Comments

• Options
    thefoxmistressthefoxmistress Posts: 2,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SinSeer wrote: »
    I judge a man by the company he keeps and Ben loved Dave.:cool:

Excuse me - Ben doesn't associate with Dave anymore :confused:

Unlike those HM's who, even with the benefit of being able to see the various YouTubes about the charlatan, went to the Sinister Minister's Gloryfest.

What's the roll call for HM attendees? I know Romeo & Chaviet went, Sunshine, Andrew....,.

.....were there anymore :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Unlike those HM's who, even with the benefit of being able to see the various YouTubes about the charlatan, went to the Sinister Minister's Gloryfest.

What's the roll call for HM attendees? I know Romeo & Chaviet went, Sunshine, Andrew....,.

I used the past tense of love.:p I disliked Ben in the house because he failed to see through that charlatan. am pleassed to see Dave seems to have slipped off the radar altogether which is a relief as he was so obnoxious.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used the past tense of love.:p I disliked Ben in the house because he failed to see through that charlatan. am pleassed to see Dave seems to have slipped off the radar altogether which is a relief as he was so obnoxious.

I don't think obnoxious is the word I would use, more like charlatan

And another housemate who only went in there for free publicity
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Rachel 2 aka 'Cutie McFoghorn' (don't get me started ... :eek:)

Did Keeley turn up ... or have I hallucinated that one ... ? :rolleyes:

I have a dreadful feeling that Sam Pepper might have shown his face too ... but I might be losing my mind at this point ... :o
  • Options
    Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    richie4eva wrote: »
    I don't think obnoxious is the word I would use, more like charlatan

And another housemate who only went in there for free publicity

Sinister Minister, Meddling Monk - just a few names...
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sinister Minister, Meddling Monk - just a few names...

Rasputin, Statler or Waldorf......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ben was not exactly surrounded by people who he would normally have been spending quality time with - and believing in any kind of genuine friendship with Dave did not show him as a gifted judge of character, I'll give you that (:mad:) - but you know everyone needs to feel that they are not TOTALLY alone and that they have 'someone' and his eyes have been well and truly opened now - I can assure you of that - and there was absolutely NO chance that he would have ever considered showing his face at the Festering Glory horror show ... :eek:

Give me a break ... we should all be allowed to learn from our mistakes ... and not all of us do ... :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Rasputin, Statler or Waldorf......

Raving Reverend, Pilfering Priest, Crazy Cleric - basically full of ****:p
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Were N&S/Channel 5/Daily Star represented in this discussion? And do LBC offer a catch up service?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Were N&S/Channel 5/Daily Star represented in this discussion? And do LBC offer a catch up service?

There was another chap in the studio - maybe daily star - it was the Richard Arnold show and you can get it on BBC iplayer later:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There was another chap in the studio - maybe daily star - it was the Richard Arnold show and you can get it on BBC iplayer later:)

Does iPlayer even cover LBC? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Not sure - if it has any connections to BBC will be able to hear show as radio programmes are also on there otherwise LBC may have its own links......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not sure - if it has any connections to BBC will be able to hear show as radio programmes are also on there otherwise LBC may have its own links......

Unfortunately it doesn't, hopefully it'll be in his next podcast (providing that's released before the weekends out as we'll probably hear something Monday or Tuesday if there's anything to actually hear).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No ... this was not Ben's usual home from home BBC Radio London ... this was LBC = London Broadcasting Corporation/Company and I am pretty sure that it is a commercial station ... :(
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't have been able to listen to it because I don't live in London anyway, but I love how they asked Ben to be on the show and not one of the other people from his series (no names mentioned:D;))
  • Options
    Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this available to download anywhere? Would have loved to heard it, but don't live in London and didn't know it was on! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sun_Beam wrote: »
    Is this available to download anywhere? Would have loved to heard it, but don't live in London and didn't know it was on! :D

I'll contact a techie FM and see if they can get a link:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally posted by Truth Teller
    I'll contact a techie FM and see if they can get a link :)

Thank you - much appreciated. :)

Loved Ben in the house, and pleased he's done well since leaving, but missed him on his LBC show as I don't live in London. Excited about the possible return of Celebrity BB!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you - much appreciated. :)

Loved Ben in the house, and pleased he's done well since leaving, but missed him on his LBC show as I don't live in London. Excited about the possible return of Celebrity BB!

If you keep your eyes peeled you may well come across him soon anyway as he doing some commentary on the Royal Wedding (he was at St Andrew's with Will and Kate - and the funny thing is that April 29th is actually Ben's birthday so he'll be having quite a 'big' day :) - he'll never be able to forget their wedding anniversary :D)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally posted by Ultra Violet
    If you keep your eyes peeled you may well come across him soon anyway as he doing some commentary on the Royal Wedding (he was at St Andrew's with Will and Kate - and the funny thing is that April 29th is actually Ben's birthday so he'll be having quite a 'big' day - he'll never be able to forget their wedding anniversary )

Heard he was doing commentary from his friend via his Facebook page, so will look out. It's his birthday the same day? Nope, he won't be able to forget the anniversary! lol Am following him on Twitter, but don't think he's says much on there - if anything! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't have been able to listen to it because I don't live in London anyway, but I love how they asked Ben to be on the show and not one of the other people from his series (no names mentioned:D;))

All radio stations have online streaming and Ben's the go to guy BB11 wise for interviews.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heard he was doing commentary from his friend via his Facebook page, so will look out. It's his birthday the same day? Nope, he won't be able to forget the anniversary! lol Am following him on Twitter, but don't think he's says much on there - if anything! :D

Ben hasn't got a Twitter account, yet anyway. I'm in two minds as to whether I want him to go on there.
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Are you talking about Bens friend being on twitter? Ben certainly is not and I doubt he ever would be:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He is not on Twitter - I know him quite well and can tell you this as a fact - so don't get conned by anyone ...

He is on Radio London fairly regularly on the Jo Goode show and he is always good value and interesting - these shows are on the BBC i-Player for a week afterwards - if you check out the Bennites thread these appearances are usually flagged up so you will be able to catch them as long as you spot that they have happened before that week is up ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He would HATE Twitter - his friends will all advise him against - not his kind of thing AT ALL

I am laughing at the fact that Ben will be commentating on the Royal Wedding on Channel 10 Australia - I wonder if John James and his loys will be watching in Gippsland ... :D:p