter than white, but I'd bet my year's wages that he wouldn't touch Katie Price with someone else's.

She was just trying to cause trouble between them because she's never forgiven Victoria for Who Let the Dogs Out - which wasn't even her, it was Nicola Smith, who started dating Teddy Sheringham after KP.
  • Options
    Peter EPeter E Posts: 7,746
    Forum Member
    I thought Price hated Victoria Beckham. I'm sure I've heard her insult Victoria a few times!!:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Peter E wrote: »
    I thought Price hated Victoria Beckham. I'm sure I've heard her insult Victoria a few times!!:confused:

Victoria has everything KP wanted, including David Beckham. Also more credibility, more class, and she's more respected.

And bearing in mind that Victoria isn't that credible, isn't especially classy, and isn't particularly respected, that's some feat.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'd prefer his word against KP.

And he may not be whiter than white, but I'd bet my year's wages that he wouldn't touch Katie Price with someone else's.

She was just trying to cause trouble between them because she's never forgiven Victoria for Who Let the Dogs Out - which wasn't even her, it was Nicola Smith, who started dating Teddy Sheringham after KP.
    Strangely enough, I thought you would, since you are not a fan of Katie!!:p:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Victoria has everything KP wanted, including David Beckham. Also more credibility, more class, and she's more respected.

And bearing in mind that Victoria isn't that credible, isn't especially classy, and isn't particularly respected, that's some feat.
    Not by me she isn't!!