Options

NOTW reporting that Ashley Cole has SHOT somebody!!

Comments

• Options
    Wallasey SaintWallasey Saint Posts: 7,627
    Forum Member
    Brings a new meaning to the term Shooting Practice.:D:o
  • Options
    ItHasPotentialItHasPotential Posts: 7,817
    Forum Member
    Pow Right In The Kisser
  • Options
    Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :L how did he not know it was loaded? Oh dear. So he just brought it from home? A stupid thing for him to do but I suppose there is more to do with the story? Maybe it was practice until he could get the real thing? What an idiot.
  • Options
    Lawro2Lawro2 Posts: 1,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like an accident and the NOTW in their usual style will try to blow the story out of all proportion.

Are they running out of fake sheikhs?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just reiterates the point that Ashley Cole is the most stupid man in the UK
  • Options
    silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lawro2 wrote: »
    Sounds like an accident and the NOTW in their usual style will try to blow the story out of all proportion.

Pointing any kind of weapon at someone without checking whether it is loaded or not? Nope, the guy is an absolute ass, one more reason to hate on Chelski. Really shocked that they allow this type of behaviour at a professional club :( :mad:
  • Options
    Cantona07Cantona07 Posts: 56,910
    Forum Member
    silentNate wrote: »
    Pointing any kind of weapon at someone without checking whether it is loaded or not? Nope, the guy is an absolute ass, one more reason to hate on Chelski. Really shocked that they allow this type of behaviour at a professional club :( :mad:

What do you mean "allow"?

Of course they don't allow it.

No more than the twin towers allowed themselves to have planes flown into them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's said that he was playing with the gun not pointing it but it accidentally discharged. Oh Ashley. I don't get how he got it into the ground.. If it's his. I suppose well know more when there will be a press conference. I know a few weeks ago some other footballer got in trouble for carrying a live weapon in his car. But the club took no further action.
  • Options
    QWERTYOPQWERTYOP Posts: 6,878
    Forum Member
    It's said that he was playing with the gun not pointing it but it accidentally discharged. Oh Ashley. I don't get how he got it into the ground.. If it's his. I suppose well know more when there will be a press conference. I know a few weeks ago some other footballer got in trouble for carrying a live weapon in his car. But the club took no further action.

That alone makes ANYBODY an idiot.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he took shooting practice too literally. Ah well at least it wasnt serious but still someone needs to reign him in he clearly isn't mature enough to realise that pellet guns aren't toys.
  • Options
    QWERTYOPQWERTYOP Posts: 6,878
    Forum Member
    I think he took shooting practice too literally.

I don't think shooting somebody with an air rifle is funny.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True. I guess we'll have to wait until the nonsentaionalised version comes out. Police hadn't been called. And there was no hospital stay for the alleged victim. It's quite disappointing whichever way you look it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,575
    Forum Member
    True. I guess we'll have to wait until the nonsentaionalised version comes out. Police hadn't been called. And there was no hospital stay for the alleged victim. It's quite disappointing whichever way you look it.

Yes, but who at Chelsea's training ground was likely to call the police re a star player shooting someone with an air rifle ?!.

OK, we don't know the full story, and NOTW can sensationalise anything. But it looks maybe as if the medical team there ( no doubt a pretty good team ) have patched the lad up, it's been decided ( for him ? ) that he doesn't need any additional hospital treatment and of course, no need to involve the police.
  • Options
    SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    Stupid Ashley. That guy is always pointing his weapon someplace he shouldn't! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But then surely there will have been lock down as in the source will not have been allowed to speak to the press about this. Seems odd that this came out at all. and what was it doing in the changing room?
  • Options
    JoooeJoooe Posts: 8,662
    Forum Member
    You have to wonder, what kind of person buys these papers to read this shit.
  • Options
    HaydenHayden Posts: 32,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joooe wrote: »
    You have to wonder, what kind of person buys these papers to read this shit.

England left back shoots somebody at training ground is something most people would be interested in it, surely?
  • Options
    timboytimboy Posts: 30,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    indiana44 wrote: »
    But it looks maybe as if the medical team there ( no doubt a pretty good team ) have patched the lad up, it's been decided ( for him ? ) that he doesn't need any additional hospital treatment and of course, no need to involve the police.

Bought off perhaps?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The Telegraph are also reporting not dissimilar "shit" I presume they aren't just relying on the NOTW for this info !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    timboy wrote: »
    Bought off perhaps?

You may say that. I couldn't possibly comment :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This student was lucky enough to get work experience at Chelsea, I think he'd rather the incident happened then not have the experience
  • Options
    Forum Member
    vicky2424 wrote: »
    This student was lucky enough to get work experience at Chelsea, I think he'd rather the incident happened then not have the experience

LMAO. Certainly an experience for him.
  • Options
    2FS2FS Posts: 8,679
    Forum Member
    The guy is 30 years old for goodness sake! What a loser.
  • Options
    Pliny the ElderPliny the Elder Posts: 2,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It may well have been an accident, but why on earth did Ashley Cole bring an air rifle in to training with him and "lark about" with it? He doesn't come across as the smartest cookie in the book.
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope the FA ban him to set an example.